150. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.46 - Great Purge

Zhao Hu held the binoculars and watched the viper in the room crawl to the corridor and put away the trap he installed. This kid's movements look very strong, and he looks like he's been poisoned.

"That's right." Qin Ou complained at the side, "Vipers play poison all the year round, so they always carry serum or antidote or something like that with them. Even if they are really poisoned, they can save themselves after recovering and won't get sick. Waiting to die.”

"Captain, there are people coming down the mountain. It's Zhou Ping and Qian Fu." Zhao Hu said on the phone, "The Viper has probably laid a trap for us. Seeing that we didn't move, he knew that we didn't take the bait, so now Dismantle the mechanism and wait for people to come up."

"So it was Wang Meiyun who hired Viper?" Zhan Zhao touched his chin.

Jiang Ping asked the two of them, "Do you want to listen to what they say?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both curious, "Can you hear it?"

"Didn't we have a video call just now?" Jiang Ping said with a bad smile that he had a hand in reserve.

Sure enough, Jiang Ping easily changed the mobile phone that Viper used to connect to SCI over there into an eavesdropping device.

On the other side, Zhao Hu held a telescope and broadcast the Viper's current state live to Zhan Zhao and the others while watching it.

The doorbell rings.

Viper opened the door.

Zhou Ping and Qian Fu appeared at the door.

Zhou Ping held a box in his hand and handed it to Viper.

Viper took the box and opened it.

Zhao Hu took a telescope and looked at it for a long time, then asked Ma Han, "Is it money?"

"Yes." Mahan looked through the scope and nodded, "If it's not a green note, it's a U.S. dollar bill."

Zhao Hu said, "Hey, hey, hey," he said, "So much money? Are you planning to run away?"

Ma Han looked at Zhou Ping and Qian Fu, "Isn't this scene called buying a murderer to kill everyone and get the stolen goods!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both listened to the conversation on the other end.

Qian Fu stood at the door but did not go in. Zhou Ping walked in and asked Viper, "If we start tomorrow, we can only succeed but not fail!"

"Heh." Viper seemed to find it ridiculous, "How is it considered a failure?"

Zhou Ping replied impatiently, "Just kill Wang Meiyun, so as not to cause any related problems. Also, make it look like suicide."

After hearing this, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other - what's going on? Kill Wang Meiyun? Aren't they in the same group?

"Leave S City immediately after you succeed." Zhou Ping did not forget to explain.

"I offended SCI, so I will naturally disappear. I'm just a little regretful. I originally wanted to give them a big gift, but it seems I didn't get the trick." Viper shook his head with regret.

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang, pointed at the computer, and thought to say - Xiao Bai! Teach him a lesson soon!

Bai Yutang made Zhan Zhao laugh and asked Jiang Ping, "Did you record it?"

Jiang Ping made an "ok" gesture.

Zhou Ping and Qian Fu left the money and left.

Over there, Ma Han and Zhao Hu both asked if they wanted to arrest someone, but Zhan Zhao said, "Wait and see."