095. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.25 - Shadow

When the SCI investigation ran into trouble, Bai Yutang wondered, why are there people with memory problems everywhere?

In the end, everyone decided to start directly with Qian Yu.

Bai Yutang brought Zhan Zhao, Ma Han, Zhao Hu, and Zhao Jue, who found a "consultant" sticker on his chest, to the mental hospital together.

It was almost dark at this time, and everyone rushed over after a quick meal. When they got out of the car, they saw a bald middle-aged man in a suit walking towards them.

Before Bai Yutang came, Lu Fang contacted the person in charge of the hospital.

This so-called mental hospital is not actually a hospital. To be precise, it is a "scattered" research institution with different teams responsible for different subjects. The institute is all about providing the venue and some hardware, no matter what those teams are working on.

The person who came to accompany SCI was Manager Zhu, who was in charge of the management of the institute.

Manager Zhu received the SCI people like a business team, first brought them to the reception room, and then took out the introduction of the institute for everyone to see.

This institute originally had four teams, and the research projects were "delusional disorder", "amnesia", "sleepwalking" and "cognitive disorder".

Among them, the "Amnesia" team has been disbanded due to funding problems, and the project is also on hold. The other three projects are still in progress, and the largest is the delusional team.

Bai Yutang and Ma Han Zhao Hu have no special ideas, while Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue want to complain a little—what kind of classification method is this?

"Because the project funding comes from pharmaceutical manufacturers, the main research direction of each team is to develop drugs for the treatment of similar diseases." Manager Zhu said, "The research institute adopts an experimental medical plan, and patients are voluntary. Participate in cooperative treatment, and most of these patients are of low risk, not that kind of particularly dangerous, plus our management is relatively scientific, and there is no potential safety hazard!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both wanted to take a picture of Su Li's murder, and the impulse to take the manager's face—isn't that dangerous? !

"Why did the amnesia research team disband?" Zhan Zhao continued to ask patiently.

"Oh, mainly because there are too few samples to study, and amnesia is still a relatively rare disease, so the experiment can't go on.

"What about the patients who have already participated in the experiment?"

"The patients have all gone to other medical institutions to continue their treatment." Manager Zhu asked tentatively, "Is there something wrong with the research on amnesia?"

"Do you have information about the medical team and patients involved in the amnesia research?" Bai Yutang didn't answer, just asked.

"Well, because we only provide hardware facilities and don't participate in the research, we don't know the specifics." Manager Zhu said, "but many research teams share the same medical care, and they also participate in the research of several other projects. , you can ask later."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both nodded - I hope these people don't have collective amnesia.

The environment in the institute is quite good. There is a park-like activity place. It is dark now, and there are not many street lights on the road, so it is pitch black.