189. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.36 - Capabilities

Zhan Zhao looked at the phone in confusion. He was still a little confused about the situation.

    After Bai Ye read the words on the note, he told Zhan Zhao, "I will contact you after I find him."

    After saying that, Bai Ye hung up the phone.

    Bai Yutang and Gongsun both asked Zhan Zhao what happened.

    Zhan Zhao said, "According to Bai Ye, Zhao Jue left a note and ran away from home."

    Bai Yutang felt baffled, "Where did he, a retired old man, run away from home?"

    Zhan Zhao was also very dissatisfied, " Bao Bureau also asked us to follow his command to arrest Qida, but he ran away on his own. It's outrageous!"

    "When did you run away from home?" Gongsun asked curiously.

    Zhan Zhao shrugged, "Bai Ye said he didn't know."

    Gongsun blinked and asked, "Don't they sleep together?"

    Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both stunned. They looked at each other and fell into deep thought together, "This "What?"

    In the villa, Bai Ye hung up the phone and walked over to look at the window.

    The windows in the room are all closed. When I open the window and look out, I can see the garden below. There are many flower seedlings planted in the flowerbed on the side of the wall. If Zhao Jue wanted to climb down through the window, he would definitely step on the flower seedlings, but there were not even any footprints in the flower bed. It was obvious that Zhao Jue did not climb down through the window.

    Besides, Bai Ye also felt strange, who would stop him when he wanted to go out? Why run away?

    Taking out his mobile phone, Bai Ye wanted to check the surveillance, but after watching it for a while, he felt something was wrong. There seemed to be another person's breathing sound in the room. He

    put away the mobile phone. Bai Ye thought about it and walked quickly to the bed. Squat down.

    I saw a sleeping bag under the bed.

    Bai Ye was speechless. He stretched out his hand and pulled Zhi out. He saw Zhao Jue sleeping soundly with a blindfold on.

    Bai Ye took off his blindfold, took out his mobile phone, took a photo of Zhao Jue who was yawning as he got out of the sleeping bag, and sent it to Zhan Zhao.

    Zhan Zhao and Gongsun had already taken Bai Yutang's car to the hotel where the Bai family was holding a celebration banquet. Seeing the photo, Zhan Zhao looked up and rolled his eyes.

    Bai Yutang asked, "Have you found him?"

    "It's under the bed." Zhan Zhao curled his lips.

    "So why are you pretending to be missing?" Gongsun was puzzled.

    "You're playing tricks with Bai Ye." Zhan Zhao was quite disgusted. He put away the phone and originally wanted to complain about Zhao Jue, but then he thought about it and suddenly seemed to understand something. He touched his chin and said "oh".

    Gongsun and Bai Yutang both asked, "What happened?"

    "Maybe we got it first." Zhan Zhao said to himself.

    "What's the preconception?"

    "Is Little Corn a seventh-generation baby or a finished product?" Zhan Zhao asked Gongsun, "From a doctor's point of view, advancing the onset of a person's heart disease and curing a person's heart disease, "Which one is easier?"