142. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.38 - Replacement

All members of SCI were in a state of fatigue, and Bao Bureau also asked them to watch TV.

Watching TV this time is definitely not good. Everyone is sleepy and tired, and they were stimulated by Zhan Zhao's imagination just now.

Back in the office, Bao Ju turned on the TV news.

Everyone at SCI prayed silently, don't let another case happen somewhere, and those people don't need to sleep.

Fortunately, what is being broadcast on the news is the collective protest of Dong's employees. In this incident, all Dong's top executives were wiped out, and only Wang Meiyun was left alive.

Most of Dong's employees refused to accept Wang Meiyun as their boss, thinking that everything was her fault.

The TV station interviewed many Dong's employees, and everyone criticized the police. They felt that SCI was shielding Wang Meiyun. Her previous affair with Qian Fu involved a murder case, and she was obviously caught and released again. Things are getting bigger and bigger now, and more and more people are dying. Who knows what will happen next? !

The Internet also exploded. From Dong Fei to four senior executives, all those who threatened Wang Meiyun's "succession" were dead. Is there any Wang Fa? !

Everyone at SCI is also very helpless. To be honest, they want to kill Wang Meiyun and his gang more than anyone else, but there is no evidence for this!

Bao Ju said that the media attention was too high and asked them to solve the case quickly. At the same time, he observed everyone's emotions... and found that the team members were all in a very tired state.

"Tsk." Bao Ju also frowned and asked Zhan Zhao, "How long has it been since you guys slept well?"

Zhan Zhao raised his face. No matter how good his memory was, he still felt that he needed to think about this matter carefully.

Bao Ju shook his head, "How can this be done? Go back to rest today and come back to work tomorrow to continue the investigation."

Everyone looked at Bao Zheng - didn't he say that he wanted to solve the case quickly?

Bao Zheng said, "The problem now is that we solve each case one by one. There have been several cases connected, from the murder case of Jin He at the beginning, to the case of the Flower and Bird Market, to the poisoning case of Dong Fei. As for last night’s case, one case was solved one after another, and the cases were basically solved on the same day, but what was the result?”

Everyone looked at Bao Bureau.

"You guys have never stopped. If small cases like this keep happening again, are you going to die of exhaustion?"

Zhan Zhao reached out and touched his chin gently, feeling that this was like a war of attrition.

"In the future, regarding Wang Meiyun's case, I will send the criminal police team to cooperate with you in the investigation. If you find any problems, let other departments investigate together. Take turns to rest! Who will catch the big fish if you don't have the energy?" Bao Ju said, "I will wait for you. We will find people from each group to provide support in a moment, and you should go back and rest immediately!"

Everyone looked at each other and saw that they were indeed too tired. They all took their car keys, grabbed their family members, and went home to rest.

In the Bai family's villa, Brother Bai and Zhao Zhen yawned and came down from upstairs. They met Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and Gongsun Bai Chi coming back together.