174. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.21 - Children

The development of the case made Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang somewhat unable to grasp the key points. The secrets surrounding the five members of the Shen family who mysteriously disappeared five years ago... clues emerged in an unexpected way.

After Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang chatted with Wang Hua, they returned to the basement again.

At this time, Shen Yan...or Su Feifei, with Hou Yingqi's comfort, had calmed down.

Zhan Zhao stared at Shen Yan for a while, then raised his fingers to Zhao Jue on the side, meaning - to take a step to speak.

Zhao Jue strolled over slowly, and Zhan Zhao whispered to him what Wang Hua had just said.

The prince was slightly startled, tilting his head and looking at Zhan Zhao with a slightly complicated expression.

Zhao Jue usually used this look to look at Zhao Hu. Zhan Zhao reached out and touched his chest, feeling hurt.

Not to mention that Zhan Zhao has never seen such a case, neither has Zhao Jue...

They both looked back at the same time.

At this time, Shen Yan was lying on the bed with her eyes closed, looking like she was tired from crying and fell asleep.

Hou Yingqi was holding a notebook and was writing and recording something.

Seeing the notebook, Zhan Zhao suddenly remembered - if this person is really Shen Yan, then she should know him... I have met him before when signing autographs, and he has read so many of his own books, indicating that he has studied psychology for a long time. Xue, I didn’t recognize him at all when we met just now.

Zhan Zhao was filled with doubts at this moment - could it be that it was really not Shen Yan's personality but the younger sister of the Shen family? But Shen Yan doesn't feel like such a young girl... How many personalities does Shen Yan have?

Compared to Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue's brainstorming, Bai Yutang and Bai Ye didn't have any ideas. They were more interested in the environment in the basement.

Who designed this basement?

"Um……"

At this moment, Shen Yan moved and opened her eyes.

When Hou Yingqi saw that she was awake, she originally wanted to ask her if she wanted to drink water.

But when the two sides looked at each other, Hou Yingqi was stunned... How should I put it, Shen Yan's eyes were completely different from before... They seemed to be two people.

After Shen Yan opened her eyes, she stared at Hou Yingqi beside her for a long time, her eyes seemed a little confused, and then she started to look around.

Finally, she looked at Bai Yutang who was relatively close to her with confusion and asked, "Captain Bai?"

Bai Yutang and Bai Ye both stared at Shen Yan. Not only were their eyes and expressions different, but their voices and pronunciation were also different...

Bai Yutang asked tentatively, "Shen Yan?"

Shen Yan looked confused, "I'm Su Feifei, Captain Bai, don't you recognize me?"

Bai Yutang and Bai Ye glanced at each other subconsciously, then looked back at Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue.

As a "rookie", Hou Yingqi looked at the strange girl next to her with wide eyes - what's going on? Is this acting? Or some kind of live broadcast of personality transformation? A little exciting!

Both Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue stared at Su Feifei.

Su Feifei seemed to have a headache, and while touching her head, she asked, "Where is this? Sister! Sister!"