135. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.31 - Sudden Attack

Bao Bureau's call interrupted everyone's heated discussion.

Bai Yutang picked up the answer, "Guaranteed game..."

On the other end of the phone, Bao Ju's voice was more serious, "Something happened."

Bai Yutang frowned and clicked on the speakerphone. Zhan Zhao was a little confused.

Just listen to Bao Bureau say, "The Dong family called just now to say that Wang Meiyun had received a death threat in the mail. Then at night, gunshots were heard from Dong's upstairs. The people downstairs could not contact the people upstairs. The elevator was closed and the stairs were closed." It’s blocked, and now everyone on the top floor has lost contact.”

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard Bao Ju's words, they were stunned for a moment and asked together, "Can't get in touch?"

"Wang Meiyun and several senior executives are still working upstairs. Now no one can get through the phone. It is suspected that they have been collectively kidnapped!" Bao Ju roared, "You two go to the roof of the police station to join the SWAT team. The helicopter went up and asked Mahan to get in position. Hurry! The TV station's news truck has arrived and received the news before the police."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and got up quickly.

Bai Yutang drove to the police station. Zhan Zhao continued to contact Bao Bureau to ask for details, "Do you have any information about the kidnapper? Who did it?"

"I don't know!" Director Bao was also worried. He also rushed to Dong's after receiving the news. "The security guard downstairs called the police, saying that Dong had received many unknown parcels just this afternoon, and some of them threatened to kill him. Wang Meiyun's letters, as well as plastic toy bombs and the like. They originally thought it was a prank, because Wang Meiyun had received many threats during this period, and they didn't care. But at night, they suddenly received news that Dong Fei had been in trouble, and then Wang Meiyun I found a few senior executives to go to the company for a meeting. As a result, the power on the top floors suddenly went out. It must have been the switch upstairs, because everything was normal downstairs and the main switch was fine. Then the elevator was locked upstairs and could not move. The security guard climbed upstairs and discovered that the security gate was down."

"Safety gate?" Bai Yutang was a little confused.

"These all belong to the anti-theft system of high-rise buildings." Bao Zheng was also helpless, "Theoretically, no matter what kind of disaster occurs, people on the upper floors will run faster to the top floor. Activate the security system on the top floor, so The safety gate will fall down, and the top floor will be in a state of physical isolation from the entire building."

"Can't it be opened downstairs?" Bai Yutang asked, "Where is the company responsible for the security system?"

"The only way to open it is the safety button in the CEO's office on the top floor. It is said that this thing not only releases people, but is also bulletproof and fireproof, so the cannon can blast it!" When Bao Ju was talking, the background sound became noisy. He must have already Arrive at Dong's Building.

At the same time, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao had also arrived at the police station.

The other members of SCI also arrived. Bai Yutang briefly divided the work downstairs. He and Luo Tian went over by helicopter with the SWAT team. Zhan Zhao, Bai Chi, and Jiang Ping drove over in the police station's surveillance and command vehicle. Ma Han and Zhao Hu went there. At the sniper point, Qin Ou and the demolition team went to analyze the security system of the building. If the door really couldn't be opened, they would blow it open.