075. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.5 - Secret Room

After listening to Zhan Zhao's words, Bai Yutang took Ma Han and Zhao Hu directly into the restaurant.

At this time, many busy staff in the restaurant were setting dishes.

A man in a black jacket was sitting at the bar, drinking.

Bai Yutang and the others walked behind him, but he didn't notice it.

There was a mobile phone on the table, and it was Liu Tian who was drinking.

Bai Yutang patted him, and Liu Tian turned around, looking like he was almost seven or eight points drunk. Seeing Bai Yutang, he was still drunk and pointed at him with a wine glass, "Oh! Handsome guy! Which company?"

Bai Yutang looked at the sky and showed him his certificate.

However, Liu Tian was already drunk and confused, squinting his eyes and his face almost sticking to the document, his mouth was vague, "S...S, I...S"

Behind Bai Yutang, Zhao Hu whispered to Ma Han, "Brother Xiao Ma, this guy doesn't look like a murderer."

Mahan also doubted whether this drunk had the ability to kill people and divide their bodies. If he was still drunk here after killing people and dividing their bodies, his psychological quality would be really bad.

"Do you know Li Feng?" Bai Yutang asked Liu Tian.

"Amnesia" on Liu Tian's face, "Li Feng... Li..."

"Did you see the dead just now?"

When Bai Yutang said a word, Liu Tian's expression suddenly changed. He opened his mouth and began to cry, while talking nonsense, "Killing! Killing! That woman! Blame that woman Wang Meiyun!"

Bai Yutang patiently tried to communicate with a drunk, "What did you see just now?"

"I..." Liu Tian patted himself and stammered, "I just went to deliver a check to that detective."

As he spoke, he took out a check from his pocket and put it on the table.

Bai Yutang glanced at it and raised his eyebrows slightly - the amount was quite a lot.

"As soon as I entered the door...no one was in the room, but there was a sound in the bathroom, I thought...it must be taking a shower!" Liu Tian waved his hand and shouted, "I put the check on the table, but I can't go. Ah, I have to wait for him to come out, and what photos, videos, and these should I take away from Wang Meiyun... But I wait, wait, wait..."

Bai Yutang reluctantly reached out and pressed his eyebrows, asking, "Don't wait, what's next?"

"After that..." Liu Tian was stunned for a while, and then a look of horror appeared on his face, "After that, the sound of water kept going, how could a big man take a bath for so long... I went to the bathroom door. , and then found that the door was not closed, I opened a crack and looked inside... I saw... Ah! Killing! Ah..."

Liu Tian's piercing cry made all the waiters in the restaurant look over.

Bai Yutang reached out and grabbed his shoulder and shook it to wake him up, "What did you see! Tell me in detail!"

"Blood! There's blood everywhere! The floor is full of blood!" Liu Tian kept scratching his hands, "That detective, his head was on the washstand, and then his body lay on the ground, covered in blood. ..."

"Wait a minute." Bai Yutang asked, "You said his body was on the ground? What about the bathtub?"

"The bathtub... there is someone in the bathtub!" Liu Tianshen lowered his voice mysteriously and said, "I saw that the shower curtain was pulled, there was a figure, someone was taking a bath!"