154. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.1 - Cornfield

August, sweltering heat.

On this day, a group of people were busy beside a cornfield on the outskirts of city S.

A large number of photographic equipment and cranes have been installed, and several RVs and hundreds of staff are working in an orderly manner.

Under an umbrella, a chubby uncle wearing a yellow vest was shaking a fan. In front of him stood a handsome man dressed in black. His skin was originally dark, but after being exposed to the scorching sun for the past few days, it became even darker. .

Although the staff members were sweating profusely, they were not harvesting corn, but filming a movie.

This is Bai's crew in the final stages of filming a movie, and the star of the movie is the handsome guy who is about to be tanned - Xu Lie.

Xu Lie's movie has been shot for almost half a year. The director is famous for his ability to mess around. Xu Lie, a rough guy, is almost exhausted, but he has finally seen the light of day.

The big star doesn't look like a big star as always, Xu Lie is holding a cattail leaf fan and eating watermelon.

The twins brought cold drinks and fruits to express condolences to the crew. While eating a popsicle, the director pointed to the cornfield in the distance and said to Xu Lie, "Ariel, when you run at full speed later, pay attention to the angle of the drone." Ha, rush to the middle and stop in one breath!"

Xu Lie gnawed on the watermelon and shook his head. He was even more tired than his boxing training. This director might have been a herd in the past, training like animals.

While I was complaining, my phone suddenly rang.

Xu Lie quickly took it out to read, and then replied happily.

At this time, I heard someone next to me ask, "Hey, are you a girlfriend?"

Xu Lie looked to the side and saw the actress Su Feifei from the same drama.

Su Feifei is not an actress from Bai's, but she has become popular recently and her acting skills are very good. The twins really want to sign her to Bai's, so they take good care of her.

Su Feifei was originally quite interested in Xu Lie, but after a few months of co-starring together, anyone who wasn't blind could tell that Xu Lie was interested in someone and was still in the pursuit stage. Everyone has a desire for gossip, so Su Feifei was a little curious about who was so fascinated by Xu Lie.

Xu Lie is sending text messages to invite someone to dinner at the moment. Who is he inviting? Of course it was Chen Mi.

I don’t know if it’s because of sincerity that gold and stone are the same, or because Chen Mi is so annoyed by him that he has nothing to do. Now they are neighbors and live next door.

Both of them are busy people, so they often solve the meal problem together. What they eat is either the meal cooked by Grandpa Chen, or the takeaway ordered by Xiaolou.

Xu Lie didn't go back for a week in order to catch up on filming this scene. He was so lovesick that he was about to finish filming today, so he asked Chen Mi to have dinner at Bai Jintang Villa in the evening. Bai Yutang was quite free these two days and cooked every day. Cook.

It's not that Xu Lie is stingy and has to pay for every meal, but with his level of popularity, he will definitely be photographed when he goes out to eat. Chen Mi is relatively low-key and has a special status, so he avoids the media as much as possible.

Moreover, Xu Lie found that although Chen Mi was very withdrawn, he actually liked the bustle of the house with many people, so he tried to take him to places with many people.