122. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.18 - Changing Clothes

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang also never imagined that one more person died, and two people died in a flower shop that was out of reach...

The two walked in separately from the crowd... and saw that everyone was surrounded by the door of a warehouse with an iron gate.

The only security guard in the flower market held the door and said that no one was allowed to approach. I called the police! No one is allowed to touch anything nearby or take away anything on the scene!

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded - ah! Uncle can!

Bai Yutang walked over and showed the certificate to the uncle.

The uncle looked at the documents and immediately put them into the warehouse.

As soon as I entered the warehouse, an unpleasant smell hit my face.

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned slightly.

This is the warehouse where flower fertilizer and mud are piled up in the flower and bird market. There is a thin layer of peat soil on the ground and messy footprints on the surface.

Beside a pile of yellow mud as high as a hill, leaning against a woman, her face was pale and she had no breath.

Bai Yutang couldn't help frowning when he saw the messy footprints on the ground. Maybe many people had come in when he found the body just now.

He didn't go any further, but stood not far from the corpse and squatted down to observe.

The deceased looked very young and good-looking, wearing a men's jacket, jeans and sneakers...

Bai Yutang stared at the black jacket on the deceased, which was obviously a size larger - it was a men's clothing, and it was quite fashionable.

Judging from her face, the woman was Wang's wife Liu. Wang is short in stature and simple in person. He deals with soil and fertilizer every day in gardening. Most of them don't wear very good clothes to work, and Wang's age is not too suitable for this jacket.

Bai Yutang thought of what the proprietress of the orchid shop said, Liu has a lover... So if this dress is not from his husband Wang, then it belongs to that lover?

Does that mean that Liu was with that lover before he died? But this warehouse smells bad, and there is only one door, surrounded by mud... The two of them wouldn't come here for an affair, right?

Bai Yutang looked carefully at the neck of the deceased, and there was an obvious strangle mark - was it strangled to death?

Bai Yutang raised his face subconsciously, and saw that the warehouse was a structure of container boards and steel frames. Above Liu's body, there is a steel beam, and a hemp rope is hung on the steel beam, and the rope is broken...

Bai Yutang frowned as he looked at the rope - hanged and fell? But the rope was hanging quite high. Wang's height needs to step on a bench to be able to reach it... What about the bench?

Bai Yutang looked at the flower manure pile beside him again. If he stepped on the flower manure pile, it was possible, but the operation was a little more difficult.

Zhan Zhao saw that the footprints on the ground were messy, so he didn't go in, and asked the uncle who was looking at the door, "Who found it?"

The uncle pointed to a young man beside him and said, "He! He was the first to discover it."

Zhan Zhao took a look. The young man the uncle pointed to was only sixteen or seventeen years old, maybe even younger. He was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, and his body was a little soiled. There was also an uncle beside him, with a burly stature, wearing overalls and double sleeves.