125. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.21 - Unexpected Joy

Zhao Hu called to tell Bai Yutang that something was wrong.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang gestured to Qin Ou and Luo Tian, ​​and everyone ran out together.

Bai Yutang asked Zhao Hu if someone was here?

Zhao Hu said, "There were two people who were sneaking around to check on the hut. They were very concerned about this hut, and they looked like they were here to step on the spot. And the doctors and nurses who cooperated with us just now also said that those two people had asked them about the situation. , they all said what Dr. Zhan ordered."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao put a bait to try their luck, but they didn't expect that they were actually hooked. It seems that the previous speculations were correct.

Bai Yutang drove to the hospital.

On the way, Zhan Zhao received another call from the twins.

When Zhan Zhao answered the phone, he heard the twins say helplessly, "Watching the news..."

Zhan Zhao was puzzled, took out Bai Yutang's mobile phone and clicked on the social network... and saw a hot search in front of his eyes - Wang Meiyun At the same time, Anna and Anna announced that they will represent Dong's and attend the Bai's Film Festival.

"Heh..." Zhan Zhao gasped, "Isn't it?!" The

twins were helpless, "What should I do?!"

Zhan Zhao asked, "Can't I let them come?" The

twins were in a dilemma at the moment.

The angel on the left tugged at their ears and said, "Don't let them come! When the film festival turns into a ripping convention, it will be a mess!"

And the devil on the right is also tugging at their ears, "How wonderful. Propaganda! All the attention! The film festival will definitely be a big hit!" The

twins were anxious and excited, and kept asking Zhan Zhao, "What should I do?"

Zhan Zhao was speechless, "You should just make a file for the two of them alone. The show, the whole reality show that competes for production." The

twins stomped their feet, "I really want to watch it! Planning ghosts!"

"What are you two doing?"

On the other end of the phone, Big Brother Bai's voice came.

"Big brother!" The

twins' phone calls were disconnected... I guess they were struggling with Bai Jintang.

Zhan Zhao also hung up the phone helplessly, frowning, "What on earth do these two women want to do?"

Bai Yutang also thought this was quite funny. If Zhan Zhao said it was true, he would start a reality show that competes for inheritance. It is estimated that the ratings are bursting... After all, there is nothing to do when you are full, and there are too many people who are afraid that the world will not be chaotic.

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang, "How do you think Big Brother will make a decision?"

Bai Yutang shook his head, "It's hard to do, cancel it, so many people who want to eat melon will have opinions on the Bai family. Don't cancel it, in case If something happens, I have to be involved."

"What about Big Brother?" Zhan Zhao was also worried for Bai Jintang.

Bai Yutang was not too worried, "I should ask, what should I do with the twins."

...

Sure enough, Bai Jintang, on the other side of the Bai family, heard about the situation, and immediately called to book a plane ticket. On the day of the film festival, he took Gongsun Fei to Iceland to see the aurora. , and come back when the polar night is over!