107. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.3 - New Mission

Bao Bureau came and gave Bai Yutang a document, saying that there was a new task.

Bai Yutang opened it and looked at it, puzzled, "School violence?"

Zhan Zhao also leaned over to look at it, "Isn't it a murder?"

Bai Yutang looked at the Bao Bureau with some embarrassment.

Bao Bureau glared at him, "Why? Are you not satisfied?"

Bai Yutang pointed to the document, "Isn't this Lu Fang's job?"

"Where is Lu Fang popular with you?" Baoju asked with a half-smiling smile, "You SCI have become Internet celebrities, isn't this popular with young people!"

Bai Yutang was a little disgusted, Zhan Zhao took the folder and looked through it, and was quite surprised, "There are so many school violence incidents in a year now?"

"So, the signs of crime should be killed!" Bao Bureau said, "The school will carry out some activities against school violence, I hope we can help you, the whole police station is the most leisurely."

In a word, everyone in SCI has been hit hard - where are you free?

"In short, campus violence is very harmful, you can handle it for me, especially you!" Bao Zheng said, pointing at Zhan Zhao, "Those who bully students have legal punishment, but those who are bullied need to be punished by law. Experts like you go to psychological counseling! These bullied students are afraid to go out to school, you can come to my house to visit me!"

Baoju pointed to everyone, "This is called giving back to the society and fulfilling the obligations of adults!"

After speaking, the director reached out and took a piece of pastry, and left while eating.

Everyone squinted their eyes and watched from behind - they obviously have it, and they came to eat ours... hum!

After thinking about it, we stretched out our hands together and divided up the remaining pastries on the table.

...

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao carefully analyzed the documents. Bao Zheng gave them two main tasks. One was to give lectures on safety and teach students how to ask for help when they encountered bullying; the other was to teach some students who were bullied. Psychological counseling.

Bai Yutang handed over the first task to Zhao Hu and Ma Han. When they were silent, they would talk like a cross talk, which might be easier for the students to accept. They also sent Bai Chi to help them write manuscripts and assist them. .

He and Zhan Zhao were in charge of the second item. They went to the students' homes to provide guidance to some students with serious psychological problems.

Arranged properly, everyone acted separately.

It is impossible for Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao to go to the students' homes directly, they have to go to the school to pick up a person in charge of related aspects and go home together.

Bai Yutang was also a little helpless, "Aren't we investigating serial murderers, why did we go to the house to visit?"

"It means that the serial killers have been restrained recently, and there have been fewer bad guys." Zhan Zhao looked at the information and said, "Modern technology is developing too fast, and more and more auxiliary methods can be used for criminal investigation. It has also developed more and more perfect, and it is more and more difficult to be a bad person. But the problem is that there are fewer major evils, but small evils have begun to increase..."

As he said, he patted the folder in his hand, "Look! What the hell is this? Organised crime started when I was only a teenager! Threats, violence, defamation and blackmail are a whole process. Where did you learn this? It's better to spend playing games than bullying people."