161. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.8 - Time

Bai Yutang glanced at Zhan Zhao, who was a little annoyed beside him, and asked with his eyes - what was the flaw that Zhao Jue mentioned?

Zhan Zhao moved his mouth, and judging from the shape of his lips, he said two words - time!

Bai Yutang thought for a moment and suddenly understood - Huh!

Bai Yutang was also a little helpless. It can be seen that Zhao Jue knew who the murderer was at the first time, but when he discovered the problem, he also deliberately misled Zhan Zhao...

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both sighed.

Behind him, Bai Ye patted the two of them gently.

Both of them looked at Bai Ye—Uncle Ye! Seek comfort!

Bai Ye thought for a while and said, "Just get used to it."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both frustrated - not comforted at all!

But at this time, Fang Dongshun, who was sitting on the hospital bed opposite Zhao Jue, was still full of doubts.

Zhao Jue looked at him and spread his hands slightly, "Maybe some film and television works are too exaggerated and give people the wrong impression. Not all serial killers are highly intelligent, and not everyone commits crimes in such a ritualistic way." Strong, on the contrary, many serial killers are just because they are cruel and despicable, not because they are smart."

Fang Dongshun hesitated for a moment and then said, "We are forced!"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang shook their heads.

Zhao Jue was amused by his words, "So you still want to proceed as planned?"

Fang Dongshun frowned. Although he tried to maintain his composure, there was still a flash of panic in his eyes.

"Okay." Zhao Jue motioned for Fang Dongshun to continue performing, "Tell me how you were coerced?"

Fang Dongshun took a breath and felt that Zhao Jue was just deceiving him, so he said, "We all know that Aizhen and Du Ping were killed. We just helped dispose of the bodies and did not kill anyone! The murderer kidnapped my son and then asked us Go and dispose of the two bodies...because in this way we are also participating in the murder, so..."

Zhao Jue nodded.

Fang Dongshun looked at Zhao Jue's perfunctory nod and stopped narrating.

Zhao Jue motioned to him, "Continue."

Fang Dongshun had no choice but to continue, "Later he knocked us both unconscious, and when we woke up we were already in the hospital... That's it!"

"Oh, that's it." Zhao Jue asked?

Fang Dongshun nodded, seemingly irritated by Zhao Jue's attitude, "Are we victims?! Are you a police officer?! Shouldn't you be arresting the murderers of Aizhen and Du Ping? Why are you staring at us?!"

"Then you must have seen the murderer?" Zhao Jue asked, "What does the murderer look like?"

"He is my child's psychiatrist!" Fang Dongshun sighed, "He said he did all this for my son, saying that we are unfit parents..."

At the door, both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang folded their arms and were sulking. This guy, the direction that Zhao Jue misled them in the first place, was the direction designed by Fang Dongshun...

Unconvinced and a little annoyed at the same time, he felt that he shouldn't have noticed this. When Bai Ye saw it, he reached out and touched their heads.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both stunned when their heads were touched, and both looked back at Bai Ye.

Bai Ye said, "Actually, you two will definitely find out if you ask more."