109. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.5 - Experiment

Teacher Chen followed Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao to the door of Wang Ping's house, but Zhan Zhao did not rush in and signaled, "Wait for someone else."

Teacher Chen is a little curious - who else is waiting?

Because Wang Ping's parents were notified in advance, Wang Ping's father ran down to pick them up. The couple both took leave to take care of Wang Ping at home. I heard that Teacher Chen brought a top psychiatrist here, and they were looking forward to it.

However, Zhan Zhao said that there is a person who may be more useful than a psychiatrist.

Not long after, a car drove into the community and stopped beside them.

The door opened, and a beautiful woman got out of the car, took off her sunglasses and waved to everyone, "Where is that little baby who was scared by Wang Meiyun? I'm here to see my fans!"

Teacher Chen and Dad Wang were stunned for a while, then gasped - it was Chen Jiayi.

Zhan Zhao just sent a WeChat message to ask Jiayi for help. Anyway, the Bai family is not far away, and Jiayi, who has a strong sense of family, came immediately.

In Zhan Zhao's words, when a person shuts herself off, it means that she doesn't trust the people around her. If she wants to talk to her at this time, she should find someone she trusts. And when trust doesn't work, replace it with worship. In short, if parents don't ask, it's useless for anyone to ask. The best way is to change idols.

After entering Wang's house, Zhan Zhao first observed the environment.

The Wang family belongs to a very "normal" family. From the perspective of environmental layout, this small family should be relatively warm. The parents are open-minded and caring types, and the children should not have much mental pressure from the family. In this way, maybe Wang Ping never said it, because she felt that something she was afraid of would not only threaten her, but also her family.

Zhan Zhao whispered a few words to Chen Jiayi, roughly teaching her how to communicate with Wang Ping.

Chen Jiayi is so clever, she immediately understood.

Mother Wang knocked on the door of Wang Ping's room, but no one answered.

He gently opened the door and saw that the room was very bright, the bed curtains and lights were on, Wang Ping was wrapped in a blanket and huddled in the corner of the bed, with a cast on the calf of her left leg.

Zhan Zhao observed through the crack of the door and saw that she looked like a very ordinary high school girl, but she looked rather haggard and had two big dark circles under her eyes, indicating that she was not sleeping well.

Wang's mother said, "Pingping, look who came to see you!"

Wang Ping glanced at the door, Jiayi leaned over to look in her room, and waved to her, "Pingping!"

Sure enough, Wang Ping was taken aback by Chen Jiayi's sudden appearance, and the expression on her face also changed. She originally seemed to be frightened and highly vigilant, but when she saw Chen Jiayi, this vigilance loosened.

According to what Zhan Zhao taught her, Chen Jiayi should show sadness and distress like seeing relatives reunited after a long absence, and arouse her emotions to guide Wang Ping's release.

This is not difficult, and Jiayi doesn't need to rely on acting skills. After all, she herself has experienced the kind of moment when she is extremely frightened by being targeted by bad guys. After a little recollection, she immediately felt the same way, and cried herself first. Seeing the idol cry, Wang Ping immediately cried too, and finally the idol fans hugged and cried...