072. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.2 - Exchange Room Number

Zhan Showa Hakuyu Hall entered the lobby of the Four Seasons Hotel.

The interior decoration of this hotel is pretty good. There are three receptionists at the front desk in the lobby and several waiters in uniforms. The sofas in the lobby are all empty, and none of the guests can see...

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang exchanged glances. For their investigation, the business of this hotel is sluggish and the number of residents is the better.

When he walked to the front desk, Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang showed his ID.

The front desk staff immediately called for the lobby manager.

The lobby manager was surnamed Wang. After seeing the documents of the two, he didn't panic, so he asked, "Are the two police officers here to investigate or arrest people? We will cooperate fully."

Bai Yutang waved his hand, motioning him not to be nervous.

Zhan Zhao gave the telephone number and credit card number used by the nurse at the front desk to book the hotel, and asked if he had booked a room here.

Checked at the front desk, the result was beyond the two's expectations.

Nurse Jin's phone number booked a room, 2507, but Maakfan's credit card number booked two rooms, 2507 and 2603, and the registered name of the occupant was Li Feng.

The front desk told Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang that this guest had lived in 2507 before, but later asked to change to 2603.

Zhan Zhao puzzled, "Why change rooms?"

Manager Wang explained, "That's the case. Because our hotel is located in a remote area, most of the people who come here are group guests, and there are very few individual guests. The 24th floor and below are all group guests, and the 25th floor and The above are individual guests. This 2507 guest originally checked in first, but then a large group of more than 200 people came. The 24th floor could not be arranged, so it was arranged to the 25th floor. 2507 guests complained that the group night The party was very noisy, so we adjusted it to 2603. Because of the system problem, the room could not be adjusted directly. You had to return and register. As a result, there were two bookings. Because the documents were the same, the guest asked for a change. We have no objection to register by phone."

After listening, Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang also felt that this matter seemed normal but it seemed a bit suspicious.

"Then 2507 is anyone living now?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"No, it's empty."

"The 2603 is still living?"

"Correct."

Zhan Zhao took out his mobile phone and clicked on Maakfan's photo for everyone to recognize, and asked if he had ever seen such a guest.

Several front desk and lobby managers took a closer look, and finally shook their heads, saying that they had no impression.

"You can ask the attendant in the elevator to recognize it."

As the lobby manager said, he led Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao to take the elevator.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are still a little puzzled-this year, is it possible that there is a dedicated elevator button operator in the elevator as in the past?

But when I arrived, I discovered that the elevator in this hotel is a bit special.

This hotel has a total of 30 floors. There is a separate elevator room on the side of the lobby, and five elevators are in charge of different floors. There is a male waiter standing in the elevator hall. As long as the guest comes and tell him which floor to go to, he will press the elevator for you. You can take the elevator he assigned to you to get to the floor you want.