131. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.27 - Three or Five

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang have been in a state of ups and downs in their moods since they got off work today.

From the two happily deciding to go on a date to take a break, to a clue suddenly coming to them, they were eating delicious food while listening to gossip, and then to Dong Fei dying in front of them.

In the restaurant, someone suddenly died of obvious poisoning while eating. What would be the result?

Naturally, it caused panic among diners.

The guests fled.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang had been behind Dong Fei and the others the whole time. Dong Fei's symptoms seemed to be acute poisoning, which meant that the poison he had eaten might have been in the food on the table. And those who can do this, in addition to the two old men who ate with him, are the waiters and the people in the kitchen.

Bai Yutang called with some embarrassment, thinking that they were probably on a date.

He first called Gongsun, and then contacted someone from the forensic department to collect evidence first.

Coincidentally, Gongsun arrived in less than ten minutes, followed by Bai Jintang who looked helpless.

It turned out that they were eating on the top floor...

Gongsun ran over and was still confused, thinking that Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were involved in a murder just because they were having a meal. What happened? Is Conan possessed?

Zhan Zhao whispered to Gongsun that the person who died was Dong Fei.

At this time, the two old men opposite also woke up from their panic state. They saw Bai Jintang at a glance, looked at each other, and looked at Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.

The two of them probably also realized that what they were chatting about just now was overheard by an incredible person.

So if it's okay, don't always gossip behind people's backs. The two old men are also extremely embarrassed.

Gongsun checked the body, frowned and said, "Arsenic poisoning."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang also frowned - as expected.

Gongsun looked around and said, "His condition may be caused by the lethal amount of arsenic or arsenic poison he took within ten minutes. There is a metallic taste in his mouth." As he said this, Gongsun looked beside him. of a cup.

Dong Fei grabbed the tablecloth when he fell, and the plates and cups on the table fell off.

The cup was not broken and there was still some residual drink inside.

Gongsun lowered his head and smelled it, frowning, and seemed unsure.

The restaurant manager stood aside and his face turned pale - he could imagine tomorrow's news, about people being killed by arsenic in an internet celebrity restaurant... There's no need to do this business anymore.

The cooks standing with the manager also looked surprised - how could that be? At most it's just an allergy or food poisoning. How could the drink be highly toxic? !

At this time, people from the forensic department also arrived, and several young people looked at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang in confusion - you SCI are so awesome, are you going to let people live? How many times will you be on site this day? !

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang stepped aside knowingly and allowed them to collect evidence.

Zhan Zhao pointed to the thing that just fell out of Dong Fei's pocket and asked the forensic department to collect evidence first.