053. [Case II - END] Inheritance, ch.22 - Dangerous Dislocation

Bai Yutang rushed to the underground garage with Zhao Hu. As soon as he started & the car, Ma Han, who was responsible for following Lin Hai out, called, "Captain, Lin Hai stopped a taxi..."
  Ma Han didn't finish speaking, Bai Yutang Zhao Hu opened the door and Ma Han jumped into the car and pointed to the taxi that was speeding away in front of him.
  "Huh." Zhao Hu issued the license plate number to Jiang Ping and said, "This is the rhythm of going straight to the airport."

  Bai Yutang followed the rental car, but Ma Han had been looking at the rearview mirror.
  "What's wrong?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "The taxi behind." Ma Han said, "The car was parked at the entrance of the police station just now. When Lin Hai stopped the car, it drove to him, but Lin Hai ran to the side of the road and called for another one. "
  The kid is quite alert." Zhao Hu looked back at the car behind, and called Jiang Ping to tell the traffic police to stop the rental car.

  After a while, two police cars with sirens from behind came up, and the traffic policeman riding a motorcycle in front gave a handsome wave to the rental car. That meant-pull over!
  Zhao Hu happily said, "Whenever we get a motorcycle like that to ride."

  Unexpectedly, after Lin Hai took that taxi out of the city, he directly boarded the airport expressway.
  Ma Han looked at the time, "Lin Hai's plane has already taken off. It's useless for him to rush over now."
  "If it's an escape, I guess he can buy another ticket to board the plane?" Zhao Hu contacted Jiang Ping and asked him to check. Has Cha Linhai bought any other air tickets.
  Jiang Ping quickly replied, and it was true. Lin Hai bought a ticket that took off in 20 minutes. He just bought it online for a domestic flight.

  "Where is the domestic flight going?" Ma Han wondered, "Take off in 20 minutes? Is it too late?"
  "Oh..." another voice from Jiang Ping came from Zhao Hu's phone, "This kid is buying a plane ticket." He also booked a charter...He also booked several other flights."
  Zhao Hu raised his eyebrows, "Is there such an operation?"
  "This trick is pretty good, at least there is no way to ambush him." Ma Han frowned and asked Bai Yutang, "Is this kid Lin Hai or Yue Hai? What scared him to escape?"
  "That's it! I was so afraid of that just now." Is it okay to stay in the SCI? We don't have any evidence and can't do anything to him." Zhao Hu asked Bai Yutang, holding the seat of the car, "Boss, what is Dr. Zhan's trick this time? I'm completely confused."
  Ma Han Nodded aside.

  In fact, Bai Yutang didn't know what Zhan Zhao thought this time, but the reason was enough to wait until he went back to listen. Since he said that Lin Hai is dangerous, he should not be wrong.

  At this time, Zhao Hu sent another voice from Zhan Zhao on his cell phone, reminding them to be careful, and those who attacked and hit Linhai should be very effective.

  "Oh."
  Zhao Hu then read the booking information sent by Jiang Ping, "All the flights that Lin Hai just booked have other people buying tickets, almost at the same time..."
  "What do you mean?" Ma Han was puzzled, "Someone. Are you going to follow Lin Hai's plane?"
  "Huh huh." Zhao Hu nodded, "This trick is high. I probably know that we are following and don't want to do it at the airport. Maybe send more people to follow Lin Hai, follow the plane and then look for opportunities. Let's start."
  "Then..." Ma Han asked Bai Yutang, "What shall we do? Shall we also buy a plane ticket?"
  Bai Yutang's face was quite dark right now, "Why is it so troublesome!"

  Bai Yutang had just finished speaking. , I saw the car in front suddenly turned and got off the highway.
  "Huh?" Zhao Hu wondered, "Are you not going to the airport?"
  Bai Yutang also followed off the expressway, "Probably found it too."
  "Now it's a dead end to get to the airport. Why do n't you go elsewhere." Ma Han thought. Thinking, "I probably know where he is going."
  Bai Yutang thought for a while, and asked, "High-speed rail station?"
  "Emma, ​​there are more people in that place!" Zhao Hu asked Jiang Ping to check whether he had purchased a ticket.
  The voice coming from Jiang Ping was a bit explosive, "Dr. Zhan said he was not going to the high-speed rail station!"
  Ma Han and Zhao Hu looked at each other, and Bai Yutang frowned...they saw the taxi driving into a residential area. , Stopped in front of an apartment building.

  Afterwards, Lin Hai hurriedly got out of the car and went upstairs.
  The taxi didn't leave either, and just waited on the spot.

  Ma Han got out of the car and followed the apartment building, while Zhao Hu ran to pretend to take a taxi and got into the driver's car.
  "Oh!"
  The taxi driver hurriedly stopped, "Someone is there."
  Zhao Hu squinted, pretending to be rather rude and rude, "No one? You refuse to pick up!"
  "No, this big brother." The driver. busy explaining, "I'm carrying a guest on the airport, his passport so he let me forget took a while, go at once."
  Zhao tiger very thick, "I just have to go to the airport, it is better to fight a car, right?" "uh
  ......" The driver looked a little embarrassed, but he seemed to have no reason to refuse.

  But at this moment, Ma Han quickly ran out of the apartment building and got into Bai Yutang's car.
  Zhao Hu squinted.
  From the underground garage exit next to the apartment building, a black jeep drove out, and Bai Yutang's car followed the car.
  Zhao Hu received a text message from Ma Han, "That kid drove away by himself."

  "I'm going!" Zhao Hu patted the driver, "Drive to the airport!"
  "I'm still waiting..."
  "Wait for a fart," Ya drove away!"
  "Huh?"
  "Hurry up!" Zhao Hu showed him his credentials and urged him to drive quickly.

  The driver had no choice but to drive to the airport quickly.

  Ma Han and Bai Yutang continued to follow the car, and sure enough, the black jeep returned to the airport highway and continued to drive to the airport, the speed of which was quite fast.
  Ma Han was puzzled, "What the hell is this kid?"
  Zhao Hu reported to Bai Yutang and the others with his mobile phone. "The taxi driver said he forgot to take his passport and go home to take it."

  "Forgot to take his passport? He just showed it to us. Isn't that a passport?" Ma Han was confused.
  "Who knows what's wrong with him." Zhao Hu was quite dissatisfied.
  Taxi drivers hear their side of the conversation, he asked, "Officer, that person is not a problem?"
  ANS asked him, "What is he just say it?"
  "He's weird and incomprehensible, just on the The car said to go to the airport and then started tinkering with the phone and talking to himself." The driver thought for a while and said, "What did he say...the chicken waste."
  Zhao Hu touched his chin, "Chicken?" He
  asked the driver to say it again. , Zhao Hubian sent a voice to Zhan Zhao.
  "Is it G? What else does he say?" Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Hu to ask the taxi driver carefully.
  "Oh, one more sentence." The driver was kind of gossip, "What are you talking about,
  Zhanzhang ..." "Zhanzhao?" Zhao Hu asked.
  "Probably, it's almost the same pronunciation." The driver said, "He said,'No matter how smart you are, Zhan Zhao, can you catch and hold invisible people?'"
  "Oh...have all the invisible people run out?" Zhao Hu was speechless.

  Soon, the car arrived at the airport.
  Lin Hai's car drove into the underground parking lot, Bai Yutang drove along, and Zhao Hu asked the driver to park directly at the entrance of the airport building.
  Zhao Hu got out of the car and didn't know which plane Lin Hai would take. The airport in City S was so big. God knew which terminal this kid entered. He might even take the shuttle bus. I was standing outside the door waiting for Bai Yutang's instructions. Zhan Zhao's instructions came first, "He will go to Terminal 3, and as soon as he takes out his passport, he will be arrested."
  "Huh?" Zhao Hu said. Terminal 3 ran and asked, "What's the crime?"
  "Fake passport." Zhan Zhao answered briskly.

  But at this time, Bai Yutang said, "We are following Lin Hai, he has gone to Terminal 2."
  Zhao Hu quickly stopped, preparing to change directions.
  Unexpectedly, Zhan Zhao shouted, "Yutang, you continue to follow, that is also a stand-in. The real one is in Terminal 3. Huzi, you go and wait first."
  Zhao Hu asked as he ran, "Is he behind me? "
  Mahan and INTERACTIVE looked at each other, look to the front of that," Lin ", could not help but frown," this man actually has several stand-ah? "

  ANS into Terminal Three, near the door to find a very Squinting at the eye-opening place, wondering what was going on, when he saw the gate, a familiar figure appeared in his field of vision.

  "Ooh." ANS could not help but cursed, "This kid really Nima thief ah! Afford to pick up a passport when there is a substitute tune, toss the ring, changed clothes myself to run here."

  And At the other end, Bai Yutang and Ma Han found that some people had already been eyeing Lin Hai.
  Ma Han and Bai Yutang pretended not to notice, and continued to stalk the fake Lin Hai. The information from Zhao Hu had already arrived.
  Bai Yutang and Ma Han were a little bit dumbfounded. Zhan Zhao didn't say just now. They fooled them all the way. Lin Hai's trick was high, but the mantis caught the cicada and the oriole. Fortunately, he showed his cleverness.

  As soon as "Lin Hai" in Terminal 3 was about to board the plane, Zhao Hu's wrist was handcuffed.
  Zhao Hu looked at him dumbfounded and felt quite enjoyable. He reached out his hand and took a look at his passport, and saw that the name on the passport this time was "Yue Yang".
  Zhao Hu "hehe" smiled, "I said Lao Haier, I can't recognize you when I change into a vest?"

  Zhao Hu dragged Lin Haigang to the gate of Terminal 3, Luo Tian and Qin Ou The car is here.
  Zhao Hu directly threw the person into the car, Qin Ou pointed to the opposite terminal 2, "There is a fight."
  "The boss?" As he
  spoke, two special police armored vehicles stopped at the gate of Terminal 2. The sirens sounded loudly, and the airport security was evacuating passengers in an orderly manner because they had been notified long ago.

  Zhao Hu hurried to the Terminal 2, but he was a step late. The three men in black at the scene had been beaten to the ground by Bai Yutang, and the airport special police with guns and live ammunition took them all into custody.
  "So fast?" Zhao Hu walked in and asked Ma Han, and saw that Ma Han's arm was still scratched, and there was another fake Lin Hai standing beside him.
  This person is a bit similar to the Lin Hai just now, but the appearance is not exactly the same. I took his passport and looked at it, and it turned out to be the one Lin Hai had just now.

  Bai Yutang came over to check Ma Han's injuries and found that it was only a bruise. He contacted Zhan Zhao, "Thank you for reminding me that these killers have been strengthened and their combat effectiveness is strong and vigorous. They are also alert. They also ran a few times a. " "

  nothing! "Chan Chao has looked very satisfied," be done, and then we come back magic! " "
  and magic? "INTERACTIVE some silent.
  "Hurry back, maybe Yue Hai will be dissected by Gongsun when it's too late." Zhan Zhao smiled and hung up the phone.
  Bai Yutang was confused, shook his head to communicate with the airport security department, and brought back the fake Lin Hai with Zhao Hu and Ma Han, who were also confused.

  When the three of them returned to the SCI office, they heard a commotion inside. Upon entering the door, they saw that Ma Xin and Xia Xia were struggling to hold Gongsun.
  Gongsun stretched out his hand and was pulling Lin Hai's face, it really seemed like he wanted to dissect Lin Hai on the spot.

  "What's the matter?" Bai Yutang asked, and at the same time found that everyone at the scene except Zhan Zhao, including Bao Zheng, was horrified.

  Summer stabilized the emotional Gongsun, Ma Xin handed a piece of information to Bai Yutang.
  It turned out that after Luo Tian and Qin Ou brought Lin Hai back for the first time, Zhan Zhao asked him to get his biometric information again, but it was strange that... it didn't match the data left by Lin Hai more than two hours ago. .

  "Impossible! Impossible at all!" Gongsun obviously didn't believe it, "You must have done something!"
  Ma Xin and Xia Xia both medical students also looked at alien expressions.
  Ma Xin said, "The current feeling is a very subtle change. Looking at the data, Yue Yang and Lin Hai should be related by blood."
  "After a while, this relationship will disappear. If you don't believe it, wait two hours before giving it to him. Take a sample once, and it will change." Zhan Zhao smiled slightly and asked Lin Hai, "Right? You are not Lin Hai, or Yueyang or Yue Hai at all, you are I, or you are the invisible person you said."

  I stared at Zhan Zhao for a while, sneered, walked to the sofa and sat down, raised an eyebrow and looked at him, "Did you find it yourself, or did Zhao Jue tell you?"
  "Zhao Jue is not very interested in you , He called you..."
  "Normal monster, right?" I sneered, "Although he doesn't like my research at all, I still respect him very much. My research field is totally different from theirs. I It's just a scientist, there is no need for you to catch me..."
  Before I finished speaking, Bai Yutang showed him the photos of the corpses that he had just taken in the warehouse of the fire scene.
  "You destroy the inherited people, don't talk about hundreds of people." Bai Yutang shook his head, "Murders are not enough to convict you, you should be convicted of massacre & murder, scientist." After

  I heard Bai Yutang's words, his expression changed. Still very calm, he said unhurriedly, "It depends on how to define a person."
  "What do you mean?" Gongsun frowned.
  "Not all humanoids and human organs are humans." I asked Gongsun with a smile, "As an excellent anthropologist, do you think that humanoid experimental objects cultivated with a laboratory dish can also be classified as humans? "
  Gongsun frowned and looked at him, Luo Tian's face was darker on the side, and the experience he had once been used as a test object was vividly remembered.
  Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand, patted Luo Tian lightly, and motioned him to ignore him.
  Luo Tianping recovered his emotions.

  "Human experimentation is expressly forbidden." Gongsun gave I a white look. "Farts are worth so many lives in exchange for big things. In the end, isn't it just to transform yourself into a freak."
  I stubbornly shook his head, "You don't understand at all, and I don't need you to understand my pursuit..."
  Before he could finish his words, Zhan Zhao waved his hand, "No one cares about your pursuit, you at least sit down and wear it in your life. , Then slowly pursue a good enough, I have other questions for you."

  Zhan Zhao slid in front of I in a swivel chair for a while, and asked him, "Who is N?"
  I raised his head and looked at Zhan Zhao. Frowning, "Didn't Zhao Jue tell you?"
  Zhan Zhao frowned and shook his head.
  I stared at Zhan Zhao with a look of surprise, "So...you deduce my research by yourself, and then grab and hold G and me on your own?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded.
  I looked up at the others in SCI incredulously.
  Everyone raised their eyebrows at him, that means-cow, right? Of course SCI solves the case on its own!

  I looked at Zhan Zhao again, hesitated for a while, and said, "The experiment of that year gave birth to three successful experimental products." After
  speaking, I glanced at Amo sitting at the entrance of the lounge drinking tea. "Witness "
  Everyone nodded.
  I pointed to himself again, "hereditary."
  Finally, I raised his head and reached out to select one from the many pictures on the table.
  That was taken by Jiang Ping with a small drone at the fire site before, following the photos of the people in black who were investigating the fire site. It can be seen that these people in black are the same group of people who are preparing to attack and attack I at the airport today, "there is another kind of them, the dislocations!"

  "It turned out to be named the dislocations..." Zhan Zhao laughed "G is not interested in you at all, but is so interested in N, but N is so interested in you. You guys are in love with each other, what do you want from each other? But Zhao Jue is not interested in you either. Obviously ING has got it together, and then it will be king."

  "Wrong." I raised his head and smiled at Zhan Zhao, "K is after ing. King is after K!"
  A hint of surprise flashed in Zhan Zhao's eyes, "So that's it... Do you have duplicates of these letters? Can someone like Xie Tianlang be ranked?"
  "King is just a coincidence." I smiled helplessly, "Letters" It's just a letter in the name, and king is only used to cover the real behind the scenes."

  "Who is the real King?" Bai Yutang asked.
  I sighed, "I don't know, our top level is K, but what you want to pass first is the N level."
  He said, his face became a little bit cold, and he said coldly, "Don't say I didn't remind you that N is extremely dangerous."
  "How dangerous?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked together.
  "Dangerous enough to threaten king!" I laughed, "G wants to find N because I only do my own research, but N is a traitor."

  "To be a traitor, you should have capital!" Zhan Zhao was curious. , Asked I, "What does N have that King doesn't?"
  "You should have seen all the research materials, where do you think the flaws in all the trials are?" I asked back.
  "The problem of aging." Zhan Zhao replied, then raised his eyebrows, "N has completely solved the problem of rapid aging?"
  "Yes, strengthen limbs, strengthen intelligence, and delay aging." I said lightly, "N rudely Solved a series of problems and created a near-perfect dislocation, but...enhanced is not invincible."
  Zhan Zhao smiled and nodded, "enhanced, then invisible, that is invincible, right? " the I
  smile," KING matter how mysterious, but eventually people will grow old, and their rate of aging, boil can boil them dead. Zhao Jue aim should be that the king bones are boiled and then sealed in the past, it will Duan Wangshi was brought into the grave..."

  Zhan Zhao gently touched his chin, "However, N seriously wants to usurp the throne and replace him?"
  "Zhao Jue is not interested in N?" Bai Yutang felt unreasonable.
  "Do you really want to save the world when you are Zhao Jue?" I dryly laughed, "He just wants to find K!"
  "Who is K?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both puzzled.
  "Only N knows." I shrugged.
  "Then how can I find N?"
  Everyone at the scene scratched their heads when they heard it, thinking that their dreams tonight must be full of k, i, n, g...

  "You don't need to find them." I sneered, "Be prepared That's it, they will find ways to catch me." At
  this point, I laughed loudly, "I am your only bait, you have to protect me!"