182. [SPECIAL] Wizard, 29 - Momentum & Logic

A large proportion of "highly intelligent" criminals in the world commit suicide. Because of their overconfidence, these smart people will expose their obvious flaws to the police. This was the case with Fang Dongshun before, and the same is true with Wang Zhengyu now.

After reading the post, Zhan Zhao became suspicious of Wang Zhengyu.

Wang Zhengyu emphasized from the beginning that the girl who followed Chen Yan was not from this school, and the reason for his judgment was that she was extremely beautiful.

This is tantamount to convincing the person who reads this post that if such a beautiful girl is from this school, then he must know her.

This reason is actually very far-fetched. A comprehensive university of the size of S University has tens of thousands of people. Not to mention that no one can guarantee that everyone will remember it, and there is no one who can guarantee that everyone has seen it.

So why did he say that? This is a typical avoidance mentality.

It is a hint to the listener, "She is not from this school! So there is no need to check it in this school."

The truth is - the murderer is from this school.

Wang Zhengyu described himself as the only witness. He was attacked immediately, and his mobile phone, which was used as important evidence to take a photo of the suspect's appearance, was also taken away.

According to his logic, when he was watching and posting at the artificial lake, he saw the murderer and was so frightened that he turned around and ran away. The murderer chased him, knocked him unconscious and took away his mobile phone. After the murderer deleted the posts on the campus website, he turned off his cell phone and disposed of it.

The cause and effect of this statement are very clear, but the only unreasonable thing is that the murderer is probably both a superpower and a mentally retarded person.

First of all, Wang Zhengyu just accidentally saw a person who was not from the school passing by in the laboratory building.

As for that person, can you recognize him in the teaching building at a glance, remember his appearance, and sense his posts?

This murderer seems to be omniscient and omnipotent.

Even if it was such a coincidence and the murderer knew everything, then she was just photographed walking past the laboratory building with Chen Yan, and there was no substantial evidence to prove that she committed the murder.

Is it necessary to take such a big risk to attack and snatch mobile phones when there are so many police in the school, just to delete a photo taken together?

Furthermore, deleting that post means that this place will be deprived of three hundred taels of silver, so it is better not to delete it.

In addition, even if the photo is gone, Wang Zhengyu is a person with cognitive ability. He can do puzzles. Not to mention, the murderer looks like a certain female star... With such appearance characteristics, it doesn't matter whether there is a photo. A photo was taken from outside the teaching building. Is it so important?

The purpose of what Wang Zhengyu did was just to create the existence of a non-existent person. Once he figured this out, of course he became the first target of suspicion.

There are two types of lies in this world, one relies on momentum and the other relies on logic. They rely on lies to scare you, and lies to fool you with logic.

As Zhan Zhao is an elite among psychology elites, you have to lie to him unless you are as good as Zhao Jue.

Wang Zhengyu's lie was too obvious to Zhan Zhao, but the problem was how to expose him. The key evidence must be found - his mobile phone.