181. [SPECIAL] Wizard, 28 - Similar Games

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang came to S University to investigate the murder case in the artificial lake.

While driving to school, Zhan Zhao felt that this might be a complicated case.

But after reading all the "posts" and finding a witness who was attacked, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both laughed.

After giving Zhao Hu and Ma Han a few words, they followed Luo Tian to the school hospital.

The medical department of S University is quite famous, it has its own affiliated hospital, and the doctors in the school hospital are also very high-level.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked into the ward and saw a boy lying on the bed with his head wrapped in gauze. Next to him sat a female doctor wearing glasses and looking down at a report.

"Dr. Xu"

Zhan Zhao seemed to know the doctor.

Doctor Xu looked up and smiled immediately when he saw Zhan Zhao, "Xiao Zhan!"

Zhan Zhao said hello to her and introduced Bai Yutang to her.

This female doctor's name is Xu Ye, she is a contemporary of Hao Ling, and they all know Gongsun. She is an orthopedic surgeon at the Affiliated Hospital of S University, and she happens to be on duty at the school hospital today.

Lying on the hospital bed next to him was none other than the student who posted the message, Wang Zhengyu.

Zhan Zhao asked Xu Ye how he was injured.

Doctor Xu said there was no vital damage, a slight concussion and some skin damage, but everything else was fine.

Zhan Zhao asked if he could tell whether he was injured by a blunt object.

Doctor Xu said it might have been something flat like a brick, but luckily it was flat. If it had been something angular or narrow, the injury might have been more severe.

Bai Yutang asked Wang Zhengyu if he could speak. Wang Zhengyu nodded. He seemed to be conscious.

When Dr. Xu saw that the police wanted to question him, he stood up and left the ward.

As soon as she went out, she saw Luo Tian waving to her in front of the corridor.

Dr. Xu walked over, Luo Tian whispered a few words to her, and she nodded.

In the ward, there were only Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and Wang Zhengyu on the bed.

Bai Yutang asked Wang Zhengyu to tell him about what he witnessed this morning and how he was attacked just now. Zhan Zhao dragged a chair over and sat beside the hospital bed without saying anything, just staring at Wang Zhengyu.

Wang Zhengyu recalled and described the incident in detail:

He stayed up all night in the laboratory because he had to rush for a paper. At about five o'clock in the morning, just before dawn, he finished writing the paper and stretched out because of his sore back. As a result, as soon as I walked to the window, I saw someone walking by outside the window.

Wang Zhengyu recognized the person walking by as Chen Yan, and three or four steps behind Chen Yan, there was a girl wearing a black sweatshirt and jeans following him.

Wang Zhengyu knew Chen Yan, and he also knew that Chen Yan was quite romantic. At that time, he wondered, had this boy slept out with a girl and secretly returned to school in the morning? But that girl is very beautiful, so she is definitely not a student of this school. Partly curious and partly gossiping, Wang Zhengyu took out his phone and took a photo of the two of them... As a result, the girl didn't know if she felt something, but suddenly glanced in his direction, which scared Wang Zhengyu and hid behind the wall. .