085. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.15 - Disappear

"Really being watched?"

Hearing Zhan Qitian's words, Zhan Zhao and the others were all surprised - is there really a lizardman?

Zhan Qitian waved his hand, "I'm not mentally retarded, and if someone were to monitor him, he wouldn't think about aliens! Besides, if aliens can only monitor a person through human means, then why bother? Worried about aliens? What's the difference between them and outsiders?"

Bai Yutang nodded at Zhan Zhao—it's really his own father, and his thinking is similar to your theory.

Zhan Zhao looked at the sky and signaled to his father not to talk about some things or not, and to talk about the key points!

Zhan Qitian recalled and said, "Well... at that time, we watched a lot of surveillance videos to ensure that he was not pretending to be crazy. When Qian Yu usually went out, he would often be frightened and run wild. I found that, I don't know if it's a coincidence, but he often meets the same people in different places. Surveillance was very popular at that time, but the video resolution was not as high as it is now, and face recognition technologies only became popular later. So We can only recognize it with the naked eye... I noticed at the time that there was a man who often appeared in the video, and he didn't even need to dress up once. He was once wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase, and once was cleaning and wearing a cleaner. Clothing, and once was riding a bicycle with a sports bag on his back."

Everyone frowned when they heard it - indeed suspicious, typical makeup surveillance at this time.

"It's a pity that there was no machine assistance at that time, and the resolution of the video was not high enough. There may be errors in the judgment with the naked eye... and the main object of the investigation is Qian Yu, who is indeed mentally abnormal." Zhan Qitian was also very helpless, " Three different psychiatric experts have issued certificates."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin, seemed very interested, and said to himself, "Maybe... a normal person may not be able to find it, it is because he is abnormal, but he finds it. "

After learning about Qian Yu, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt it was more necessary to have a good chat with Qian Fu, so they went to the interrogation room together.

Everyone else was busy and went to the interrogation room to listen to what they had nothing to do. Zhao Jue also followed, and seemed a little interested.

Zhan Qitian took the package and left, and said that Yunwen's house was going to watch the game. He needed to be closely monitored tonight and was not allowed to stay alone.

...

In the interrogation room, Qian Fu sat there and waited for a long time.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were more considerate, they brought him a cup of hot milk tea and put it on the table.

Qian Fu took a sip of the milk tea and looked at the two.

Bai Yutang turned on the video recording device, Qian Fu was dissatisfied, "I am the victim, how can you treat me like the suspect?"

Zhan Zhao reminded him, "What you did this afternoon was a crime."

Qian Fu flat-mouthed , "I can't do anything! If I didn't make such a fuss, Wang Meiyun didn't kill me today, someone else will try to kill me tomorrow!"

Bai Yutang was debugging the machine, and he didn't seem to be in a hurry to ask questions. Zhan Zhao chatted

with Qian Fu and asked him, "How are you doing now? Are you okay? If you're tired, we can ask again tomorrow."

Well, I can't sleep by myself anyway."

"What about your family?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Hey..." Qian Fu sighed, "There are too many media, I asked my wife to take the child to other places to avoid it first."

Zhan Zhao frowned, "You already have a wife and child, so you still go out and mess around?"

Of course, Qian Fu also knew that he was wrong, but knowing that he was wrong did not mean that he would not continue to work in the future.

Zhan Zhao shook his head and asked him, "Do you know the Li Feng who died? They died for you."

Qian Fugan laughed and asked, "Do you have any photos?"

Zhan Zhao showed him Li Feng's photos.

Qian Fu glanced at it, thought about it, and said, "Oh...I have seen it, he probably followed me for a while."

"You know he's a private detective, right?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Qian Fuyi shrugged.

"Aren't you curious why he is following you?"

Qian Fu smiled and picked up the milk tea, "Is it normal to have a relationship with a celebrity..."

"He was hired by your wife to check on you."

"Cough..."

Zhan Zhao's words, Qian Fu choked on the milk tea, coughed and beat his chest.

Zhan Zhao drew a tissue for him.

Qian Fu was shocked, "I...my wife knows?"

"Heh." Zhan Zhao seemed to be amused, "Why do all men think that their wives won't find themselves eating outside? In fact, most people cheat, The other half can notice it right away!"

Qian Fu took the tissue and wiped his mouth.

"Don't talk about your housework beforehand." Zhan Zhao saw Bai Yutang sitting down after debugging the machine, and asked Qian Fu, "Please explain what happened this afternoon."

Qian Fu frowned, "I said I have Dangerous, someone is going to kill me..."

"Is there any evidence?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Wang Meiyun has no reason to kill me!" Qian Fudao said, "I thought about it for a long time and thought it was unreasonable! She and I were just playing around..."

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows and looked at him up and down, that meant—big brother, Have you ever looked in the mirror? Wang Meiyun wants to play and won't play with you. Is the taste so curious?

Qian Fu pouted, "Then I'm rich..."

"Wang Meiyun is rich herself." Zhan Zhao insisted, "She's not worse than you in terms of financial resources, and on her terms, if it's purely for money, can I find someone else? Have you ever wondered why someone who is a hundred times richer than you is playing with you?"

Qian Fu was a little unhappy and didn't want to talk to Zhan Zhao, turned to Bai Yutang and asked him, "I heard that Are you Bai Jintang's younger brother?"

Bai Yutang nodded, "That sentence was what my elder brother said just now."

Money is rich.

Zhan Zhao knocked on the table and asked him to speak quickly.

The onlookers in the observation room next to him were curious. Zhan Zhao didn't seem to have this style when interrogating suspects before. Why is his style weird today?

On the one hand, Zhao Hu was quite afraid of Zhao Jue, but on the other hand, he liked to talk to him. He smiled and leaned over to ask him, "Sir, what kind of way is this?"

Zhao Jue looked at Zhao Hu with gentle eyes, as if looking at him. One and two, he patiently taught him, "Qian Fu is a very cowardly person. It's enough to lie to him and waste time, just scare him directly. And Wang Meiyun is the kind of very strong woman. Qian Fu likes this, expressing that she likes the weak. A person of status, if you are strong, he will naturally cooperate with you."

"Oh." Zhao Hu had a learned expression on his face.

Zhao Jue nodded with satisfaction, his eyes full of love - he understood it once! What a smart dude!

Mahan shook his head silently beside him.

As Zhao Jue analyzed, although Qian Fu was wronged by Zhan Zhao, he was surprisingly cooperative in answering questions, "She wants me to help her find paintings."

"What paintings?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Qian Fu said he wanted a mobile phone.

Bai Yutang took out a mobile phone in his belongings from the evidence bag on the side.

Qian Fu clicked on the photo album on his phone, found a picture, and showed it to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

The two looked down and saw that it was just from the style of the painting that it was another painting of Flower Vine J. The picture of this painting is unusually dark, and it depicts a looming monster hidden in a dark corner.

Zhan Zhao picked up his mobile phone with great interest and took a closer look - they looked at Hua Teng J's previous works, and it seemed that there were different stages of creation. In terms of maturity, Zhan Zhao thinks that Li Feng's Tibetan paintings may be relatively early, Wang Meiyun's may be in the middle period, and this one is obviously quite sophisticated, and may be a later work.

"The Monitor," said Qian Fu, "is a work with a relatively mature creative style by Huateng J, and it is also one of his late masterpieces."

"Do you know this painter well?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Qian Fuyi shrugged, "Wang Meiyun is very interested in this artist's works, and she is happier to send her Huateng J's paintings than to give her jewelry. To be honest, Huateng J's paintings are not expensive, but they are more difficult to find. "

Isn't this painting prohibited from auction?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"It's because the auction is banned that you ask me to help you find it. If it can be auctioned, it will be easy." Qian Fu shook his head, "This painting is actually very average. If it wasn't for the banned painting, it might be even less valuable. This artist relies on legends. It is famous for mysterious events, and there is a possibility of fraud. It is not popular now. The price can't be raised, and it may not preserve its value if it is collected, but it is hard to find! It feels like someone has been collecting this series of paintings.

"Did Wang Meiyun tell you why you accept this type of painting?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Every time I ask her, she finds an excuse to put it off." Qian Fu rubbed his neck and seemed a little tired, "Oh, it's really troublesome, there's a knife on the head of the color."

Zhan Zhao saw that he was a little tired. He changed the subject and stopped talking about Wang Meiyun, but asked, "Why Lizardmen?"

Qian Fu raised his head.

Zhan Zhao asked him, "There are thousands of ways to pretend to be crazy, why is it the Lizardmen?"

Qian Fu was a little distracted, and after a while, he said to himself, "When I think of pretending to be crazy, I think of my brother. He used to call Lizardman Lizardman..."

Zhan Zhao stared at Qian Fu, observing the change in his expression when he mentioned his younger brother.

In the monitoring room next door, Zhao Jue also looked carefully at Qian Fu's expression through the SLR glass window.

At this moment, the door of the monitoring room was suddenly opened, Xiao Baichi rushed in, and said to Ma Han and Zhao Hu, "Something happened!"

Both of them were stunned.

In the interrogation room, Bai Yutang suddenly thought about his cell phone, took it out and looked at it, and suddenly stood up.

Zhan Zhao looked at him puzzled.

Bai Yutang tilted his head towards him, motioning—go out to chat.

Zhan Zhao followed Bai Yutang out.

Qian Fu was inexplicable and asked, "I'm done talking? Are you coming back? If you guys go out, bring me some supper, I'm hungry!"

...

After closing the door of the interrogation room, Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang, "What's wrong?"

Bai Yu Tang looked at Zhan Zhao's phone, and saw the words on the screen - Your suspect injured the guard and escaped.

It was the guard at the detention center who sent a text message to Bai Yutang.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han also came out, "Didn't the guards be strengthened, why did they escape?"

At the other end of the corridor, Luo Tian was walking this way, talking on the phone, probably to communicate with the detention center.

"Captain." Luo Tian said to Bai Yutang, "Just now, the guard at the detention center found that the killer had hanged himself, so he opened the door and went in to save people. As a result, the kid was not hanged at all, but hung on the wall, deliberately for the guards to see With his feet hanging in the air, he injured the guards and escaped. The detention center is now fully sealed, so he must not be able to escape. He should be still in the building now, but the problem is that the detention center is watching the surveillance. It suddenly disappeared!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were puzzled, "disappeared?"

Luo Tian nodded and pointed to the phone.

On the other end of the phone, the emotional detention center police officer seemed to be watching the surveillance video, and the shouting could be heard here even if the speakerphone was not on.

"Light! A light!" Several police officers were shouting, "As soon as that light flashed, that person disappeared out of thin air!"

Bai Yutang felt fresh when he heard it, how come all kinds of evil things happened today, such a big job Man, a light has disappeared?

Everyone looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao touched his chin with excitement, "Huh! Not only lizardmen, but also wormholes?!"

Zhao Jue was as excited as him, "Maybe it's time travel or parallel space movement!"