172. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.19 - Awakening

Su Feifei disappeared, and everyone focused their attention on the Shen family's old house not far from the crew's parking lot.

No one has lived in the Shen family's house since the accident.

As the legal heir of this house, Shen Xin's ex-wife Wang Hua has the right to decide how to dispose of this house. I don’t know if it’s because her daughter Shen Yan has never come back. Although Wang Hua held a funeral and acquiesced that her daughter had passed away... she still paid the water and electricity bills for the house on time every month. After all, she is a biological mother, and she always thinks that once her daughter returns home, her home will still be there.

Everyone walked to the door of Shen's house.

Because it was related to Su Feifei's safety, no one cared to observe carefully. Bai Yutang took a flashlight and went to the basement with Zhan Zhao first.

Fortunately, he had read Hou Yingqi's detailed investigation report before, so Bai Yutang roughly wrote down the internal structure of the villa.

Naturally, the first target everyone looked for was the basement.

Chen Mi and Xu Lie also took the crew's lighting, and together with Zhao Zhen, followed Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang down to the basement.

There are two entrances to the basement of the villa. One is from the main entrance, through the living room and down the stairs.

The other entered through the back door.

There is a rolling shutter door at the back of the villa. When opened, there is a utility room, which shares the stairs to the basement with the living room.

Everyone went around to the back of the villa, because if they needed to break into the door, the rolling shutter door was easier to open than the main entrance in front.

However, when they walked around to the back of the villa, they saw that the rolling shutter door of the utility room was completely raised.

Bai Yutang frowned slightly, grabbed Zhan Zhao, who was rushing forward, and asked him to stand behind him.

Xu Lie and Chen Mi followed closely behind.

Zhao Zhen, who was walking at the end, was taking his time, looking back and looking around as he walked.

For a moment, Zhao Zhen seemed to see a figure in the distance, not knowing whether it was the shadow of a tree or not, and picked it out in a very strange posture.

Reaching out and touching his chin gently, Zhao Zhen stood there and stared at the dark road in the distance. The figure did not appear again... Was it an illusion?

Ahead, Bai Yutang had already walked into the utility room with a flashlight.

There weren't many things in the utility room. There was an old bicycle, two tires, and some old tables and chairs.

Bypassing the debris, there are stairs going down ahead.

Bai Yutang discovered that there was dim light coming from under the old wooden stairs.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao stretched his neck and looked down. Bai Yutang pushed him back, asking him and Xu Lie to follow, and let Chen Mi come up.

Chen Mi held a flashlight and walked down the stairs with Bai Yutang.

Zhan Zhao and Xu Lie followed, and Zhao Zhen followed them. As they walked, they continued to look around, feeling that the basement was eerie.