128. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.24 - USB Disk

Bai Yutang drove to Baishi.

In the car, Zhan Zhao was excited just now because he finally found the USB flash drive, but now he calmed down.

Bai Yutang saw that he was frowning and holding his cell phone against his chin, as if he had something he couldn't figure out, so he asked, "Mao'er, what's wrong?"

"It seems something is not quite right." Zhan Zhao muttered to himself.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Mia said that Chen Gui had delivered goods to Zhao Jue's villa before, and also talked to Bai Ye about whether they were at odds?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Bai Yutang nodded.

"But at the flower and bird market, Bai Ye never mentioned that he had met Chen Gui before." Zhan Zhao frowned, "With Bai Ye's memory, even if he had just met Chen Gui before, let alone talking to him, he would not forget it. Remember?"

Bai Yutang nodded, "Probably not."

Zhan Zhao felt uncomfortable, so he called Bai Ye and asked Chen Gui, whom he met at the flower and bird market, if he had delivered goods to Zhao Jue's villa before, and he mistakenly admitted that he was Bai Yutang.

Bai Ye was stunned for a while, as if to think about it, and then said with some confusion, "I remember that the person from the moving company... is not the same person."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both frowned - as expected.

Zhan Zhao asked, "Are you sure it's not the same person?"

"Yes." Bai Ye replied, "As you said, these two people look somewhat similar, but they are definitely not the same person."

Zhan Zhao said that Mia remembered that person and said that he was Chen Gui.

Bai Ye asked, "Does Mia wear contact lenses?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both stunned, "Is that girl short-sighted?"

Bai Ye was helpless, "My short-sightedness is quite severe."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao immediately figured it out... Mia had seen a person from the moving company who looked very similar to Chen Gui, but she had never seen Chen Gui in person. She just looked at the photo, so she made a mistake? "

"Is it such a coincidence?" Bai Yutang felt a little strange.

Zhan Zhao asked Jiang Ping to find the employees of the moving company to see if there was anyone who looked very similar to Chen Gui.

Jiang Ping searched for it and said he didn't find anything like it. However, this moving company had many temporary workers, and many moving workers also worked for several companies at the same time.

At this time, Zhan Zhao's cell phone rang, and Bai Ye sent him a surveillance video.

Eleven installed a very strict surveillance system in Zhao Jue's villa and found footage from the day of the move. Bai Ye took a few photos that clearly showed the person who was talking to him at that time and showed them to Zhan Zhao and the others.

At the same time, Bai Yutang's car had also parked in Bai's garage.

As Zhan Zhao got out of the car, he clicked on the photo... The person in the photo looked somewhat similar to Chen Gui, but he was indeed not the same person...

Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand, as if he wanted to take the photo farther away and look at it.

"Cat?" Bai Yutang had already pressed the elevator door, urging Zhan Zhao to come in.