069. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.16 - Pharmacist

The case has made a breakthrough, and everyone has found a key person who can connect almost all the clues in the case-the psychologist, Mark Fan.

  However, compared to this doctor, all SCI members are more interested in the weird "rat" theory that Zhan Zhao uses for reasoning.
  On the way to find the psychiatrist, the communication systems on the team's cars were all turned on, ready to listen to Zhan Zhao's explanation together.

  But just before Zhan Zhao spoke, Bai Yutang's phone rang.
  Captain Bai answered the phone, and it was from the package bureau.

  "How is the progress?" Zhan Zhao asked Bao Zheng over the phone.
  It sounded a bit noisy at the charter station, mixed with the sound of fire truck sirens.
  "It really exploded!" The Baoshou Bureau reluctantly said to Zhan Zhao, "Fortunately, we should prepare early. There were no casualties."
  "That's good." Zhan Zhao nodded, and Bai Yutang also hung up the phone.

  Everyone was even more confused. Xiao Baichi couldn't wait to ask, "What did it explode?"
  "Luo Tian followed the electrician and found the factory." Bai Yutang replied.

  "Didn't Jiang Ping find the photo of that factory at random?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "When the electrician came in to tune up the bugs, he saw the'investigation progress' we posted on the whiteboard. They came as we planned the plan. After all the tricks, we set a trap for us, but in fact we
  were caught in our trap." After Zhan Zhao's series of slurred expressions, Bai Yutang gave the result, "Those who came to trap have been arrested. Now, it's basically the same group of people who chased Amo before."

  Everyone found it interesting. Witnesses, geneticists, and dislocations went around, and the result seemed to be back to the beginning.

  "Why don't you talk about the mouse problem?"
  Bai Ye suggested.

  Zhan Zhao has no objection, anyway, the car has to be driven for a while, so I will use this time to explain my theory to the public.

  "I used to read a book about how to eliminate mice once in a while." Zhan Zhao just turned his head, and all the SCI members couldn't help but defamation-is this something that a normal person would read when he was okay?
  "The ability of the rat race to adapt to the earth is much higher than that of humans. Various natural and man-made disasters are not enough to destroy this race. However, different races on the same planet are in competition. Humans cannot allow rats to overflow. For a long time Human beings have thought of a lot of ways to eliminate the rodent infestation."
  Everyone listened, and they didn't understand why they talked about eliminating rodents from solving the case. Does this have anything to do with their case?

  "Among the many methods used by humans to eliminate rodents, the most practical and effective method is actually the method of rodent elimination." Zhan Zhao, for example, said, "The idea is to mutate one or a group of mice to attack or Infringe on other larger groups of rats in order to achieve the effect of extermination. Then think about it the other way. If animals want to exterminate humans, will they also use this method of destroying people?" The

  crowd nodded. It makes sense, but what kind of animal will try to destroy humans?

  "In the long history of biological evolution on the earth, most of the extinctions of ethnic groups were caused by natural disasters. The competition between creatures and creatures can promote evolution. If a creature does not want to be eliminated, it can only continue to evolve until humans appear. In other words, only humans can destroy mankind... and Chen Yin's alumnus, the lunatic Qian, wants to use insects to realize the plan to destroy mankind."
  "The mystery on the skin that we found in the Amazon rainforest before . The pattern, combined with the insect's controllable movement trajectory, can unknowingly hypnotize some people, so that those people can be controlled." Zhan Zhao pointed to Zhang Rui, who was depressed in the back seat, "He is a typical example. His guinea pig, the one that really hypnotized him, was the Lacewing Seven he raised."
  Everyone touched their chins—that's it.

  "However, Crazy Qian died of illness before his'ideal' was realized. Someone took advantage of his imperfect experiment and finally sent the bug to us." Zhan Zhao said, "To put it simply, this series of witnesses The cases of those who are inferior, hereditary, and those who are misplaced are actually an act of destroying others in the true sense."
  "I didn't kill anyone." Zhao Hu shook his head.
  "We are not the objects to be destroyed, but we are used to destroy people." Zhan Zhao smiled, "After these cases, a large number of people were killed and a lot of people were captured...Most of these were experiments. Defective products. G The original intention of their organization was to make people who are strong, immortal, immortal, and doubling the intelligence... However, all kinds of experiments have almost failed. In addition to producing a lot of defective products, they did not solve aging in the end. In the face of time and the laws of nature, I
  lost the battle." Everyone nodded.
  "We are used as tool people to eliminate a large number of defective experimental products." Zhan Zhao spread his hands. "Some people use the lack of each other between witnesses, geneticists, and dislocations, and they need each other to draw everyone out. , Used us to eliminate them, we even wiped out G! G can be said to be the last hope of the organization. And that person, through the use of us to wipe out competitors, wipe out the cumbersome defective products, and finally he inherited What came down was only the part he wanted. He even tried to set us a trap halfway through, trying to lure us and Zhao Jue Bai Ye into the trap for many times to physically eliminate or reduce our staff. It's just that they all failed."

  Everyone listened and wondered, and asked Zhan Zhao, "Is that the man behind the scenes, this psychiatrist Mark Fan?"
  Zhan Zhao waved his hand, "This doctor, we can find out. It's just the end point, everything will end here."

  "Why do I talk about mice?" Zhan Zhao explained, "In addition to killing mice with mice, mice also have many natural enemies! But natural enemies can't cause mice to destroy them. , On the contrary, it will lead to the optimization of mice... A large number of old, weak, sick and disabled mice are eliminated by natural enemies, leaving behind more'excellent' and more adaptable mice. And the natural enemy of that organization is-us!"

  "So we After the operation, did it promote the optimization of that organization?" Zhao Hu felt a little unhappy.
  "It doesn't seem to be that simple." Zhan Zhao said, "How about the follow-up development? I have to see the doctor."
  "Will it be another trap?" Ma Han worried.
  Everyone is also worried about this. If the present passes, there is an ambush like the factory just now... it will be very troublesome.

  "It doesn't seem to be anymore..."
  Bai Yutang, who was driving, suddenly slowed down, watching the front.
  Everyone also found that they had reached the heart clinic run by Mark Fan... There were a few police cars parked at the entrance of the clinic, and the cordon was pulled, and there were police officers coming and going.

  Bai Yutang pulled over and stopped the car, walked over and showed his ID.
  It is Ai Hu and the others who are in charge of the case. They just walked out of the clinic and saw that all the SCI staff were still a little puzzled. "White team, why are you here?"
  " Let's check the case, Mark Fan..."
  Bai Yutang just got up. Ai Hu spread his hands, "The doctor is dead."
  "Dead?" Everyone at SCI was disappointed.
  Zhan Zhao asked, "How did you die?"
  "Suicide." Ai Hu motioned to a nurse who was being questioned by the police at the entrance of the clinic, "This nurse just went to buy coffee for Mark and came back to open the office door and found the doctor lying down. On the sofa, he has died."

  Gongsun happened to follow him, so he went in and inspected the corpse.
  Zhanzhaohe Baiyutang and others from SCI also followed.

  This is a seemingly high-end psychology clinic. The clinic itself is a very luxurious villa. Mark Fan can be said to be working from home.

  His office is on the second floor of the villa.
  When everyone went upstairs, they noticed that there were a large number of bookcases on the first floor of the villa, and many empty folders were stored in the cabinets.

  The office on the second floor is where Mark Fan receives patients.
  At this time, the heavy curtain in the room was half open and half closed, and the light in the room was relatively dim.
  A middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes is lying on a two-seater sofa... He has an open neckline, many blood stains on his neck, and his facial features are distorted. He looks very painful when he is dead.

  After the initial autopsy, Gongsun frowned and picked up an empty medicine bottle on the table, "Died from suffocation caused by overdose."
  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue looked around the office, and both felt that something was wrong.
  Bai Yutang was a little interested in a laptop on the desk of the deceased, which opened with his back facing the direction of the deceased.
  Jiang Ping put on his gloves, pressed the keyboard, and found that the machine was in a sleep state and needed to enter a password.

  At this moment, a young police officer hurried in and said to Bai Yutang, "Team White, we found something in the basement!"
  "What did we find?" Bai Yutang hadn't spoken yet, and Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue asked together. .
  "It's a bit scary, otherwise you should go down and take a look." The

  policeman led the SCI group to the basement.
  At the door of the basement, several police officers were covering their mouths and noses with handkerchiefs. Looking at the expressions on their faces, the situation in the basement should not be too comfortable.

  The basement of the villa is very large and the lights are dim. The first thing you smell after walking in is a pungent smell.
  A large number of folders were piled in the basement. There were several large iron buckets tall one-person, which contained a large amount of paper ash, and some papers that had not been burnt.
  What's most worrying is that on the inner side of the basement, there are four huge freezers... This kind of freezer is usually used in funeral homes to display corpses.

  Of course Gongsun was more interested in the ice coffin, and when he ran over to take a look, he waved to Zhan Zhao and the others.
  Everyone gathered together, and saw four corpses lying in the four ice coffins. The dead were all male, with grayish-yellow skin and withered, looking like the kind of ancient Loulan corpse on display in a museum.

  "Ancient corpse?" Bai Yutang asked Gongsun with some uncertainty.
  After examining the corpse carefully, Gongsun shook his head, "It's not an ancient corpse! It's fresh, it's all old and dead, too old, too old!"
  Both Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue frowned--this is a typical phenomenon of the aging of the test product.

  At this time, Bai Ye stopped in front of the ice coffin at the bottom. He looked at the corpse for a while, raised his head, and looked back at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue frowned slightly when he saw Bai Ye's gaze, and walked over.
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang followed curiously.

  In that coffin lay an old corpse. The shape of the corpse looked like a vampire who hadn't touched blood for hundreds of years. Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang couldn't help feeling - it could be ugly to such an extent.
  After standing for a long time, Zhao Jue began to look around, as if looking for something.
  Everyone at SCI was still wondering, Zhao Hu came and asked, "
  Lord, what are you looking for? I'll find it for you." Zhao Jue nodded, pointed to a few corpses in the ice coffin and said, "Go and find an axe and a bucket of gasoline. The heads of all the corpses were chopped off, and the corpses were thrown into tar barrels and set on fire. After the burning, the drones scattered ashes in two directions, half of them were dropped into the Mariana Trench, and the other half were dropped into the crater! Want an active volcano!"

  Zhao Hu He opened his mouth and hid behind Mahan, and everyone looked at Zhan Zhao—is this serious?

  Bai Ye dragged Zhao Jue aside and said to Bai Yutang, "Get Xiao Hei and your dad."
  Bai Yutang asked Bai Chi to call, pointing to the four corpses in the ice coffin and asking, "This Who are the four?"
  Bai Ye whispered, "King, all four veterans of the organization." After a

  moment of silence, the basement exploded.
  All SCI members looked at Bai Ye and Zhao Jue with horror.
  Even Gongsun couldn't accept it, "Then we are both hereditary and misplaced for half a year. Were we lonely?"
  "Is there any behind-the-scenes?"
  " Could it be that we forged the corpse? Why did the golden cicada escape its shell?"
  ...

  Zhao Jue listened to the noisy discussion and did not speak. He frowned and looked at a few ice coffins, and said to Zhan Zhao, "It seems that your idea is not wrong."
  Bai Yutang also looked at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao touched his chin for a while, as if thinking of something, he turned and walked outside the basement.
  Everyone had to follow out.

  Go back to Mark Fan's office.
  At this moment, Ma Xin and Xia Xia of the forensic team also rushed to the forensic department together with the forensic department. Gongsun took two young assistants and started processing the corpse.
  Zhan Zhao walked to the computer, put on his gloves, and entered the four letters of king in the computer's password input field.

  The computer password is unlocked, and there is a full-frequency window for video playback on the screen.
  There is no one in the video. Behind the big white triangle icon of the play button is a background similar to the wall of a museum.

  There are some weird picture frames hanging on this background wall. In the frame, there are huge weird insects, photos of specimens of some alien creatures in legends, various smiling masks, cross-sections of dinosaur skull fossils, and some hand-drawn drawings of the evolution of humans and paleontology.

  Zhan Zhao presses the play button.
  At this moment, a person entered the screen, walked to the front of the wall, stood still, facing the crowd in front of the computer screen.

  This is a man in his thirties, with brown curly hair, a bit of inverted horoscope, and he is very thin. There is a mole under the corner of his left eye. He is wearing a white shirt, a black sweater vest, and a crumpled tie.
  This person looks a little messy and decadent, with a little sickness, and doesn't seem to be too healthy.

  He stood in front of the exhibits on that wall, coughed lightly, and began to speak, "Professor, long time no see."

  Bai Ye frowned slightly and looked back at Zhao Jue.
  Zhan Zhao and Gongsun are both doctors, and here can be called a professor... Everyone looks at Zhao Jue.

  "Who is he?"
  Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue.
  "I am No. 61-4-7. To be precise, it is the sixth generation, the first batch, the fourth stage, the No. 7 test product."

  Judging from the video situation, this is not a live broadcast, but a passage. Video recorded in advance.
  No. 61-4-7 in the video looked calm, "The professor should still remember me, my job in the organization is..."
  "Pharmacist."
  Zhao Jue said these three words.