179. [SPECIAL] Wizard, 26 - Big Adventure

Su Feifei's split personality is much more serious than imagined. This extreme case excited the two scholars Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue.

However, before the excitement here was enough, more "exciting" news came over there.

The "Leapfrog Murderer" appears again.

This serial killer who "disappeared" many years ago appeared neither sooner nor later, but at this time.

The figure Zhao Zhen saw from behind near Shen Yan's house was suspected to be him, and everyone had to make the association that this abnormality was related to the case of Shen Yan's family...

Bai Yutang hung up the phone, took a look at the location that Zhao Hu sent him, then called Zhan Zhao and drove together to the scene of the crime.

Zhan Zhao wondered, "The leaping frog man came out to kill people?"

"They didn't kill her. They said a girl was attacked, but luckily she was saved by a passerby." Bai Yutang gave Zhan Zhao his cell phone.

Zhan Zhao looked at the location displayed on the navigation system and frowned, "Isn't it in the area near Shen Yan's house?"

Bai Yutang shook his head, "The distance is quite far."

Zhan Zhao was a little confused about the specific location for a while, so he took out the tablet to check, and then looked shocked, "Why is it so remote?"

"There is a large garbage treatment plant over there, and there is an abandoned railway next to it. The location of the accident should be near the tunnel..." Bai Yutang was confused, "Zhao Hu said that the person who was attacked was a freshman girl from S University. ."

Zhan Zhao also frowned, "Is she alone? Why did she go to such a remote place?"

Bai Yutang shook his head, he was also wondering about this.

While the two were discussing, Bai Yutang's phone rang, and it was Ma Xin calling.

Zhan Zhao picked up the phone and knew that she was probably calling to inform them of the DNA comparison results.

"How is it?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Su Feifei and Xiao Corn are not related by blood." Ma Xin said, "They are definitely not mother and daughter."

"Oh..." Zhan Zhao seemed a little disappointed.

"Oh, how is that possible!" Ma Xin also complained about Zhan Zhao, "Su Feifei's figure looks like she has never given birth to a child. She has such a girlish temperament!"

Zhan Zhao asked with some interest, "Are you familiar with her?"

"Well, it's okay. I've met her a few times." Ma Xin also praised Su Feifei, "I didn't expect her to be so brave!"

"What was your previous impression of her?" Zhan Zhao asked, "What does it mean to be very girly?"

"She has a girly feel!" Ma Xin said, "She looks pretty and pretty, but her temperament is very girly and pure!"

"Have she always had the same temperament every time you've met her?" Zhan Zhao continued to ask.

"Huh?" Ma Xin didn't seem to understand what Zhan Zhao meant.

"Do you think she has any other qualities besides one kind of temperament? Is there any sense of mystery about her?"

"Uh..." Ma Xin thought carefully, "That's not true. I think she is a quite innocent girl."

"Simple..." Zhan Zhao nodded thoughtfully.

After hanging up the phone, Zhan Zhao waved Bai Yutang's cell phone around in his hand, as if he was thinking about something.