145. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.41 - Radar

Iser and Eleven were responsible for blocking the door, but as soon as they stood up and prepared to go out, Chen Gui and Chen Fu suddenly seemed to have received some news, so they got up and ran out.

Both Iser and eleven looked back at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang quickly chased after him.

Zhan Zhao also looked towards the door. Xiao Ding received a call and told Zhan Zhao, "Wang Meiyun is here!"

Zhan Zhao frowned. Could it be that Chen Gui and Chen Fu were going for Wang Meiyun?

Zhan Zhao took a look at the video and frowned. Wang Meiyun made this trip very grand. In addition to bringing a lot of Dong's actors and staff, there was also a large group of media. With such a group of people swarming in, if Chen Guihe Chen Fu hid in the crowd. Let’s not talk about what they were going to do. It was not easy to find him...

Zhan Zhao was a little anxious. Mia suddenly stretched out her hand and shook it.

Zhan Zhao looked at her, and Mia said - Dad can find those two people!

Zhan Zhao was stunned for a moment, but he remembered... indeed, Iser had spotted Chen Gui and Chen Fu behind him just now without anyone noticing. Isel shouldn't be familiar with them either... How did he find out?

Mia took her cell phone and typed a line of text, and showed it to Zhan Zhao - they all said that her father was the human radar.

Zhan Zhao almost burst into tears - human radar?

Zhan Zhao asked Mia - how did he do it?

Mia pointed to her head and eyes, and then explained to Zhan Zhao through gestures.

Zhan Zhao digested the information Mia gave him, and concluded that - Dad seems useless at all, but in fact it is very useful and super powerful!

Zhan Zhao nodded - that's it...

Mia seems to be a little troubled - it's a pity that her mother doesn't like her father, it would be great if she could bring them together! I already have a mother I like and a father I like.

Zhan Zhao looked at Mia and asked her carefully - do you know who your biological mother is?

Mia sighed and shook her head - Dad didn't tell me, he just said she was gone.

Zhan Zhao nodded slightly and reached out to touch Mia's head.

Bai Yutang, Iser and eleven ran outside the venue and were met by a large group of people.

Eleven was speechless, "What are you doing?

Bai Yutang also felt something was wrong - wasn't this Dong's group of people? The one walking in the middle was Wang Meiyun, and he was wearing all white, so it shouldn't be too obvious! Chen Gui and Chen Fu seemed to have run out after noticing her arrival. Aren't they obviously trying to cause trouble for her?

Bai Yutang also looked in the crowd, but there were so many people, where did these two go?

At this time, Iser stretched out his hand and pointed at a man wearing a hat in the crowd, "Chen Gui."

Bai Yutang saw it immediately.

"Chen Fu over there!" Iser found someone in the crowd on the other side.

Bai Yutang and eleven quickly ran down to arrest the person.

Iser stood on the steps with his hands folded in his pockets and watched. From the corner of his eye, he glanced in another direction not far away. There was also someone hiding behind the stone pillar.