081. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.11 - Exposure

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang came to Wang Meiyun's residence with great anticipation, wanting to see the painting that can change a person.

But it turned out that all the paintings of "Hua Teng J" owned by Wang Meiyun had been repackaged.

At the same time, there was a safe hidden on the floor of Wang Meiyun's house that even people close to her didn't know about, and the contents were also missing.

While this disappointed Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, they also realized that this did not seem to be a simple murder case.

The security of the community where Wang Meiyun lives is quite strict.

In addition, the three paintings in the room were not stolen, but were repackaged, and three fake ones were hung in their original positions.

From the content of the picture, it is impossible to see the true and false, and only subjectively say that the "feeling" is wrong.

It has only been half a day since Wang Meiyun's accident. Her mother just came to her house to help her clean up the day before yesterday, saying that the paintings were still the same at that time.

That is to say, within a day or two, or even within an hour or two, the paintings were removed.

To do this, at least there must be manpower and material resources! This is not something one or two people can handle.

Bai Yutang originally wanted Jiang Ping to help check the monitoring of the community, but before he made a call, Jiang Ping's call came in.

Turning on the phone and covering your face is to turn off the TV, saying that something has happened.

Zhan Zhao picked up the remote control on the table and turned on the TV...

Local news is urgently broadcasting a breaking event.

On an overpass in downtown S, a man was about to jump off the bridge.

Under the bridge is the busiest road section in the urban area with dense traffic.

The roads above and below the bridge were blocked, and a lot of media gathered around, causing chaos on the street.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took a close look at the man sitting on the narrow edge of the overpass - familiar!

"Isn't this Qian Fu?" Zhan Zhao looked at the man who was almost sitting in the air in surprise. It was the wealthy businessman Qian Fu who had an affair with Wang Meiyun just this morning.

"Didn't he go home?" Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping a little confused about the direction of this.

Jiang Ping told Bai Yutang the general situation of the matter.

Qian Fu was allowed to go home after he was taken to the police station to record a statement.

Qian Fu drove from the hotel to the police station. When he returned, he was spotted by reporters at the door as soon as the car came out of the garage, and he started following the car.

As a result, after Qian Fu's car drove up the overhead, it suddenly slanted and hit the guardrail directly.

And he himself drove the door down, rushed to the railing by the bridge, and jumped outside the bridge.

The reporters stopped to take pictures, and of course someone called the police at the same time.

Under the overpass is the main road in the city. There is a lot of traffic. The traffic police are afraid that he will suddenly jump off. What if there is a car accident below? Had to temporarily close this section of the road.