099. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.29 - Medicine Bottle

Zhan Zhao woke Zhao Jue up and told him to "work".

When they came to the corridor in front of the interrogation room, Zhan Zhao first asked Zhao Jue, "Did you find out that Qian Yu has a problem early on?"

Zhao Jue shrugged with no interest, "Almost."

Zhan Zhao looked at him suspiciously - since when did you discover the problem?

"When Xiao Hei was hit."

Zhao Jue's words made Zhan Zhao stunned.

Although he was not convinced, Zhan Zhao still admitted that he had lost, and looked at Zhao Jue a little unhappily—what do you mean?

Zhao Jue smiled when he saw Zhan Zhao's expression.

"Actually, it doesn't matter when you discovered it." Zhao Jue seemed to comfort Zhan Zhao, "Because whether it is discovered early or late, this incident cannot be prevented."

"Can't stop it?" Bai Yutang, who went to get a bottle of water, appeared behind the two of them.

Zhao Jue pointed to the room where Qian Yu was imprisoned, "For example, there is a little tiger..."

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows slightly, and Zhan Zhao didn't understand - who are you talking about?

Zhao Jue looked at the sky, "Don't be so sensitive, I'll just say it's really that little tiger."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang signaled to him - continue!

"Little tigers have been raised in a flock since they were born, and they eat artificial meat. When the tiger reaches adulthood, does he know that he is the king of beasts?"

Zhao Jue's analogy seems to have nothing to do with what he said "can't stop things from happening", but in fact, as smart as Zhan Zhao Bai Yutang, he immediately understood the meaning of it, and this is indeed the clearest answer to that question. .

Even if a tiger does not know that it is a tiger, it cannot change the fact that it is a tiger. As long as there is a chance for it to understand that it is not a sheep at all, then those sheep will suddenly become its food from its companions.

"You mean, before Qian Yu was put into a mental hospital, he didn't know his abilities." Bai Yutang asked, "until he entered that hospital, he actually figured out where he was in the food chain?"

"Where is the food chain..." Zhao Jue muttered and nodded, seeming to think this statement was very good.

"Did he discover his specialness after being locked in, and then planned this escape from prison?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Zhao Jue nodded, "Well, even if there is no Wang Meiyun, there will be Zhao Meiyun and Shen Meiyun, even Xiao Hei and the two family members who are so strong in combat have been recruited, which means that most people will be recruited. It's just that they are recruited. People are not necessarily just Wang Meiyun. But as long as more and more people are recruited, people like Wang Meiyun will appear sooner or later. As for Qian Fu and Zhou Ping, no matter how important their role is, in fact, they It's all unimportant."

"Although this sentence is eloquent, its meaning is clear." Bai Yutang asked, "These people are all Wang Meiyun. Do they all mean that they will inevitably exist and lead to the same result?"

Zhao Jue smiled slightly, put his arms on Zhan Zhao's shoulder and said, "Look, your little tiger can fight and be smart."

Zhan Zhao nodded in agreement, and continued to analyze, "So what really matters is not the people who were affected by the painting and participated in the escape, but the ones who were not affected - Su Li?"