117. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.13 - Virtual and Reality

What is the most embarrassing thing in the world?

Talking bad about the boss behind his back and finding out that the boss is behind his back must belong to one of them.

Tang Xing was telling Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang about Wang Meiyun's gossip, but Wang Meiyun pushed the door and came in.

You know, there is an observation room outside the interrogation room, separated by a layer of SLR glass. Who knows how long Wang Meiyun has been listening?

Tang Xing's expression at this moment can be described as "life without love".

What's more fatal is that he saw Zhan Zhao's smile.

It can be seen that Wang Meiyun's sudden arrival, not only did not exceed Zhan Zhao's expectations, but was within his expectations.

Sometimes a person's expression, not only expression, he can reflect many kinds of information.

For example, when you are eating, if someone asks you, "Is the food delicious?"

You replied "yummy".

A "delicious" answer can have multiple meanings as long as it is matched with an expression

It can be simply expressed - delicious.

It can also be expressed ironically - not tasty.

It can be expressed in a super complicated way - delicious is really not delicious, but for the sake of what you invited me to eat, I will reluctantly say that it is delicious, next time I will invite you to eat something really delicious, Let's meet again next time...

And Zhan Zhao's smile at this time gave Tang Xing a super complicated experience.

From Tang Xing's point of view, this is how he understands the meaning of Zhan Zhao's smile - what you said just now has been heard by Wang Meiyun, what should I do next? You don't know how much she has heard. It's still light for you to wear small shoes. If you can't make trouble like Jin He, I ask you if you're afraid?

To sum it up - you choose, the police? Or Wang Meiyun?

The atmosphere in the interrogation room seemed to freeze for a moment.

Tang Xing's agent hurried to smooth things out, "Then what, Ah Xing, can you go back? Look, Mr. Wang has come to pick you up in person."

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt that this agent was really a god's assist, especially his "Mr. Wang", which was like reminding Tang Xing who he had offended.

"Uh..." In the end, Tang Xing made a choice, he shook his head, "I... I still have some important clues that I haven't told the police."

Wang Meiyun was always standing behind Secretary Zhang. Because of the light, there was a shadow on her face, and she looked more and more gloomy.

In fact, not only Tang Xing was featured by Zhan Zhao, but Wang Meiyun was also featured.

Zhan Zhao came in and asked if he had whispered a few words to Zhao Hu before.

At that time, Zhan Zhao told Zhao Hu, "Tang Xing's agent kept calling 'Boss Wang' when he called, and it was estimated that he was in contact with Wang Meiyun. If Wang Meiyun comes to pick him up in person later, you can take her with you. Enter the observation room next to the interrogation room. When you get to the observation room, don't open the door or knock, just look behind the glass. When Wang Meiyun wants to come in, you can knock again."

So Wang Meiyun actually stood in the observation room and listened.

When Tang Xing shook that little gossip, Wang Meiyun was present the whole time, her face was blue, but she didn't come in to stop it.