186. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.33 - Safety and Danger

At the door of Zhou Hao's ward, a young nurse pushed a cart over.

    Bai Ye watched her approach and didn't feel anything strange. She seemed to be a nurse.

    The nurse's cart was full of medicines for each hospital bed. She changed them from room to room. When she walked to Zhou Hao's room, Zhou Hao seemed to know her very well, and he called her "sister" with a smile.

    Both Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue looked up.

    The nurse came in with a cart and skillfully picked up a bag of salt water to change Zhou Hao's dressing.

    Zhan Zhao suddenly stopped, "Wait a minute."

    The nurse looked at Zhan Zhao with the medicine bag.

    Zhan Zhao asked, "What kind of medicine is this?"

    The nurse said it was for analgesia. The last pack of the medicine was for the day and it was gone after hanging up.

    Seeing that everyone seemed a little nervous, Zhou Hao waved his hand and said, "It's almost the same amount of medicine every day."

    "So it's this time every day to get and change medicines. Is there a fixed process?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Continuous points." What's the order of medicine?"

    "Yes." The nurse nodded.

    Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue looked at the bag of medicine at the same time.

    "What do you think?" Zhan Zhao asked.

    Zhao Jue thought for a while and said, "Well, there's probably something wrong with it."

    Zhan Zhao asked the nurse if he could get another medicine for Zhou Hao.

    The nurse was a little confused, but she went to the pharmacy to get the medicine again.

    Zhan Zhao took an evidence bag and put the package of medicine in it.

    Zhou Hao stared at Zhan Zhao and silently picked up the cup. At this moment, he finally felt a little scared.

    Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue both stared at him and shook their heads - You are lucky, but it's hard to say what will happen next. Will you be able to recover after being targeted by a serial killer?

    Zhou Hao looked at the two of them pitifully.

    At this time, the elevator door opened, and a woman carrying a big bag rushed out.

    This person looks to be in his thirties, with short dark red hair, and makeup on his face that looks like he is drunk.

    Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue tilt their heads and look at this person in a leopard print skirt and long boots. He looks very different from the one in their impression. The capable Guan Yi is a bit out of place.

    Even Zhou Hao looked at his aunt with his mouth open - is this a change of style?

    Guan Yi ran in and threw the bag to Bai Ye next to him.

    Bai Ye picked it up subconsciously, frowned and glanced at the bag, wondering if it was packed with iron or something, why it was so heavy.

    At first glance, it was really loaded with iron. There were two dumbbells and a windbreaker in the bag.

    Bai Ye took out the dumbbells in confusion—did he just work out?

    When Guan Yi entered the room, she took out a piece of makeup remover and wiped her face. She pulled her red wig and threw it back into her bag, revealing her black shawl hair. She tied it up twice and