133. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.29 - Disease

Obviously, Eleven came to deliver information just by the way. The real purpose was to talk about Zhao Jue.

"Well..." Eleven crossed his arms and shook his head, "I haven't gotten along with him very much. Has it always been like this, or has it suddenly changed?"

"How is it?" Bai Yutang asked.

"I always feel that he is always on the verge of going dark." Eleven spread his hands helplessly, "I feel like he is not in a very stable state."

"Not very stable..." Bai Yutang thought about the description eleven, and somehow felt that it was quite appropriate.

"I always feel that he is like a chemical reagent. The more peaceful the outside world is, the more unstable he will be. I always feel that he will explode at any time..."

Eleven asked Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, what does it mean? Do you two understand it clearly?

Bai Yutang also nodded and looked at Zhan Zhao—Maoer...

Zhan Zhao put down his chopsticks, sighed, reached out and took out his cell phone, and dialed Zhao Jue's number.

After a while, the phone was picked up and a "Hello!" came from the other side.

Bai Yutang and Eleven were both startled. Their tone was so fierce, as if they were angry.

Zhan Zhao didn't say anything. Zhao Jue waited for a while and asked angrily, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to give you a psychological consultation. Should you come over or should I?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Huh?" Zhao Jue seemed to find it funny, "Give me some psychological counseling..."

"What? Psychologists don't get mental illness? Neurologists don't get crazy? Doesn't it hurt for obstetricians and gynecologists to give birth?" Zhan Zhao was as slippery as ever, "You are a patient with severe PTSD and retirement syndrome. , you give me regular treatment!”

Zhan Zhao took a piece of paper and made some rough calculations, and said, "Every Saturday afternoon from one to three o'clock, I will go to your place. Don't do anything that day and just accept the treatment."

There was still no sound on the other end of the phone. Finally, Bai Ye's voice came over, "I know, please."

After hanging up the phone, Zhan Zhao shook his head.

Eleven was surprised, "So is it because of mental illness that Zhao Jue is so abnormal?"

Zhan Zhao smiled and asked, "Do you think he is the only one who has it? None of you can escape, but the symptoms are not as severe as his."

Eleven touched his chin in a daze and said to himself, "I see..." "Psychological discomfort and physical discomfort are the same." Zhan Zhao said, "If you feel uncomfortable, you should see a doctor. I'm not saying you are awesome. Come on, if you are not afraid of pain, the wound will not be infected or fester."

At this time, the police officer downstairs called up and said that the takeaway had arrived.

Eleven stopped disturbing their investigation and got up to go downstairs.

Zhan Zhaoyu walked to the elevator and said, "All patients need more care."

Eleven was stunned for a moment and looked back.

Zhan Zhao said, "I know you think you are monsters. You are not afraid of anything but human feelings... Sometimes having feelings requires more courage than not having feelings."

The elevator door opens.

Eleven smiled, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yu Tang gently waved their hands and entered the elevator.