057. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.4 - Investor

Fei Mu, the head of the Economics Department, borrowed the sacred beast of the town hall in their office, and a Gu Mu named "Momeda" to SCI for help. After learning about the case, Fei Mu suddenly ran downstairs.

  About five minutes later, Fei Mu ran up again, holding a thick pile of documents in his hand.

  Putting the information on the table, Fei Mu asked Zhan Showa Bai Yutang, "T. Biotech, have you heard of it?"
  Zhan Showa Bai Yutang nodded.
  On the side, Gongsun, who was sitting and reading the information, also raised his head and asked, "Just the last time that biological company suddenly went bankrupt because of the theft of dangerous drugs? The stocks plummeted when the stolen information was released. I just heard Jintang talk about it the other day. It seems that I have jumped off the building.
  I am less than 30 years old." "I have seen the news too." Bai Chi also leaned over. "The news didn't specifically say what dangerous drugs were. There was a lot of speculation during that time."

  Fei Mu introduced to everyone, "The one who jumped off the building is the founder of this technology company, Stephen."
  "Foreigner?" Bai Chi wondered, "I look at the news because
  he looks like an Asian." "His real name is Xu Tianming."
  Zhan Zhao Frowning, "I seem to have heard this name..."
  "He is a graduate of X, this kid has a super IQ, and
  gets the highest scholarship every year." "Oh..." Zhan Zhao remembered, "There is indeed Such a student, when I was teaching at University X, I heard people talk about him."
  "This kind of high-achieving student's entrepreneurship is funded by someone. Simply put, he contributes his brain power to invest his money." Fei Mu pulled out a document. Said, "It is not Stephen himself that caught our attention, but his investors."
  Fei Mu said, turning over the information, pulling out a photo and putting it on the table.

  The photo shows a gentle old man with gray hair, 50 or 60 years old, wearing glasses.
  Zhan Zhao took the photo and looked at it, and asked, "Who?"
  Fei Mu: "Xia Rui."
  "The missing billionaire?" Bai Chi asked, "I saw his case in the database."
  "Xia Rui disappeared during a jungle expedition in South America half a month ago, and his whereabouts are still unknown. "Fei Mu said, and took out several more documents. "There are rumors that he is dead or kidnapped, but in my opinion, he is more likely to abscond in fear of crime."

  "You have investigated him for a long time. "Zhan Zhao looked at the document and asked Fei Mu, "What did he do?"
  "On the surface, he is just an ordinary businessman." Fei Mu said, "It seems that he is particularly interested in biotechnology companies and has invested in several companies. Biological Research Institute. It's strange that none of these research institutes have existed for more than three years, and accidents happen every time, the technical backbone is missing, the research product is stolen, the person in charge accidentally died or committed suicide. It is similar to what happened to Stephen."
  "How many cases are there in total?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "So far, four companies have been investigated. The time span is about ten years. Among them, Xia Rui invested almost 100 million U.S. dollars."
  Zhan Zhao frowned, "A lot of money, so he researched and developed some What is it?"
  "The most amazing thing is that there is nothing." Fei Mu shook his head, "Neither developed any medicines nor any research project declarations."
  "Does it mean that 100 million dollars was cast in vain?" Gongsun frowned, "Then. What was stolen?"
  "Said it involved commercial secrets and no records." Fei Mu spread his hands. "Our initial investigation direction was to suspect Fei Mu's money laundering, but the more we checked, the more we found out that this old man is more like a blind investment. being taken advantage of. "
  INTERACTIVE put down the file, and asked," so he really put money on some things, but finding out what is? because the last studies have stolen? " "
  Yes. "said Fischer, animal husbandry, I took out a few more photos, "Here are some photos of his house."
  Everyone gathered around to look at the photos. They saw the rich man and did not know what the weird worm culture worship was, and he saw in his mansion. There are decorations with "worm" elements everywhere, as well as various insect specimens.

  "Huh!" Zhao Hu glanced at

  him with disgust, "Don't you have nightmares in this house?" "Do you think he has something to do with our case?" Zhan Zhao asked Fei Mu.
  "Not only bugs, but also a little bit." Fei Mu drew out a form. "We checked his capital transactions. In addition to investing in those companies, he also purchased many special services."
  "Special services? "
  Here." Fei Mu pointed to a few lines in the form, "Sky Technology purchased drone photography services, many times and expensive."
  "Have you investigated what he took?" Bai Yu Tang asked.
  Fei Mu nodded, "I couldn't find any relevant shooting information. We went to this company to inquire, but the user information is confidential. I also consulted other companies that do drone photography, and the price is only 10% of this one. One."
  "This is indeed quite suspicious." After Zhan Zhao read all the information, he nodded, "The kind of suspicious that is not far from ten!"

  Everyone was chatting, and Bai Jintang walked in outside the office.
  Brother Bai held a wooden box in his hand, looked at what should be a bottle of wine, entered the door and handed it to Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang was a little puzzled when he picked up the wine, looking at his eldest brother.
  "Dad was looking for this vintage wine before." Bai Jintang finished lightly, stretched out his hand and pointed to the wall clock on the wall. "It's time for dinner." He was
  about to take Gongsun away.

  Zhan Zhao picked up the picture of Xia Rui on the table and handed it to Bai Jintang, "Big Brother, do you know him? Xia Rui!"
  Bai Jintang took the photo and glanced at it, frowned slightly, took a closer look, and asked, " What do you say his name is?"
  "Xia Rui." Bai Yutang repeated.

  Bai Jintang looked up at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang suspiciously, "Isn't he called Zhang Rui?"
  Everyone was stunned, and then they watched Fei Mu together.
  Animal husbandry fee he kept shaking his head, "nonono! Summer Duo ah! Missing all the filing, surnamed Xia."
  Bai Jintang indifferently Lower the photo, "That I may be wrong, after all, many years ago, things ......"
  "Many years How many years ago was it?" Zhan Zhao keenly sensed that there should be some articles in it.

  Bai Jintang thought for a while: "Ten... one or two years, I met at a banquet abroad."
  "Do you remember it after so many years?" Gongsun asked Bai Jintang, "You two had exchanges at the time?"
  Bai Jintang nodded. That banquet was organized by a certain university in order to find funding for some projects. This person was a bit weird. He ran over to introduce himself as Zhang Rui, and asked him."
  Gongsun was a little concerned, "What did he ask you for?"
  Bai Jintang said, "He said he had seen me before."
  Gongsun squinted, "So old-fashioned?"
  Everyone was a little surprised at hearing, Zhao Hu poked Ma Han secretly, and whispered, "Someone dare to take the initiative to strike up a conversation. Big brother?"
  "He is not an accost, more like a idiom." Bai Jintang said casually, "He said where he had met me before. I was with a long-haired man who is proficient in psychology... "

  Zhan Zhao frowned, "He said that Zhao Jue?"
  Bai Jintang: "Listen to his description, so I am more vigilant."
  "Does he fund any projects?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Bai Jintang thought for a while, "I didn't pay much attention to some biological projects, but speaking of it..."
  Bai Jintang took the photo and looked at it for a while, "He looked like this ten years ago."
  Zhan Zhao asked the university again. Let Jiang Ping look it up...it's not too difficult, and quickly found those schools and project funders more than ten years ago. Facts have proved that there is nothing wrong with Bai's memory. One of the investors back then was named Zhang Rui. After Jiang Ping's investigation, Zhang Rui's photo also appeared, almost exactly the same as Xia Rui's.

  "Have two identities?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "Maybe more." Jiang Ping knocked on the computer and started investigating the mysterious rich man. "Zhang Rui was also a rich man and disappeared in the jungles of South America. Some of his investment projects were also related to biotechnology, and they all went bankrupt. It's up... the project leader either died accidentally or committed suicide."
  "He should have changed his identity to protect himself." Fei Mu frowned, "This time, he may be changed to Zhao Qian Sun Li He Rui and continue with him. Research
  on Xia Rui ." "What is he studying?" Zhan Zhao became more and more curious as he thought about it. He took out the phone and took a picture of Xia Rui and sent it to Zhao Jue.

  About half a minute later, Zhao Jue replied a text message.
  Zhan Zhao stared at the text message for a long time, frowning.
  Zhao Jue sent a question mark and didn't seem to know the person in the photo.
  In order to make sure that he was not mistaken, Zhan Zhao asked again, "Don't you know this person?"
  Zhao Jue replied, "I have never seen it before."
  Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang also frowned unexpectedly.

  Fei Mu was naturally a cloud of mist. Seeing Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang began to make eye contact, he asked, "Do you want to investigate the case together? I have a lot of information on my side."
  Zhan Zhao nodded and let Bai Chi talk to Fei Mu. Go to the building to get the information.
  After a while, Bai Chi brought up a cardboard box.
  Gongsun stroked his arms and rolled his sleeves, "I don't believe I can't find out what he is investing in research and development, let me see..."
  But before he finished speaking, Bai Jintang dragged him away for dinner.

  Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Is he the one who hired drones to steal insect specimens?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "Well! I also think it's possible."

  ...
  a certain place in Manaus City, located in the heart of the Amazon forest . In the small hotel, Zhao Jue put down his phone and sat in a daze on a rocking chair.
  At this moment, the door of the room opened and Bai Ye walked in. He seemed to have been outdoors these days, tanning a lot.
  "Have you found it?" Zhao Jue asked.
  "Yesterday someone saw him appearing in a nearby restaurant." Bai Ye replied, "I set up surveillance. As long as he appears, he can't run away."
  Zhao Jue picked up the phone and showed it to Bai Ye. There was a message from Zhan Zhao on the phone. Photo.

  Bai Ye looked at Zhao Jue suspiciously, "How did they know that we were here to arrest him?"
  "I don't know, but by some coincidence, the same person was found." Zhao Jue smiled helplessly, "It really is Ming. It's destined in the dark."
  Bai Ye took out his laptop and started monitoring, and asked Zhao Jue, "Are you sure he will show up?"
  Zhao Jue shook gently on the rocking chair twice, "It's like a snake shed its skin. The same, the reincarnation once every twelve years, of course, must return to the safe lair."
  At this time, Bai Ye's cell phone rang.
  Bai Ye took a look and frowned, "Someone is making trouble."
  This obviously did not exceed Zhao Jue's expectation. He still whispered unhurriedly, "When you are sick and killing you, it's what a bad guy should have. Gesture..."

  Bai Ye raised his head and saw Zhao Jue staring at the two lines of conversation with Zhan Zhao on the phone with a smile. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised. Two faint legal patterns outlined a slightly sly arc.

  ... In the
  SCI office, everyone is busy preparing for tonight's action.
  Zhan Zhao sat in a swivel chair, leaning back, staring at the mobile phone in his hand in a daze.

  After reporting the action plan to Bao Zheng, Bai Yutang walked back with a bag of dog food, and when he passed Zhan Zhao, he tugged the back of the chair.
  Zhan Zhao leaned back and saw Bai Yutang staring down at him.
  Bai Yutang smiled when he noticed that what Zhan Zhao read was Zhao Jue's reply to him on the phone.
  Zhan Zhao sat up straight and asked him, "Do you think it's a bit weird too?"
  Bai Yutang nodded.
  "What's weird?" Gongsun, who came back after dinner and tried to read the information, noticed the conversation here.
  "Zhao Jue actually so altogether answer does not recognize." Chan Chao ah, shaking his head, shaking his head, "the tone in question ah, but he did not curious about the identity of this man, a little unusual."

  "To honest, he was quite anxious to go this time "Yes." Xiao Bai Chi, who was reading the information with Gongsun, seemed to remember something, and said uncertainly, "Zhen said that he walked along with a large bottle of anti-mosquito water, as if he said that Amazon is full of insects."

  Zhan Zhan Zhao heard this sentence, thoughtfully "Oh~", muttered to himself, "What a coincidence..."