139. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.35 - Monsters

Zhan Zhao's laughter attracted the attention of all SCI members, and everyone looked at him.

When he finished laughing, Gongsun asked him, "What's wrong?"

Zhan Zhao suddenly asked, "The other day I saw a poster about Godzilla vs. King Kong or something."

Everyone looked at Zhan Zhao in confusion, not understanding what the connection was.

Gongsun looked at Bai Yutang - there's nothing wrong with your partner, right? Why is there a kick in the sky and a kick on the ground?

Bai Yutang was quite calm. Anyway, for Zhan Zhao, no matter how much he jumps in thinking, it doesn't count as a jump. He asked Zhan Zhao, "Does it have anything to do with the case?"

"The correct way is not for people to defeat monsters, but for monsters to defeat monsters." Zhan Zhao said to himself.

Everyone else looked at Zhan Zhao, as if they didn't quite understand.

Bai Yutang reached out and touched his chin, as if he had considered the matter for a while. Finally, he looked at Zhan Zhao, "So... is this Anna's real purpose?"

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly.

"Ahem."

On the side, Gongsun coughed and interrupted the two of them - you two, there is no telepathy here, use human words to make it clear!

"Who really killed Dong Yuan?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Is it Wang Meiyun?"

Everyone thought for a while and said, "Not exactly."

"The person who directly killed Dong Yuan was Sun Xi, but the pharmacist team had already been punished. The other team was responsible for killing Dong Yuan. Although it was Wang Meiyun on the surface, in essence, it should be Qian Yu. A group of people who escaped justice in the previous case.”

"What were the plots of the cases that happened around Anna before?" Zhan Zhao continued to ask.

Everyone thought for a while and said, "To sum it up," you will reap the consequences? "

"The three classmates who bullied Anna's best friend were frozen to death using their usual bullying methods. The nanny who injured Anna's pet dog was dismembered with the same farm equipment. The ex-husband who wanted to make Anna disappear used the method he had imagined to deal with Anna. , was killed by a killer..." Zhan Zhao said, "This method can be summed up as repaying a tooth with a tooth, and repaying him twice as much."

Everyone nodded - indeed.

"What about Wang Meiyun, who killed Anna's husband and made her son fatherless, and Qian Yu, who was behind it?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Everyone frowned slightly, "This..."

"Is the real cause of Dong Yuan's death because of the game called New World?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Everyone followed Zhan Zhao's train of thought and thought.

"So according to the previous 'law', Wang Meiyun and the others will also die because of this game, and will they die miserably?"

Everyone at SCI carefully studied Pin Zhanzhao's words, and an idea was about to come out... Could it be possible...

"Use monsters to defeat monsters..." Gongsun had a very bold idea, and he verified it with Zhan Zhao, "So Anna let the monsters around her come and take care of the monster that killed Dong Yuan?"

Zhan Zhao smiled and nodded.

Bai Yutang also frowned, "Then which monster was responsible for this attack?"