136. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.32 - Secret Room

The darkroom opened, and Wang Meiyun appeared in front of everyone, looking a little confused, but not panicked.

What's even more puzzling is that Wang Meiyun's whole body is covered in blood, on her face, hands, clothes and pants... But judging from the fact that Wang Meiyun is still standing well, the blood should not be hers.

Everyone saw the corpses of the four senior executives just now. All four were shot, and there was not much blood... Moreover, Wang Meiyun should have escaped and hid in the dark room. Why... was there so much blood on her body?

Bai Yutang took a step aside and looked behind Wang Meiyun.

On the darkroom floor behind Wang Meiyun, there was a large pool of blood. Lying in the pool of blood was a man wearing a night vision goggle.

Looking at the man's chest that had no movement at all, one could conclude that he had expired.

What was shocking was that the man's chest was almost stabbed, leaving a large area of ​​blood and flesh, and in the left eye socket, there was an obsidian knife inlaid with gold decorations, and a red gemstone at the end of the handle.

Next to the dead man's hand lay a gun.

Bai Yutang was keenly aware that the gun's safety was not turned on...

Bai Yutang had already begun to simulate what had just happened in his mind.

In this way, there were four attackers in total, who fired four shots and killed four executives. Then only Wang Meiyun escaped into the dark room, but one attacker followed her into the dark room.

Then there was a fight between the two in the darkroom, and Wang Meiyun killed the attacker with an antique knife.

And the gun-wielding attacker did not turn on the safety during the whole robbery... An adult man holding a gun was fighting with a young and thin woman holding a knife in a confined space... The man was almost chopped into pieces. Okay, who is that woman?

Bai Yutang didn't think it was too reasonable, but it wasn't necessarily impossible. Maybe Wang Meiyun had some kind of training... The reason why the attacker didn't turn on the insurance cover for the robbery was that maybe he didn't want to kill Wang Meiyun, but wanted to kidnap her?

But the problem is how to escape if she is kidnapped? The downstairs are all blocked, and there is no place to hide on the roof... And where can anyone move so slowly?

After the four people entered the building, they shot four executives and then ran around the building looking for Wang Meiyun for so long? Wouldn't you leave first when you see the police coming?

No matter how Bai Yutang analyzed it, he felt that the logic was not very smooth and he felt that he could not convince himself.

Behind Bai Yutang, Zhan Zhao had also walked up.

Zhan Zhao first asked Wang Meiyun, "Are you okay? Are you injured?"

Wang Meiyun shook her head. She was facing Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang. Even though she could see that they were paying attention behind her, she did not look back at all.

Zhan Zhao asked her, "Can you bear with me for a while? We need to get you a certificate."

Wang Meiyun nodded.

Zhan Zhao asked a female clerk from the forensics department and two female police officers to accompany Wang Meiyun to collect evidence.

After Wang Meiyun was taken away, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang entered the darkroom.

After a while, the forensic doctors also arrived. Ma Xin and Xia Tian checked the conditions of the deceased outside. Gongsun ran to the darkroom door with a toolbox, took a look inside, and couldn't help but whistle, "That's amazing. !”