171. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.18 - Accident

Zhao Jue "took in" Hou Yingqi. Not only that, he also gave her a vacant cabin next to the villa and decorated it into a studio.

Hou Yingqi couldn't believe it. This so-called cabin had two floors and an industrial rooftop. The studio used for live broadcasting was simply not too handsome.

Zhao Jue also kicked Isel and eleven over to help Hou Yingqi decorate and move.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked more and more strangely. What kind of medicine was sold in this gourd?

While they were busy moving, another car drove in outside the villa, the door opened, Anna got out, and a little boy carrying a schoolbag ran out of the back seat. This mixed-race little boy is very cute. He is holding a football and wearing a jersey, as if he has just returned from playing football.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both slightly startled.

Mia ran out of the villa, holding the little boy's hand and ran to change clothes. Anna saw Zhan Zhao and the others and hurriedly said hello.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang also knew that Anna had moved to S City. After Dong Yuan's case was over, Anna did not take over Dong's mess. She said that she would settle in S City and accompany her son to grow up peacefully. The little boy should be Dong Yuan's. My kid, he looks a little younger than Yangyang Xiaoyi.

Anna told Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang that she also lived here, living with Karin in the house in the back garden.

Zhan Zhao was surprised, "Is Karin back?"

"Karin occasionally comes back to stay with Mia for a while. She is still abroad these days." Anna exchanged greetings with Zhan Zhao and the others. It sounded like she had become good friends with Karin. She made an appointment with Mia to go shopping in the supermarket. They made purchases and asked Zhao Jue what they wanted to eat. Eleven and Isel said they had to do physical work, so they wanted to eat meat, so Anna said they would fry steak tonight.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang inexplicably felt that the life in this area was so rich, with both children and dogs...

Both of them looked at Zhao Jue curiously.

Zhao Jue waved them away with some disgust - there were too many people in the family, and they didn't care about food!

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang had no choice but to take Hu Zi and Ma Han back first.

Back at SCI, Mahan called Jiayi.

Jiayi and Qi Le said that they were all at Brother Bai’s villa.

Zhan Zhao poked Ma Han and asked him to ask Xu Lie if they had finished filming the movie.

Mahan put the phone on speakerphone.

Jiayi said, "Don't mention it. It was supposed to be completed today, but it turns out it has to wait until tomorrow."

Zhan Zhao asked, "So will the film crew spend the night in the village tonight?"

Before Jiayi could answer, Chen Yu came up and asked, "Are you going tonight?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other. They wanted to visit the Shen family's old house.

"Then when you two go, take my brother with you!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both puzzled, "Chen Mi?"

Chen Yu was also helpless, "I just saw that Xu Lie is about to die. The twins are afraid that he will run back to S City at night. You take my brother to see him and let him finish filming."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang thought it was not difficult, so they went back to pick them up.

While Ma Han and Zhao Hu were still on vacation, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked them to accompany Jiayi and Qi Le.