151. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.47 - Object Hunting Team

A small USB flash drive contains almost all the data in the entire organization.

Early the next morning, all kinds of thanks came pouring in, and Bao Bureau was also very happy. It had been a long time since he had solved such a big case.

However, despite the excitement, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang always felt that something was wrong, especially Zhan Zhao.

They checked over the past few days and found a lot of information and data, but in the end they solved the case by retrieving a USB flash drive. This feeling is like saying you spent a lot of money to order a banquet, and after eating, you find that the included fruit is the most delicious.

Moreover, Zhan Zhao settled the accounts. In the end, they took down the entire New World Games organization. However, after all the detours, there was no evidence to correct Wang Meiyun, and Qian Yu behind her had nothing to do with the case. Not on.

The most strange thing here is the death of Viper, Zhou Ping and Qian Fu.

All three of them have lethal chips in their bodies, but none of the members of the organization captured so far, including Lao Wang and Dong Yuan, have been equipped with such chips.

The deaths of Zhou Ping, Qian Fu and Viper completely eliminated the possibility of correcting Wang Meiyun and Qian Yu.

Especially Zhou Ping and Qian Fu let the viper harm Wang Meiyun before they died...

The only ones left now are Secretary Zhang and Tang Xing.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both had a bad premonition and asked Ma Han and Zhao Hu to pick up the person.

Not long after the two went there, the call came.

Zhan Zhao looked at his cell phone that kept ringing and didn't want to answer it.

Bai Yutang pressed the speakerphone, and Hu Zi's frustrated voice came from the other side, "Boss, both of them are dead! They died in the same way as Viper and the others."

Everyone frowned - no need to guess, they also have chips installed in their bodies.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sat in the office and frowned - after being busy for half a month, they can roughly summarize...

Wang Meiyun suddenly became the heir to the property after Dong Yuan's death, and started a dispute with Dong Yuan's wife Anna, who was far away in a foreign land.

As a result, a dark web gaming organization was involved. This organization is large in scale and has a long history. It has a lot of funds and plays games with human lives as bets to amass wealth... Now that the organization is destroyed, who participated in the last case and knows the details of Qian Yu A whole bunch of people were also dead, and only Wang Meiyun was left.

"Qian Fu is Qian Yu's brother." Bai Yutang felt that this was too cruel, "Did Qian Yu even get rid of his eldest brother? Why?"

Zhan Zhao also shook his head, "And why did Qian Fu and Zhou Ping ask Viper to kill Wang Meiyun on the day of the film festival? Did someone arrange for them to do this, or did they do it on their own and lost their lives because of this?"

Bai Yutang began to mentally build up, "Today is the opening of the film festival. The red carpet will start in the evening and the official opening will be held in the evening. Now there is news about the film festival everywhere on the Internet. A lot of participating films are being promoted and there are reporters in various places. Yes. The quality of Dong's film was not very high originally, but it has become eye-catching because of Wang Meiyun and a series of recent incidents. Guess how many corpses will fall during Big Brother's opening speech tonight?"