051. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.20 - Cunning Rabbit's Cage

Gongsun ran over and gave everyone a shocking news-all the attackers were inherited.
  For a time, the existence of geneticists, defined as "precious species", instantly made people feel "cheap".

  However, when everyone expressed shock, one person was quite calm-Zhan Zhao.
  Bai Yutang took the report handed to him by Gongsun, and after a glance, looked back at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao was calm and relaxed at the moment, all the unexpected feelings.

  Bai Yutang was a little puzzled. Just about to ask to understand, Zhan Zhao patted him and said, "Otherwise, go to the machinery factory first? Let's talk about it on the road."
  Everyone nodded.

  Before leaving the house, Zhan Zhao stopped Luo Tian and Qin Ou who wanted to follow, and waved to them.
  The two glanced at each other and leaned over.
  Zhan Zhaoshen mysteriously whispered a few words to them.
  Luo Tian and Qin Ou glanced at each other, seeming a little dazed.
  Bai Yutang looked at the situation here, and Zhan Zhao didn't say much about other things, so he motioned to them to hurry up.
  Luo Tian and Qin Ou hurried out together, obviously because Zhan Zhao had something to do for them.

  Letting go of these two secret operations, Zhao Hu, Ma Han, and Xiao Baichi still drove along with Zhan Zhao Bai Yutang to the Lanshan Machinery Factory.
  In order to better talk about the case, the communication devices of several vehicles were connected. Jiang Ping and Gongsun, who are in the SCI headquarters, also put on headsets, and started a dialogue mode with everyone in the car.

  INTERACTIVE drive the truck out of the police station, for the first time Chan Chao said, "There are many questions to ask."
  Chan Chao nodded clear understanding, "ask what?"
  Problem "inheritance

  "What do you think is the purpose of this attack?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Rescue G?"
  Bai Yutang shook his head, "This is not like a rescue operation. If it is, then the commander who planned this operation is too unreliable."
  Zhan Zhao nodded, and the people at the other ends of the communication equipment also announced themselves. the opinion of.
  Zhao Hu, who was in the same car with Ma Han, was following Bai Yutang's car. Obviously, he was also at a loss for this attack and attack. "There are so many ways to save people. I have never seen two teams directly charged. Coming from the police station building. Half of the police officers in the building are equipped with guns, and the structure inside the building is complicated. The SWAT headquarters is still nearby. It takes three to five minutes to get police and a helicopter... I thought it was filming. "

  Ma Xin also felt that it was against common sense, "It is better to find someone who pretends to be a cleaner or something to sneak in. The next poison to solve G is a scientific point."
  "I just asked ELEVEN." Ma Han said, "This action has been leaked beforehand. The sound of the wind, so the killers will prepare in advance, which is also very strange."
  "Such a big action leaks the wind in advance?" Jiang Ping crackled and started to knock on the keyboard, muttering to himself, "There is no reason... different news sources, but the killers be ready to wait for them, it was leaked ahead of time how long ah? "
  holding a cup of tea at the side of Gongsun nodded," Oh, a little more deliberately! " "

  These people are not like Those who came to assassinate or rescue them are like carrying explosives & drug packs to blow up the bunker." Zhan Zhao said slowly.
  Bai Yutang thought for a while, frowned, "Suicidal?"
  "So it was a terrorist attack?" Zhao Hu felt even more unreliable, "What is the picture?"
  Everyone was waiting for Zhan Zhao's answer.

  After listening to the opinions expressed by the people, Zhan Zhao didn't follow along. Instead, he changed the topic and asked, "Do you think there is any difference between geneticists?"
  Everyone thought about it, and Bai Chi said , "The difference is quite big, the feeling of good and bad is uneven."
  "Yes." Zhao Hu also nodded, "Amo and the others are pretty amazing. The last geneticist we grabbed is even more powerful! It feels more powerful than all the other geneticists, so I attacked. Those geneticists of, but they are very ordinary, it feels that the overall level has been lowered by a level, it is not mysterious at all!"
  Everyone nodded.
  Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "They are all genetics, some are good, some are ordinary, and some are not good. This situation reminds me of the'Gresin phenomenon'."
  Zhao Hu blinked, "Hu Xin?"
  Gongsun took a snorting sip from the cup, "Tiger, do you usually read more books? The Gresham phenomenon is very common. Have you heard the saying that'bad money drives out good money'?"
  "Oh..." Zhao Hu nodded, "I've heard about this. I always listen to some experts when they analyze the economy, trade, etc."

  Ma Han didn't understand too much. This term is an economic phenomenon, similar to this time. What is the relationship?

  "The so-called bad money drives out good money. Simply put, there are two situations. If it is a minted coin, take gold and silver as examples. It is impossible to have two currencies in circulation at the same time. People will take the value Higher gold is stored, and a lot of lower-value silver is used to circulate. Over time, gold is no longer currency, and silver becomes the only currency. When it comes to modern banknotes, it becomes easier to understand, you There are two pieces of money in the wallet, one new and one old. When you spend money, you will spend the old ones first."
  Everyone was thinking about Zhan Zhao's statement, and there seemed to be something ready to come out.
  "However, with the development of the times, the form of currency has changed. In addition to hard currency, soft currency has emerged in the world. Currency circulating in the virtual world is the opposite of the real world. The more valuable the currency, the more valuable it is. Will be circulated, forming an'anti-Gresham phenomenon'."
  Everyone frowned and pondered over and over-what does it have to do with the case?

  "I once strayed into a forum where economists gathered, and got confused and listened to a course on bad and good coins. Because I was not a major, I didn't understand many of them, but there is a theory that I listened to. I think it makes sense." Zhan Zhao did not hesitate and continued, "An economist summed it up like this. Bad money drives out good money, which is equivalent to'bad' dominance to drive out'good'... The route is not correct, but it is a relatively gentle and regular process. Bad money drives out good money, which will only lead to higher and more stable value of good money. On the other hand, good money drives out bad money... this It seems that'good' drives out the'bad', which is more in line with the'reasonable' phenomenon, but it is extremely cruel and bloody. The result of the good expelling the bad will not make the bad more stable, but will make the bad disappear completely."

  Zhan Zhao Speaking of this, Bai Yutang instantly understood what he meant, and asked, "Mao'er, what do you mean, high-quality geneticists are'destroying' inferior genetic ones?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded to him, "I am so.

  "I thought." "So are the geneticists divided into three, six & nine grades?" Bai Chi asked, "these killers who were sent to attack & attack the police station were actually not G, but to die?"
  "No wonder The killers of those ice cream factories are also looking for death one or two like two hundred and five... They dare to blew themselves up!" Zhao Hu felt that this method was quite detrimental but it was quite & practical, "To put it bluntly, just like making wine. Hundreds of cylinders, leave a good one or two, and the others are all smashed."

  "Keep the excellent varieties and destroy the inferior ones. Isn't this the French & Western theory?" Bai Chi frowned, "The inheritor is the acceptor. Cui?"
  "It does have such a meaning, but there are some subtle differences, which are different in nature." Zhan Zhao has always been a detail-oriented person. Seeing that the discussion goes deep into the details, everyone's ideas can keep up. Lifting his legs, he slowly continued and said, "To destroy a certain group, there must be some reason. To summarize it simply, it can be proactive, passive, or even instinct."

  "Yeah."
  SCI After hearing this theory, the forensic & medical team in the office resonated a lot.
  "Like a white mouse in the laboratory, the strong will kill the weak. This is out of instinct, right?" Ma Xin asked.
  "In the experimental dish, one virus swallows another virus because it is active!" Xia continued, "This belongs to evolution and evolution." After the
  two said, Jiang Ping asked curiously, "What is the passive situation?"
  "Uh..." Just as the scholars were thinking theoretically, Bai Yutang said, "Uncontrolled or threatened."
  Zhan Zhao snapped his fingers softly, "Correct~"

  "Uncontrolled and There is a causal relationship between being threatened." Zhan Zhao analyzed, "From what I've inquired about, the behavior and style of ice cream factories show that inferior genetics and excellent genetics are similar to bad money and good money. Existence. And the good and the bad here are contrary to reality. The so-called excellent inheritors are all disabled. But the so-called inferior inherited ones do not have disabilities. The disabled inherited have. Special talents, but not aggressive. Inferior genetics, without special talents, are very aggressive or even uncontrollable... They are like second and third gears..."
  "The first gear ......Is it the last inheritor?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "That's really powerful. It has special talents and offensiveness. It can be considered uncontrollable to a certain extent... and Amo can't see him yet!" Jiang Ping concluded to himself while typing on the keyboard.

  When Zhan Zhao finished saying "Amo can't see him", he coughed softly and said, "This is a trait that all geneticists have never seen before, only he has it!"

  "But the problem is. "Bai Yutang is puzzled, "He is going to kill an excellent non-threatening geneticist."
  "Yes, who is it that killed those defective products?" Bai Chi asked.
  Zhan Zhao didn't speak, as if thinking of something, after a while of silence, he smiled slightly.
  Everyone is waiting for him to explain in more detail.

  Zhan Zhao sighed helplessly, "As a result of the evolution of all things competing for the earth, human beings are the only ruler."
  Everyone was inexplicable and had to wait for Bai Yutang's "translation".
  Bai Yutang also remained silent for a while, and finally asked Zhan Zhao, "You mean...except for the last inherited person, everything else can be destroyed?"
  "Isn't the last one close to being destroyed?" Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows.
  Bai Yutang nodded, "There are more perfect geneticists!"
  Zhan Zhao laughed, and said, uttering a syllable, "I."

  Gongsun was curious, "It's your set of G who wants to find N through I, and N again Want to find the theory of I?"
  "I represents the most perfect inheritor?" Ma Han asked.
  "If you were I, what would you do?" Zhan Zhao asked back.
  "Run away." Bai Chi replied.
  "How to escape?" Zhan Zhao then asked.
  Everyone didn't speak, Gongsun took a sip of tea again, and said, "Kill all the defective products and he will be safe forever! Even if he is caught & lived, it doesn't matter!"
  Zhao Hu twitched his mouth, feeling speechless. "This is a forcibly rare species, artificially creating a situation that is endangered?"

  Everyone felt that the situation was not good after they came to the conclusion, and Bai Yutang, who drove the car and paid attention to the road conditions outside, also said, "Not good. Ah."
  "What's wrong?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Ma Han also said, "A lot of fire trucks."
  Zhao Hu looked into the distance, "It looks like there is a big fire, look at the smoke over there."

  Two SCI vehicles were turning at the front intersection and spotted a traffic policeman and an obstacle to ease the traffic. Blocked the way to Lanshan Machinery Factory.
  There was a thick smoke billowing in the distance, it was obvious that there was a fire, and everyone had a bad premonition.

  Rolling down the car window, Bai Yutang took out his credentials and asked the traffic police, "Where is the fire?"
  The traffic police told Bai Yutang that several factories connected to the front suddenly caught fire, and there might be any flammable materials that had leaked. It was impossible to determine whether the chemicals were burning. The situation was unknown. Therefore, the evacuation was forbidden, and the fire brigade was fighting the fire.

  Bai Yutang frowned and looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao probe discussed with the traffic policeman, "Let's talk to the fire brigade? We may have some information here that can help." The
  traffic policeman nodded and pointed the way to Bai Yutang and the others.
  In fact, it doesn't need to be pointed out, the eye-catching fire truck is just ahead.
  As the car drove forward, Zhan Zhao's phone rang, and it was Luo Tian.
  After Zhan Zhao got on the phone, he asked, "Did you get someone? Okay, go to the airport immediately."
  Hanging up, Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and asked.
  Zhan Zhao smiled at him slightly and motioned to him-be safe and restless, and wait patiently.

  In the SCI office, Jiang Ping called up the surveillance near the factory, and Ma Xin also turned on the TV to watch the news.
  Breaking news is really rolling out the situation of the fire in the suburbs of S city.
  In the summer, I searched some video screens taken by passers-by, "It doesn't seem to be an explosion. The fire started a little inexplicably. Why did it spread so fast?"
  "The wind is not too big today." Ma Xin looked at the aerial shots of the fire scene in the news. Before the release, Jiang Ping used satellites to compare the street view of the machinery factory. "It's over! The entire machinery factory was burned out. It burned so clean. It was right in the middle. Even the surrounding factories were affected. I don't know if there were any casualties. "
  The machinery factory doesn't have so many combustibles, right?" Gongsun frowned. "The surrounding areas are not chemical, industrial, and factories. The fire is the same as the one with gasoline."
  "There must be some arson and destruction. The corpse has disappeared, and nothing is left." Jiang Ping shook his head and felt a pity.

  As he was talking, Jiang Ping's phone rang, "Hello? Luo Tian...oh, okay." After
  Jiang Ping hung up, he seemed a little inexplicable, but he still called Bao Zheng.
  What Gongsun heard from Jiang Ping and Bao Zheng told him to send people to Yue Hai's home to control them.
  "Are you going to catch Yue Hai?" Gongsun asked, "Zhan Zhao's secret just now was to let Luo Tian and Qin Ou go to catch Yue Hai first?"
  "That's not true, Luo Tian and the others rushed to the airport." Jiang Ping Reply.
  "Dr. Zhan's foresight!" Ma Xin clapped his hands, "If Yue Hai is really I, then the fire must have something to do with him. This is the rhythm of burning the nest and preparing to go far away."
  "But we have always monitored, and Yue Hai is not at home. Leave." Jiang Ping scratched his head, "Moreover, Luo Tian and Qin Ou didn't go to the airport alone, they also brought a person."
  "Who?" The three of the law and medical team asked in unison.
  Jiang Ping said a name that no one had thought of. The one who Zhan Zhao asked Luo Tian and Qin Ou to take to the airport was the first witness who suffered from the strange 1/2 deficiency disease-Liu & Jin.