048. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.17 - Fake Genius

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang arrested G and the tenth inheritor respectively.
  In the SCI office, everyone collectively bowed towards the door.
  Bao Zheng walked out of the office and just saw G being handcuffed out of the elevator. The black-faced director was stunned there, his mouth wide open and he couldn't believe it.

  In the office, all the SCI members and family members who had returned to the team looked out the door, and Isaiah couldn't help whistling.
  Bai Chi asked Amo, who was staring at the door, "Is it him?"
  Amo accurately pointed out the position of the tenth inheritor and nodded, "It's him!"

  At this moment, "hahaha" came from the door. Laughter.
  Everyone followed the laughter to the prestige, and saw that Zhao Jue, who was leaning on the sofa, seemed to have seen some interesting scenes. He laughed forward and backward, and pointed to G, "Completely defeated! Hahaha...stupid!"
  Except for Zhan Zhao, none People understand what Zhao Jue is laughing at, and don't understand what's worth laughing about in this matter.
  Only Zhan Zhao laughed with Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue asked, "Little cat! Is it fun?"
  Zhan Zhao stared at Zhao Jue for a while, then nodded, "Well, it's fun." The

  geneticist was first detained in a heavily guarded detention room.
  G was taken into the interrogation room, looked up at Zhan Zhao who walked in, and said, "You will regret it..." It
  was just that the smile on Zhan Zhao's face was even greater, and he shook his head. Method!"
  G frowned slightly.
  At this time, I saw Zhan Zhao's body slightly on the side and let out the door. Gongsun and Qin Ou walked in, followed by two people, one is the director of the forensic science department, Lao Wang, and the person in charge of the bomb disposal team. King tyrant.

  Behind a few people, a few people walked in one after another. Jiang Ping carried a computer and brought a few people dressed as construction mechanics, carrying a toolbox in his hand, and carrying surgical tools, pushing an operating bed in. Summer and Ma Xin.
  A lot of people surrounded the interrogation room.

  Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue, "Where are the two?"
  Zhao Jue shook the phone in his hand, "It should be here..."
  As Zhao Jue's voice fell, the elevator door opened with a "ding", and there were two men and one woman. The man carrying the silver suitcase came in.

  "Hani!"
  Walking ahead was an old man with silver hair and glasses, eagerly greeting Zhao Jue. Behind him was a beautiful woman in a white coat with the same glasses and excellent temperament.
  The two SCI people had seen Xie Tianlang in the special hospital before. The old man at the front was the psychologist Murat known as the Silver Eye Monster, and the female doctor at the back was the geneticist Fu Min, a former student of Zhao Jue.

  Murat walked to the door of the interrogation room and rushed to Zhao Jue as usual, but Zhao Jue avoided him and kicked into the interrogation room.
  "Oh!" Murat pushed his mirrorless rimless glasses that reflect light, and exclaimed, "Awesome! Isn't this a little G!"
  G frowned and looked at the crowds of people coming in, and aside The prepared temporary operating table turned back and looked at Zhan
  Zhao faintly , "What do you want to do?" Zhan Zhao smiled slightly , "Didn't you just say it, the ultimate way to deal with plants...uproot!" With
  that, Zhan Zhao pointed out. Pointing to G's left hand, he said in a temperatureless tone, "Remove your left hand."

  Even through the glass window, everyone can still feel the shock and... fear that flashed through G's eyes for a moment...

  Scared? !
  Bai Yutang was puzzled, "G is actually afraid to remove that
  artificial hand?" Zhao Hu was also curious, "Is the hand fake? What happened to it?"

  "Hehe." Zhao Jue sneered, "Remove that. With just one hand, he has changed from a genius to a mortal..."
  Bai Ye was also puzzled, "What do you mean?"
  Everyone looked at Bai Ye strangely--you don't know?
  Bai Ye looked blank, and Isaiah could see that he was puzzled.

  Leaving the struggling G to the excited "demolition team", Zhan Zhao walked out of the interrogation room, preparing to confuse the bewildered group of "babies" outside the door.

  ......
  Everyone returned to the SCI office, and Bao Zheng also followed.

  Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue, "Did you discover the secret of G a long time ago, or did you discover it only recently?"
  Zhao Jue still sat down on the sofa, chose a comfortable angle and hugged Li & Si & Ben, and replied slowly. "I was only skeptical before, and there was no evidence to prove it, but... not long ago, I confirmed my thoughts."

  "When is it?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "How about you?" Zhao Jue did not answer, but asked instead.
  "The first thing that gave me this idea was when he came to the police station to meet Yutang for the first time." Zhan Zhao said, "And what made me confirm this idea was the previous X University shooting. It was the time when Xu Ming kidnapped the students and asked me to save my life."

  Zhao Jue smiled after hearing Zhan Zhao's words, raised his hand and slowly patted, and praised, "Good boy! Great!"
  Everyone looked at Zhao Jue. With his expression, he felt like he was complimenting a child who had just scored a hundred in his exam, his eyes were full of pride, and at the same time... there were some surprises.
  Bai Ye looked at Zhao Jue... No one should know Zhao Jue better than him. It can be said that Zhan Zhao's performance this time should really give him a surprise. It has been a long time since he looked so happy. Up.
  In this world, what other things will make Zhao Jue this "monster" happy? Bai Ye used to think that it doesn't exist anymore, but when I look at it now, there are still some. Only today I found out that Zhao Jue is still a human, and he will still feel happy when he sees hope...

  "I saw G for the first time. When... was it the time he came to the police station?" Bai Yutang asked.
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "That time, his hypnosis had an impact on you!"
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Indeed, at first there was a feeling of being hit for a moment! It has never happened before..."
  On the side, everyone else nodded, "So I thought G was very powerful at the time."

  "From that time on, I slightly doubted that G might not be hypnotizing or suggesting. He used other cheating tricks. "Zhan Zhao said.

  "Cheating?" Everyone was surprised, "Why do you think so?"
  "Because no one can hypnotize Xiao Bai!" Zhan Zhao replied confidently, "I can't, Zhao Jue can't... I don't think anyone else in the world can. !"
  Everyone looked up and thought--it seems... indeed... this is the truth.
  "Just like a strong hypnotist can't hypnotize Luban!" Zhan Zhao looked serious, "I spent a few hours in Xiaobai Guan Xiaoheiwu and he couldn't be tricked. G just met and used the easiest way. The way can make Yutang hallucinate such severe hypnosis? How unreasonable to think! It is like a card game winning streak may be due to the card, but if a card without an ace of spades can also draw & draw four aces , That is undoubtedly a thousand!"

  Everyone nodded-reasonable!
  "If it's not hypnotism, what method can make people hallucinate?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Or, use something to help him perform hypnosis?"
  Bai Yutang thought for a while, and asked, "Drugs?"
  Zhan Zhao Nodded, "Yes! Drugs!"

  "Then why are you sure about Xu Ming's case?" Bai Chi was curious, "Is there anything special about that case?"
  "First of all, the timing of that case was quite strange!" Zhan Zhan Zhao said, "Let's recall, what were we doing when the crime happened?"
  "Take Amo to the big brother's banquet in order to find people he has witnessed."
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "At that time, Amo reacted to two people. , One is Yue Hai in a wheelchair, and the other..."
  Bai Yutang said, "It's a person who only saw a silhouette, and that person quickly ran away."
  "And that person caused you to produce something Lenovo and memories, you have met that person before, haven't you?" Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang.

  Bai Yutang nodded, "My eldest brother and I went to visit Isaiah in the hospital when I was young... That man sneakily pretended to be a doctor and wanted to enter Isaiah's ward."
  Not far away, Bai Jintang frowned slightly. He glanced at Isaiah subconsciously.
  Yisaier stretched out his hand and gently touched the spot where his arm had tattoos, looked at Bai Yutang in surprise, and said to himself, "Have you...have seen that person..."

  Zhan Zhao immediately turned to look at Yisai. Er, asked, "Who is that person?"
  "Uh..." Isaiah hesitated for a moment, "He......"
  Isaiah hesitated, and Zhan Zhao didn't press him, but said, "He is G real The person you are looking for is the person you are looking for, so you will cooperate with G, right?"
  Isaiah stared at Zhan Zhao. For a long time, he turned around and asked Bai Jintang, "Which laboratory did this kid cultivate? out? "
  Bai Jintang smoked a cigarette on the point, spoke slowly," are naturally subject & pregnancy, maternal nurturing, breastfeeding, food is usually raised ...... good food, nutrition, lack of exercise is enough. "

  Bai Jintang just After smoking a cigarette, I realized that I shouldn't smoke indoors, so I wanted to press the cigarette to the ashtray to squeeze it out, but Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand, took the cigarette in his hand, and picked up Jiang Ping from the table just now. Half of the unfinished coffee.

  Putting cigarettes and coffee on the table in front of everyone, Zhan Zhao pointed to these two things and said, "Identify G's deception, and grab & hold G, these are these two things!"

  "Coffee?"
  "Cigarette?"
  Everyone Look at Zhan Zhao puzzledly.

  Zhan Zhao pointed to the coffee and said, "Do you remember that Xu Ming went crazy and suddenly kidnapped students, saying that those students poisoned his coffee?"
  Everyone nodded.
  Bai Yutang immediately remembered, "But that cup is not coffee at all, Lao Wang has identified the ingredients, and it doesn't contain coffee, coffee, or other ingredients!"
  "Right!" Zhan Zhao nodded, "And the timing of Xu Ming's attack was so good! So we had to cancel the action at the Big Brother banquet and let away the mysterious man and Yue Hai! It was a failure! At that time there was still so much. Many killers were in the banquet hall, and everyone's attention was drawn away by this breaking news!"
  "So Xu Ming's illness was not accidental, but the set time, in order to get that person out of the room. ?" Bai Yutang asked.

  "Yes." Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "According to my guess, that person went to the banquet hall to find another person who made Amo react."
  "He is looking for Yue Hai?" Bai Yutang asked.
  Zhan Zhao nodded and looked at Zhao Jue, "Is my speculation correct?"
  Zhao Jue smiled and nodded, "Well! How about we give them two codes? That person is N and Yue Hai is I. "

  So, the real order of this case is that G wants to find N, and N wants to find I. G uses us to find I, thereby finding N. In other words, there is something that N is interested in in I There is something that G is interested in in N. I is a person who has a relationship with hereditary, the tenth hereditary, wants to kill another hereditary. G wants to catch & hold the tenth hereditary..."Zhan Zhao said this, smiled slightly, and asked a question to everyone who had been stunned, "What can we infer from this series of causality?" The
  SCI police officers felt dizzy, but just a few of them. "Family" is very calm, Zhao Zhen and Bai Jintang almost said at the same time, "The tenth inherited person is related to N and I!"
  Zhan Zhao nodded and extended two fingers, "Don't be disturbed by that group. The inheritance of wind and water has been blinded! In fact, the two people N and I are really important!"

  There is a light of excitement in Zhan Zhao's eyes, but most of the others are still in the clouds and mist.
  Zhan Zhao looked at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue held his chin and waved to him, "You are running too fast, and your companion can't keep up. Let's start in front of you."

  Bai Yutang also nodded to Zhan Zhao, "N and I will talk later, let's talk about G and G first. The tenth inheritor, NIG listens to a big game of chess."
  Zhan Zhao nodded and nodded, and while speaking, he glanced at Zhao Jue in an inexplicable way, "It should be ing..."
  Everyone was taken aback.
  Zhao Jue narrowed his eyes slightly, a trace of danger flashed in his eyes, staring at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao opened his mouth and muttered in a very small voice, "Add another K..."
  Before Zhan Zhao finished speaking , Zhao Jue who was opposite suddenly stretched out his hand and pressed his lips with a real finger, and gave a "hush"...
  People in SCI who hadn't witnessed Zhao Jue's signature action for a long time repeated Zhan Zhao's words, "ing...with a K...King?"

  A simple English word was ready to come out, and Bai Ye and Yisaier's expressions were instantly serious. When I got up, there was a subtle sense of "taboo" spreading in the air, as if to read a certain forbidden word.

  Bai Yutang subconsciously glanced at Bao Zheng at the door. Sure enough, Bao Zheng's black face showed a sense of despair for a moment, like a dead gray face... The expression seemed to be saying... Finally, this moment came. Up!

  Everyone at SCI also faintly felt that the phrase "It's time to meet the king" after Zhan Zhao caught & stayed at G... has a different meaning.
  Bai Ye looked at Zhan Showa Bai Yutang, who was standing in the middle of the office, looking at each other, with an unspeakable sense of shock. These young people have pushed away the layers of clouds and mists, pulling away their cocoons to straighten out the mess, and now they have touched the corner of the last shady that concealed the truth... As long as they are pulled apart, everything will become clear to the world, and all sins will be Being exposed to light & sky & chemical & sun... After so many years, does it mean that the end of the day is about to come? What will it be like when the truth is revealed? Is it the end or the new life?

  Just as the SCI office was immersed in a subtle and quiet atmosphere, a slightly playful "Dangdangdang~" came from the door. Someone hummed Beethoven's symphony of destiny and knocked on the open glass door of the office.
  Everyone turned their faces, and saw Murat appear at the door with a silver mechanical arm, "Hey! I pierced the diorama! It turns out that genius is fake! This is the most powerful old man I have ever seen in my life. !".
  With the appearance of Murat, a lot of people walked in from outside the door, and several of the Forensic & Medical Forensic Department held data reports in their hands.

  Murat put the silver robotic arm on the table in front of everyone, and put it together with the coffee and the smoke that burned most of it.
  "This arm is simply Metal Gear!" Jiang Ping sighed with emotion, "There is a hard-to-do mechanism inside! There are also sophisticated programming, which is amazing! I thought he was a hypnotist, dare to be a mechanical madman! The appearance looks like it is. Dracula, I didn't expect to be Frankenstein!"
  Zhan Zhao patted Bai Yutang, who was staring at the three things on the table in a daze, "Let's interrogate G!"
  Bai Yutang nodded.
  The SCI crowd once again flocked to the door of the interrogation room, watching Zhan Showa Baiyutang interrogate the biggest "fish" they had caught and lived so far, the important person who was defined as a "pseudo genius".