111. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.7 - Midnight Show

All SCI members went to Bai's Building to watch the film.

Originally, Zhanzhao wanted to do a small-scale operation, and let Jiang Ping deal with the technical problems. Then he and Bai Yutang had a look at it and it was over. But in the end, all SCI members, except Luo Tianma Xin and Qin Ou, went home to accompany the children. Everyone else came running.

Gongsun also came, entered the Bai's building and went straight to the fish tank.

The two devil fish in Bai's fish tank probably also knew Gongsun. As soon as Gongsun lay on the glass, the two fish flapped their wings and "flyed".

Gongsun Shumen Shulu moved a cockroach to climb up and fed them with fish food.

Everyone also went to watch, these two fish disappeared for a few days, and they became bigger and bigger. The tank was also big, and there were corals and a bunch of sea fish in it, making it like an aquarium.

Just after feeding the fish here, the elevator door opened, and Zhao Zhen brought Lisbon. As soon as they walked out, the elevator door next door opened, and Qi Le and Chen Yu came out with guitars on their backs. They both ran to ask them what movie they were watching? Several sisters got together and started to discuss about Wang Meiyun, which was quite gossip.

The elevator opened again, and Xu Lie also came, wondering what movie to watch...

There are also many elevators in the Bai's Building. Bai Jintang also got down and asked Gongsun, "What movie to watch?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at the twins speechlessly—how many people did you two tell them to watch the movie?

The incident of Wang Meiyun almost caused a sensation in the entire S city, plus these people knew her to some extent, they were all very curious, and said they wanted to see this legendary ghost movie.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang had no choice but to take a large group of people to watch a movie in the studio.

Bai's studio is actually a small theater. It is used by the cast and crew of Bai's to watch their own movies. Everyone is familiar with it.

However, this movie theater is much more comfortable than the theaters that sell out tickets. Because they don't buy tickets, they are all long sofas and pillows. Everyone can sit together, just like in the living room at home.

Because it's a horror movie, Jiayi hugged Brother Pony's arm, and Qi Le's family was the opposite, Zhao Hu hugged Qi Le's arm.

Chen Yu was very upset when she saw Jiayi and Qi Lexiu's affection, and sent a message to call Lan Xi, Xu Le saw that there was a needle in the seam, and urged her to ask his brother to come too.

In the end, Chen Mi didn't call, but Chen Xiaofei and Grandpa Chen were called. Lan Xi also brought the blue chess Hao Ling, and Hao Ling was still holding a baby.

As soon as I saw the little baby and a group of people gathered around to make fun, it was quite lively.

Zhan Zhao was speechless, and Bai Yutang also supported his forehead—these family members...

Zhan Zhao couldn't bear it anymore and stood up, "This is a serious movie viewing party..."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Hao Ling, who was sitting behind him, holding the baby towards him.

Zhan Zhao looked at the little baby with a pacifier for a moment, then reached out to hug, "Oh, so fat and cute!"

The filming session that was originally scheduled to start at 7:30 didn't start until 8:30.