121. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.17 - Tortoise and Hare

Zhan Zhao's "bloodletting", on the one hand, is distressed, on the other hand, there is a question - why did Tang Xing kill Zhao Jue?

Bai Yutang explained the general process of the matter:

First of all, Tang Xing had long planned to kill Jin He last night.

However, it was accidental that he and Zhan Zhao suddenly appeared on the set with the twins.

But this assassination plan obviously can only be implemented once. If it fails this time, it may not be used again next time, so Tang Xing chose to take the risk and kill in front of them.

Then Tang Xing was brought to the police station is also an emergency.

Because if he hadn't witnessed the whole process at the scene, Zhan Zhao would not have found Tang Xing suspicious, nor would he have brought him back for questioning.

So how much of what Tang Xing said in the interrogation room is true and how much is false?

"When Wang Meiyun was in the observation room, Tang Xing said a lot of bad things about her and she didn't come in to stop her, but when he knew about Jin He's death, she came in." Zhan Zhao analyzed, "and Wang Meiyun was at that time. I was really angry when I left."

Bai Yutang also felt that many of Tang Xing's actions were sudden and not prepared in advance, "It's like saying that he killed Zhao Jue... He couldn't have known beforehand that we would send him to Zhao Jue."

"Anyone who has the opportunity to slay a dragon wants to be a dragon slayer." Zhan Zhao rubbed his chin and thought, "Obviously he has an impulsive personality."

Bai Yutang asked, "What should I do then? Should I try him now or lock him up for a while?"

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "I'll talk about it for a while, this person's character can't stand loneliness. And I think there seems to be a subtle competitive relationship between him and Wang Meiyun. Let's let him watch Wang Meiyun stand out for a while before we talk about it. And with his impulsive personality, there should be some people who are afraid that he will talk nonsense and let him not show up for a while, and the other party will be anxious."

Bai Yutang nodded—understood.

Once Jin He's case is solved, the flower shop owner's case will be solved better, at least he knows the murder weapon.

At that time, the surveillance outside did not capture anyone's actions at all, so the possibility that the murderer was in the store was even greater... At that time, he was in the flower shop with Wang, as well as his wife Liu and a few guests... The one who did it It may be one of the guests, or Ryu.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao decided to go to the flower and bird market to investigate.

When they heard that they were going to the Flower and Bird Market, Zhao Jue and Eleven both said they would go together.

Zhan Zhao looked at a few people with some disgust - can't you go back and play with your mobile phone? !

Zhao Jue said he wanted to buy a turtle, Eleven said he wanted to buy fish, and Bai Ye said, "There is a pond in the yard that is still empty."

"Do you keep them together?" Bai Yutang was a little concerned, "Will the fish not be eaten by the turtles?"

"Then buy a big fish?" Eleven gestured, "There are such big koi!"

Everyone looked at him - would the fish eat the turtle?

No way, no one can stop these uncles. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang got into the car, and three idlers crowded into the back seat.