167. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.14 - Triangle and Dandelion

Hou Yingqi used her tricks as soon as she arrived and gave her a photo that was full of supernatural feeling. She suddenly turned the suspenseful story of the Shen family murder case into a ghost story.

Of course, being suspicious has never been SCI's style of handling cases. Instead of thinking about whether this case is mysterious, it is better to think about whether this case is impossible.

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang saw the photo, the first thing they thought of was - how to do it?

If the photos were taken before the incident, who painted the patterns with invisible ink.

The most important thing is that the body sank into the fish pond for almost three years. How did the painter know which bones were missing from the body? This operability is quite low.

The person who drew the picture knew which bone was missing! How do you know that? The simplest explanation is that I saw it, or was accurately told.

That means the loss of bones from the corpse in the car was caused by man.

How artificially difficult is it? Depending on the circumstances of the case, some feasible plans can be made.

Option one, the bones are removed after death.

Option two, the bones are removed before death.

Let’s analyze option one first.

The body was in the car and sank to the bottom of the water. It is not practical to remove bones from the bottom of the water.

Then it can only be done before the body and car sink to the bottom of the water.

This means that the people in the car were already dead before the car entered the water. This hypothesis can also explain well why the car is in the fish pond.

Someone killed the four people in the car, removed the bones, and then pushed the car into a fish pond. The broken guardrail on the Sanbo Bridge was just an illusion created to mislead the police in their investigation.

Let’s analyze plan two again.

The four victims of the Shen family underwent surgery while they were still alive to remove part of their bones before getting into car accidents.

But this possibility is also very low, and it cannot explain the situation of the car accident.

If the family broke through the guardrail of Sanbo Bridge and was involved in a car accident, then in order for the car to appear in the fish pond again, they would have to use lifting equipment to lift the car from the river under Sanbo Bridge and then transfer it to the fish pond. This is no small project. In such a small village, it is impossible not to be seen.

The location of the fish pond is not close to Shen's house, so you need to take a detour to drive there. However, the visibility of the small road is very low at night, and there is a possibility of a car accident here. But the question is, why did the Shen family drive on such a remote road in the middle of the night? Where were they going?

Combining various speculations, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are more inclined to believe that the Shen family was murdered, and then the murderer took out a bone from the deceased and pushed the body together with the car into the fish pond.

Of course, there are still many suspicious things, and the details are not complete.

Everyone continued to look at the photo.

After illuminating the front with an ultraviolet lamp, Zhao Jue used it to illuminate the back.

As a result...a dandelion appeared in the back corner.