141. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.37 - Monitoring and Guarding

After some questioning, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang roughly figured out what happened.

To briefly summarize, after Anna learned about Dong Yuan's accident, she brought a mysterious figure or organization that had been monitoring her since she was a child to "revenge" her to take revenge on Wang Meiyun and Qian Yu behind her.

The result Anna hopes to see is that the two organizations die together.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang listened to the entire narrative and asked some questions. Because the amount of information obtained at once was relatively large, they needed to go back and study it with the team members.

Zhan Zhao asked Anna why she wanted to bury her assets and raise money?

Anna said that she would not give up on the Dong family. It was Dong Yuan's whole effort. She wanted to bring her children to live here. This was also the advice Leonard gave her.

"Leonard?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both a little curious.

Anna nodded, "Leonard said that even after the two monsters are defeated, whichever one still exists can be handed over to SCI. We have the best monster hunters here."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other. Leonard had something...at least he could talk.

At the moment, the most important thing and the most helpful thing for solving the case may be to distinguish the series of things that happened recently and who did it.

Judging from this incident, it seems that it was the "Angel" side that did it... So what about the Viper who poisoned Dong Fei? Who hired him?

After chatting with Anna for a long time, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang left the villa and returned to the police station.

On the way, the two of them kept discussing this matter.

Bai Yutang first raised his question, "Mao'er, is Anna completely trustworthy?"

Zhan Zhao smiled and said, "I don't know. What she said sounds incredible, especially after so many years, and she didn't even find out who the person was following her."

Bai Yutang asked, "Do you think it's possible for her to lie?"

Zhan Zhao thought for a while and shook his head, "I prefer that what she said is true, because if she was going to lie, she should make up more details."

Bai Yutang nodded, "Then who is monitoring her? How to do it?"

"Is this plot a bit like The Truman Show?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Bai Yutang nodded.

"But Truman's world is less difficult than here. Truman lives completely in an environment similar to a studio. Everyone around him is an actor, and everyone is deceiving him. He doesn't feel that he Being monitored or deceived. But Anna's situation is completely different. She lives in a normal environment, surrounded by no boundaries. And the most amazing thing is... that angel can actually chase S city to carry out revenge '."

"It is true that there are no boundaries, and the scope of influence is unbelievable." Bai Yutang asked, "What kind of organization is it?"

"What has no boundaries?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"The universe," Bai Yutang replied.

Zhan Zhao thought he had a good idea, "So are they aliens?"

"Hmm...Internet?" Bai Yutang thought it would be more reliable to think differently.

"The online world..." Zhan Zhao seemed to have an idea. He stretched out his hand and gently touched his chin, "The new world..."

Bai Yutang's car parked in the parking lot of the police station. When he heard Zhan Zhao's words, he asked, "Internet and games?"