138. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.34 - Crazy Game

After three experiments, everyone roughly determined the process of the crime.

Zhan Zhao shook his head, "Wang Meiyun didn't lose her memory, but she was in a coma when the crime occurred. Of course she doesn't remember what happened!"

"Is it because of the medicine?" Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao nodded, "Maybe it was due to the influence of drugs. In the same way, the senior executives in the conference room were also unconscious. After that, the senior executives were eliminated one by one, which means..."

"The perpetrator and the attacker are a team..." Bai Yutang muttered to himself.

Zhan Zhao and Gongsun both nodded.

"Huh?" Zhao Hu didn't quite understand. "So, there are no two groups of people. It was the same group of people who did it? Killed everyone?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded.

"There were not four attackers, there were six attackers!" Zhan Zhao sorted out the order, "First, the attackers sneaked into the building and stunned everyone in the conference room. The three attackers took Wang Meiyun into the dark room. Then a scene was faked. Two attackers killed the third one. After completing the task in the darkroom, the two left first. The remaining three attackers cut off the power, turned on the security system, and shot the unconscious executives. . The security guard called the police after hearing the gunfire, but the three attackers were still running around in the building for unknown purposes."

"This is the truth about the secret room." Bai Yutang also felt that the logic was smooth. "The gunshots were fired only after the crime occurred, and the two assailants did not disappear out of thin air, but left before the security system was opened."

After everyone spent a lot of effort, they roughly reconstructed the incident, and there was only one question left before them - why? Why do this?

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao also shook his head, feeling that this "why" might not be solved by reasoning?

Since Wang Meiyun didn't know anything about it, he could only ask the attacker directly.

Speaking of the attackers, one is in the hospital, still undergoing surgery, one is handcuffed in the interrogation room, one is crushed into a cake and in a body bag, and the other one is the one in the darkroom, lying on the autopsy table in the forensic room superior.

"That's right!" Gongsun suddenly said, "I just wanted to say that there was something special about the deceased."

After speaking, Gongsun took Zhan Zhao and the others to the forensic room.

Walking to the autopsy table, Gongsun pulled the shadowless lamp and illuminated the deceased's left hand.

These attackers were wearing more professional equipment, black boots and gloves. When Gongsun took off the deceased's gloves, he found that there were two sets of numerical tattoos on the deceased's wrists, with eight numbers on the left and right sides.

"Eight each..." Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang immediately thought that the string of numbers in the USB flash drive was sixteen, and the numbers on the two hands here added up to sixteen.

After studying these irregular numbers, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt that... they were slightly similar to the numbers in the USB flash drive...

The two called Qin Ou, who was still in the hospital, and asked if the attacker had any number tattoos on his body.

Qin Ou went to check it out and came back and said that there was a series of sixteen-digit numbers tattooed on his left forearm.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang squinted their eyes - it smelled like that!