006. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.6 - Necro Needle

In SCI.
  The police team downstairs sent the bodies of the victims of the previous homicide in Baigull Park.
  Lao Yang also walked up, holding in his hand the information on the two previous murders that Gongsun requested.
  The so-called "before" two murders are two other cases that Liu Jin claimed to have witnessed. They occurred six years ago and three years ago, and they were both homicides, both on his morning run. Six years ago, the corpse was found on the beach and fell to death on the seashore.
  Liu Jin said at the time that he saw Yue Hai push the deceased down, and that the deceased was a 60-year-old morning jogger. The case that occurred three years ago was next to a trash can near the Huayuan community. The deceased was a high school female student who got up early and went to school. She was seventeen years old and died of electric shock.
  Liu Jin said that he had just returned from a long run and saw Yue Hai press the girl's heart with a stun gun for a long time, causing the other party's death.

  Of course, these testimonies were later denied because of insufficient evidence. The key is that Liu Jin said that Yue Hai ran away after killing people... But Yue Hai's lameness after traumatic sequelae was verified by many medical experts. He wanted It was not easy to run, so all the accusations were not established, but Liu Jin was asked to seek medical treatment many times. But after being admitted to the hospital, he was sent back home because everything was normal.

  In addition to Gongsun, there was a young man who appeared in the forensic room. Together with Gongsun, he carried the corpse to the dissection table, wearing a white coat and a dust cover to beat Gongsun.
  This young man is Wang Tiantian who helped a lot with the previous case.
  Wang Tiantian is a top student in forensic medicine and is very smart. Before that, he practiced with Yang forensic medicine. The previous case performed very well, so Yang Forensic recommended him to be Gongsun's intern. Gongsun and Ma Xin were very satisfied with him. When SCI had no case, he followed Lao Yang to busy downstairs in the summer. There was a case this time, so he came up.

  Gongsun pushed his glasses, looked at the autopsy report given to him by Yang, Zhan Zhao and Ma Han went to the forensic room to wait for the results, Zhao Jue also ran in to join in the fun.
  "Did you get knocked on the head?" Gongsun read the report.
  Lao Yang nodded, "There are traces of blunt injuries on the back of her head, which is fatal."
  Xia Xia turned over the corpse to show Gongsun the back of the dead man's head.
  Everyone frowned, a big blood hole, surely fatal.

  The deceased woman was still very young, in her thirties. According to her family, she was attacked in the park while she was running for exercise in the morning. The police didn't find out that she had any enemies, she was the most common type of housewife, and there was nothing stolen from her body, and her mobile phone was in her trouser pocket.
  According to Liu Jin's witnesses, he said that when he saw the deceased woman standing in the park doing chest expansion and stretching, Yue Hai suddenly sneaked up behind her, and then used a long metal cane or a golf club. The same thing hit her in the back of the head, and then fled.

  Everyone looked at each other.
  Zhan Zhao opened Yue Hai's information, and there was his physical examination report on it.
  Old Yang said, "It's no wonder they would tell Liu Jin to lie. With Yue Hai's physical condition, it is impossible to sneak and attack the dead with a golf club and then run away... He started running."

  Gongsun again After reading the two previous autopsy reports, he stretched out his hand and gently touched his chin.

  Both Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue stood opposite Gongsun, watching his actions, Ma Han leaned against the wall, still face paralyzed and silent, staring at the deceased woman on the dissection stage.
  Zhao Hu leaned on the door frame, looking at the excitement.

  Gongsun looked at the photo for a long time, suddenly took the photo of the female high school student before and compared it, then looked at the deceased woman on the dissection stage, and finally squatted down and stared at the side of the deceased woman.
  Xia Tian tilted her head to watch Gongsun's behavior, and squatted down across from him, looking at the direction Gongsun was looking.
  Everyone noticed that Gongsun was looking at the neck of the deceased woman on the dissection stage.

  "Xiamen." Gongsun pointed at the deceased woman to Xia Tian, ​​and said, "Take a look at the back of the deceased's neck."
  "Oh." Xia Xia stretched out her hand and gently lifted the deceased woman's neck up.

  With this one action, everyone was taken aback.
  "Huh?" Zhao Jue also tilted his head and looked, "Weird."
  Lao Yang touched his chin, "It's weird!"

  Zhao Hu, who was standing at the door, asked while holding the door frame. "Why is it weird?"
  Ma Han turned to look at him and said, "This woman has a Adam's apple."
  Zhao Hu leaned over and squatted down. Looking closely, it became more obvious after Xia Xia held the corpse's neck, and there was a bulge on the front of the corpse's neck.
  "Women shouldn't have it, right?" Zhao Hu asked.

  "It's rare that there may be a little bit, but it won't be so obvious." Gongsun said.
  "Transgender?" Zhao Jue asked.
  "This female high school student also has it." Gongsun took out a side photo of the female high school student's autopsy report and posted it on the glass blackboard for everyone to see.
  Then he posted the one of the deceased six years ago. The deceased was an old man. It is quite normal to have a bulge at the Adam's apple, but...

  "When a person's head is tilted back, the Adam's apple is more likely to protrude." Zhan Zhao said. "Why is it so obvious when you lie down like this? And if there are two women, wouldn't it be a coincidence?"
  Gongsun raised his hand to Xia Xia.
  Xia Xia gave the scalpel to Gongsun.
  Gongsun stretched out his hand, fumbled around the deceased woman's neck, and then used a sharp scalpel to cut along the middle of the deceased's neck...

  Then, Gongsun put down the knife, reached out to the deceased's neck and fumbled for a while, and finally raised his eyebrows. , I pulled out... I pulled out a needle about five centimeters long.
  Everyone opened their mouths wide.
  Forensic Doctor Yang also pushed his glasses, "What's this?"
  Gongsun put the needle on the white tray held by Xia, and pulled the bright light, and everyone looked closer.

  I saw that the needle was black, it looked like cast iron, it was as thick as a nail, one end was very pointed, and the other end was round. Look carefully... the round end is a sculpture of a skeleton, very simple but Obviously, the needle is not too straight and it feels like it is handmade.

  Gongsun looked at everyone.
  Xia Xia was surprised, "How did this get in?"
  Lao Yang also felt incredible, "but the deceased had no wounds on his neck at all."
  "It was stuffed in from his mouth." Gongsun said suddenly.
  Everyone couldn't help frowning, it hurts to think about it.
  "Did you stuff it in after you died?" Zhan Zhao asked.

  Gongsun stared at the needle for a long time, then looked up at everyone, "This may be a dead needle."
  Everyone was taken aback.
  Zhao Jue was curious, "Dead Needle?"

  Gongsun took off his gloves, picked up the phone and dialed a number.
  Everyone heard him call Song Jiajia and asked, "Do you know someone who is proficient in ancient funeral culture?"
  Song Jiajia said that he knew someone, and said he would come right after he contacted him.
  About half an hour later, at the door of the SCI's forensic room, a tall man with yellow hair appeared in his thirties.

  Everyone looked back.
  This person is quite tall, with dazzling yellow hair, wearing a black T-shirt and black leather pants. Bai Jintang, who came out of the bathroom, just walked to the door of the forensic room and had a face-to-face encounter with him.
  The Huang Mao raised his hand to Bai Jintang, "Yo."
  Bai Jintang was stunned, puzzled, "Why are you here?"
  Zhan Zhao looked out curiously, and asked, "I know?"

  Bai Jintang seemed a little embarrassed and touched. nose.
  Gongsun thought, quickly asked, "you said that he was God, please stick to the transit ah?"
  Bai Jintang heaven, hand touched the head of Kung-sun, introduction of yellow hair, "This is my wife."
  Everyone Can't help but "poof", unsurprisingly, Gongsun kicked it over, Bai Jintang could be avoided, and he smiled slightly spoiled.
  Huang Mao squinted his eyes to give Gongsun Xiang a face, and then gave Bai Jintang a thumbs up, "Quite Wangfu!"
  Bai Jintang was satisfied, and was kicked by Gongsun again.
  Everyone turned their faces silently-when did this pair start to be so affectionate? So annoying!

  Huang Mao leaned against the door, smoked a cigarette, and held it in his mouth. However, when he saw the no-smoking sign on the wall, he had to take it back and teased Bai Jintang, "The twins said you were taken away. I still don't believe it. It's true, Mrs. Zun has such a good temperament..."
  Gongsun flew over before finishing speaking.

  "Cough cough." Zhan Zhao coughed at the right time. Although he wanted to watch the excitement very much, but Bai Yutang was not there, he was responsible for maintaining order.
  Zhao Jue hugged his arms and asked Ma Han and Zhao Hu, "Do you have such fun in your usual life? The working atmosphere is so funny."
  Ma Han and Zhao Hu sighed-shame!

  Gongsun looked at Huang Mao suspiciously, "Song Jiajia said that he introduced me to the first upstart in the funeral industry, and that you are the NNNN successor of Zhang Tianshi."
  Huang Mao's mouth twitched and introduced himself, "My name is Zhang. Yu."
  Everyone tilted their heads cooperatively, "Octopus?"
  Huang Mao was speechless, reached out his hand and took out a pair of half-black glasses from his pocket, put it on, let alone, immediately after putting on the glasses, there was a strong scum breath. Come.

  Zhan Zhao curiously asked Bai Jintang, "Do you know?"
  Bai Jintang nodded, "I met on the plane when I first returned to S city, and thought it was a magic stick."
  Huang Mao stretched out his hand and pushed his glasses and said, "My first glance. When I saw him, he said, "Your Excellency God possesses a fierce evil star. You can do a lot of money and make a lot of money, but you will die when you open it, and it will be extremely bad."
  After listening, everyone applauded, "God!"
  Zhang Yu nodded triumphantly.

  "So you are a fortune teller?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Zhang Yu took out a business card from his pocket and handed it to Zhan Zhaodao, "I'm in the funeral industry, and I specialize in funerals for people, but Song Jiajia didn't lie to you. There are indeed many legends in my ancestors who catch ghosts, but it is too early. It's lost. I understand a little bit about it. Most of them are deceptive, just reasoning."
  Everyone nodded—there was a true god stick, and it was quite honest.

  "Why are you looking for me?" Zhang Yu was curious, "Song Jiajia said you have good things to show me."
  Gongsun motioned for him to enter the forensic room.
  Zhang Yu frowned when he walked in and saw the corpse on the dissection stage, "It's so pitiful, so young to die."
  After speaking, he folded his hands and patted his palms, closed his eyes and bowed slightly.

  Everyone looked at each other, and it looked like that when doing this action.
  Gongsun showed him the needle.
  Zhang Yu was stunned, then pushed his eyes and frowned, "Dead Needle!"
  ...
  Everyone raised their eyebrows-really? !
  Zhan Zhao was curious, "What is the dead needle?"
  Zhang Yu looked at the corpse on the autopsy stage and said to himself, "Did this woman do any bad things?" Everyone looked at each other.
  Zhan Zhao said to Zhao Hu, "Let Jiang Ping investigate the three deceased. The more detailed the better."
  Zhao Hu nodded and went out.

  Zhang Yu pointed to the dead needle and said, "The dead needle is used for revenge. To put it simply, the person used is the murderer who killed this woman. The purpose is to avenge another person, another person... It's in this dead needle."
  "What do you mean?" Zhan Zhao puzzled.

  "Needle needle is made from the ashes of the deceased and mixed with molten iron. It is a traditional craftsmanship and an ancient way of revenge." Zhang Yu explained, "To put it simply, A murdered B. In order to avenge B, C first took B's The ashes are melted into the molten iron to make a dead needle. C kills A and stuffs the dead needle into A's neck. Then A will be controlled by B in the next life, and B will be his opponent for the rest of his life. It exists like a throat, but A does not The way, eventually died in B's hands."

  Everyone opened their mouths.
  "Is this kind of feudal superstition?" Zhan Zhao couldn't help asking.
  Zhao Jue clapped his hands, "Oh! Young people are living so wonderfully nowadays!"

  "It's just a legend." Zhang Yu shrugged, "Of course it's not true, but the intention is obvious, and it's quite vicious. This method will be used. For the treatment, A should have done what C thinks is an unforgivable sin."

  Gongsun pinched the iron needle with tweezers, "So... to find C, it is best to find B first, and this B is in this unforgivable soul. Inside the needle?"
  Everyone was watching the iron needle silently—high difficulty!

  ...
  In the small building of Jiuli Lane.
  Bai Yutang followed Bai Ye and the high school student Chaoxia to the second floor.
  Don't look at the small building, but the interior decoration is very high-end, quaint Chinese style, every piece of furniture is antique, and when you walk in, you think you have entered an antique shop.
  Eugene was wearing a flowered shirt and red hair, sitting at the table of Eight Immortals with a porcelain bowl and drinking tea, which was particularly unconventional.

  And the one who had tea at the table with Eugene was a thin old man in a black gown.
  That old head is the kind of quagmire character in the Republic of China drama. He wears a long gown, short hair, a goatee and thin cheeks, holds a string of black prayer beads in one hand, and his fingers habitually run over the beads, black pants, white socks, and black cloth shoes. , The look of people looking up and down is a bit of the Republic of China.

  Bai Yutang looked at Bai Ye.
  Bai Ye introduced him, "Chao Nine."
  Bai Yutang nodded.

  "Haha..." Chao Jiu's gaze shifted from Bai Ye to Bai Yutang, and after looking over it, he returned to Bai Ye, "What day is it today, rare guest."
  Bai Yutang twitched-time and space confusion. Is it? This way of speaking, making gangster scenes?

  Bai Ye walked over, waved to Bai Yutang, and sat down at the table.
  Just now, Chao Xia ran in like a gangster, and brought out two cups of tea with a tea tray.
  "What's the matter?" Chao Jiu asked Bai Ye, "Where is Zhao Jue, I didn't come with you? I didn't come to see my old man, because he hurt him for
  nothing." "I have serious business with you." Bai Ye said to Bai Yutang
  Said, " Take the knife out." Bai Yutang was confused, but still put the bag with the knife on the table.

  Bai Yutang made a casual move, and Bai Ye shook his head helplessly.
  Chao Jiu glanced at Bai Yutang and said, "Could it be an embroidered pillow?"
  Eugene, who was eating peanuts, gave a "pouch" and touched Chao Jiu with his arm, winking at him, "Master, people I use a gun, I haven't used a knife." The
  old man nodded, "Oh...with a gun."
  Bai Yutang didn't talk nonsense, opened the zipper of the bag and took out the silver knife.

  Take the silver knife out and put it on the table.
  Everyone saw that Chao Jiu's eyes lit up. Chao Xia had just come out holding a teapot. He saw it and exclaimed, "Wow! So handsome!"
  Chao Jiu stroked his beard and looked up at Bai Yutang, "Your sword "
  Bai Yutang nodded.

  The old man smiled and shook his head, "Decoration." He
  took the knife during the day and pulled it out of the sheath.
  The sharp blade dangled the white paper lights in the room, and a bright spot dazzled.

  Eugene frowned, "Good things, how are decorations?"
  Bai Ye also nodded.
  Chao Jiu drank a sip of tea, "He doesn't
  know how to use it, so what about the best things." "You teach him, he won't do it." Bai Ye drank the tea, speaking casually.

  Bai Yutang looked at Bai Ye in surprise, and that meant-- right?
  Chao Jiu Gan laughed, "This kid is not hostile at all. I can't teach it."
  "How can I know if I don't try." Bai Ye looked at Bai Yutang.

  Bai Yutang was speechless.
  "Xiao Xia." Chao Jiu said to Chao Xia, "Open the warehouse."
  Chao Xia ran away happily.

  Bai Yutang looked at Bai Ye.
  Bai Ye stretched out his hand and patted him, "Don't embarrass Yunwen."
  Bai Yutang frowned.
  Chao Jiu stood up and waved to Bai Yutang, "Come with me with the knife."

  Bai Yutang didn't move.
  The old man smiled, "
  Are you afraid?" Bai Yutang looked at him and asked, "Why should I learn from you?" The
  old man was taken aback and looked at Bai Ye.
  Bai Ye shrugged.
  "Are you good?" Bai Yutang asked.
  The old man stroked his beard.
  "I won't be qualified to teach me." Bai Yutang picked up the knife, stood up, and looked at Bai Ye, "So are you."

  Chao Jiu smiled and nodded, "It's interesting." As he said, he went to the stairs behind the screen. When he walked, he waved to Bai Yutang, "Then come and do two
  tricks with the old man ." Bai Yutang followed, and Bai Ye followed with a knife.

  Eugene held a teacup in one hand and a peanut saucer in one hand and ran happily, "What a fun look!"