028. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.28 - Witnesses

After Zhang Yu recognized the charms, he even told everyone that the legendary Hou Tianshi was squatting at this time, and the charge was-psychic fraud!
  "What a high-end charge." Zhao Hu heard it for the first time. "Simply put, it's a liar?"
  "How long was the sentence?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "It's been a long time..." Jiang Ping raised his face, "Ten years."
  Everyone was shocked.

  "Hey!" Zhao Hu opened his mouth, "Is this kid cheating his life?"
  "It's really killing someone!" Zhang Yu said, "He lied to a critically ill patient, and finally caused the patient to refuse to take the medicine and miss the treatment time. He was convicted of manslaughter."
  "Liars usually make money, how can he kill him?" Bai Yutang felt strange.

  "This is really weird!" Zhang Yu also nodded, "Originally, psychic fraud should be the lighter one of many pretending ghosts."
  Luo Tian was curious, "What exactly is psychic?"
  "Simply speaking, it is soul. "Medium." Zhang Yu said, "If you don't understand anything, just ask the ghosts and gods! I miss your relatives to help you ask, help you ask if your career is not going well, and you can also help you ask if your love is not harmonious. No matter what you ask, ghosts and gods will guide you. In fact, people have It's also very interesting at times. A death is more gilded than going abroad! Think about it, those ghosts weren't ordinary people when they weren't dead? You let a person study hard for ten years without knowing everything, but once he dies, he becomes nothing. If you can't, where do you go in the club?"

  "So it's a kind of trick?" Mahan asked.
  "Well, God knows, I haven't seen it before, it doesn't mean there is no. Who knows if there is any real power in it? But most of them are fake, using a certain technique!" Zhang Yu spread his hands.
  "What technique?" Everyone was curious.
  Zhan Zhao, who looked through the information, said, "Cold reading technique."
  Zhang Yu snapped his fingers, "Correct solution."
  "Psychology?" Everyone was curious.
  Zhan Zhao said, "It belongs to a kind of behavioral analysis, which is simply observation and reasoning. There is a person who is most proficient in cold reading in this world. You should all know."
  "Who?" Zhao Hu was curious.
  Bai Yutang helped Zhan Zhao replied, "Holmes."
  "Oh..." Everyone nodded clearly.

  "Regarding cold reading, film and television works have been badly shot, but it is not easy to master this method. And behavior analysis is not just ordinary observation, it requires a lot of data as a basis, and background investigation is usually required. The investigator is a behavioral analyst who respects science. If you don't do the investigation

  , you are a liar." "Then what do you rely on?" Gongsun asked Zhang Yu with interest.
  Zhang Yu spread his hands, "I only do funerals, not psychics, occasionally fortune-telling, and never see a doctor."
  Everyone raised their eyebrows.

  "There are actually many kinds of psychics, some of which are well-intentioned deceptions, such as missing relatives. Psychics use deception and performance to communicate with the family and the undead, so that they wish to receive comfort and salvation." Zhang Yu touched his chin. It's just that after everything in this world has something to do with money, it's difficult to maintain the original simplicity of things. To deceive is to deceive, and it is difficult to control the period of time. If you are not careful, you will kill you, not a joke. . " "

  this is a picture. "Jiang Ping find" Hou Fearless, "the jail photo, Chan Chao Zhang Yu showed recognize, Zhang Yu nod - it is this person.
  "His real name is Wang Daping." Zhan Zhao blinked, "What a simple name."

  "Wang Daping, male, 51 years old, was born in a remote area, the fourth child in his family, was educated in elementary school, and he seemed to have an elementary school education. I didn't finish my studies. I came to S City alone at the age of 18 to work. I worked for several years as a porter. I have been renting in a low-rent area in the southern suburbs of S City. After I quit my job at the construction site at the age of 22, the world disappeared... At the age of 30. He started working as a psychic teacher at the age of 30. He has a lot of pseudonyms and made a lot of money. He has real estate in the most expensive places in S City. He has a few luxury cars with eight deposits and is rich and expensive... But the good times didn't last long. Ten years ago, he was taken to court for psychic fraud, and he went to jail because of the loss of life."

  "Ten years..." Zhan Zhao frowned. "It means that he was arrested and imprisoned immediately after the kidnapping of Josh... So he can't be found?"
  "Look at the time, he will be out of jail next month. "Bai Yutang frowned and looked at his information. "Wang Daping should be a veteran, so he was arrested for making such a low-level mistake? In the case of Josh, he didn't leave any clues like flower arrangement. Compared with the arrest case, the arrest case is simply low-level. Wrong."
  "Intentionally?" Zhan Zhao asked.

  "Intentionally?" Everyone looked at Zhan Zhao.
  "Is he afraid of being arrested, so he went to jail on purpose?" Zhao Hu thought for a while and felt wrong. "Even if he was arrested because of Josh's case, there is no basis for it. He may not be sentenced to ten years! "It's
  just a matter of bad luck, right?" Luo Tian asked.

  "Well...it's interesting. Before this celestial master is released, let's meet him." Zhan Zhao collected the information.
  Bai Yutang went to get the car.
  At this time, the reversing sound of "dididi" came from downstairs outside, and everyone glanced out the window for a large truck.
  Gongsun squinted his eyes and looked on. After a while, the phone rang, and as soon as Jiang Ping picked it up, he heard Bao Zheng's roar shaking the sky, "What are you buying? I want me to issue a certificate to put it in? This is the police station. It's as good as the purchase every day!"

  Jiang Ping rubbed her ears, and Mia, who was playing games on her stomach, also raised her head, widened her eyes and looked at the roaring "telephone"
  Zhao Jue and touched her chin. Next comment, "Xiao Hei's menopausal syndrome is
  getting worse, who of you will find someone for him to see?" Zhao Hu walked in gossiping and said, "I have a few single aunts I know who are good!"
  Zhao Jue I was very interested in going gossip, and was pulled by Zhan Zhao's neck collar.
  Zhao Jue clutched his collar and glared back at him, "It's not big or small!"

  Zhan Zhao walked towards the elevator, "I went to the jail with Yutang and saw
  Wang Daping, you don't forget it." Zhao Jue blinked and shook his head. Get off Zhao Hu and follow Zhan Zhao into the elevator.
  Seeing that nothing happened to him, Zhang Yu hurriedly followed up into the elevator. He still had to run back to the crematorium to continue his business. It is estimated that he would be scolded to death.
  At this moment, Zhan Zhao and Zhang Yu made a very strange request. I saw Zhan Zhao pointing to his coat and said, "Will I borrow my clothes?"
  Zhang Yu was taken aback...
  Zhao Jue tested it out, "I want to borrow one too."
  Zhang Yu opened his mouth wide.

  Bai Yutang drove out of the car and picked up Zhan Showa and Zhao Jue at the entrance of the police station. Something seemed wrong... When did they change their clothes?
  On the other end, Zhang Yu drove to the crematorium shirtlessly, and said to his heart what it was like...

  As soon as Bai Yutang and the others left, the delivery went upstairs, and the twins followed, "The 3D printer is here!"
  "Oh !" !" Everyone leaned outside the door, and even Mia followed out curiously.
  Gongsun rubs his hands, what should I do?

  They are no strangers to S City Prison. After going through the formalities, they waited in a separate interview room.
  Before long, the door opened, and a thin, dark-skinned old man walked in.
  Bai Yutang sat at the table with Wang Daping's files on the table, and two evidence bags, one was the poisonous amulet, and the other was the piece of talisman paper.

  After Wang Daping walked in, his eyes swept across the two evidence bags on the table.
  Zhan Zhao noticed his expression, and it seemed that he had impressions of both things.

  Wang Daping sat opposite Bai Yutang and looked up at Bai Yutang.
  Zhan Zhao also sat down, and Wang Daping finished examining Bai Yutang, then turned his face to look at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao was also watching him. Finally, Wang Daping looked up and looked at Zhao Jue who was standing by the wall and looking around.

  Wang Daping turned to look at Bai Yutang and asked, "What is the police officer asking for?"
  Before Bai Yutang spoke, Zhan Zhao asked, "How do you know that he is the only police officer?"
  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao's expression and tone were slightly frivolous, somewhat similar to that of Zhang Yu, the magic stick.
  Bai Yutang didn't speak, Zhan Zhao was planning to adopt a strategy of acting stupid?

  Wang Daping smiled and asked Zhan Zhao, "Along with you?"
  Zhan Zhao continued to smile .
  Wang Daping looked at Zhao Jue again and asked Bai Yutang, "You found two and a half people to come to me. What's the matter?"
  "Do you know these two things?" Bai Yutang asked.
  Wang Daping said indifferently, "No matter what happened, it has nothing to do with me. I have been here for ten years. What is the name of the one you are talking about... By the way, the alibi is very sufficient. "When
  Bai Yutang saw that he deliberately avoided the topic, he felt that this person was even more suspicious, so he looked at Zhan Zhao, and that meant—how do you ask?

  Zhan Zhao put his chin on one hand, and asked Wang Daping, "Who taught you your skills?"
  Wang Daping asked with a smile, "Why, want to apprentice?"
  Zhan Zhao said, "You are a prisoner, but I'm so pretty. Shuiqi, why do you want to worship you as a teacher?"
  Wang Daping sneered and sighed, "It seems that the times are different. In my age, doing our business depends on our brains, but now it seems to depend on our face."
  Bai Yu Tang looked at Zhan Zhao-Mao'er, he said you rely on your face to eat.
  Zhan Zhao held his chin and glanced at Bai Yutang—if I rely on my face, I can eat very well.
  Bai Yutang smiled.

  At this moment, Zhao Jue slipped behind Wang Daping and continued to observe this person.
  Wang Daping always cared a little about Zhao Jue and looked back at him.
  Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "Um..."
  "What are you doing?" Wang Daping asked.

  Zhao Jue nodded and asked, "Did you find it?"
  Wang Daping was taken aback.
  The opposite Zhan Zhao put the Zhang Yu's coat on the table and looked at Wang Daping with his chin in his hands. Then Zhao Jue said, "You have been searching for ten years, haven't you found it yet?"
  Wang Daping widened. Eyes, looking at Zhan Zhao... he frowned and realized that his judgment based on some details on Zhan Zhao's jacket should be wrong. The person in front of him is not a colleague.

  Zhan Zhao pushed the evidence bag in front of him aside, put a smile away and looked at Wang Daping, "We found Josh."
  Wang Daping's eyes widened again, and his face was also very ugly.
  "You were in that complicated kidnapping case back then, but Qiao Yuanxin is not a superstitious person, why would you let you get involved?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Everyone thinks you are cheating money, but According to my observations, you don't seem to be an ordinary liar. Who taught you cold reading skills? You don't hesitate to give up ten years of freedom to sneak in here, who are you looking for?"

  Wang Daping stared at Zhan Zhao for a long time, and finally smiled and said "I'm looking for, eyewitness."
  Both Bai Yutang and Zhao Jue looked over, "witness?"

  Zhao Jue held the table with both hands and looked at Wang Daping, with unprecedented "interest" in his eyes.
  "What are you looking for witnesses?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Aren't you the police?" Wang Daping asked Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, "What else can I find witnesses for? Of course it is for murderers!"