040. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.9 - Contour

Amo made a detailed list of those who were hereditary at that time, and briefly talked about the special "genetic genes" of these people.
  There are not many geneticists left. If there is no accidental death, the alive may have changed their names and appearances. How do you look for this situation?
  Mahan called ELEVEN and asked about it. ELEVEN did help everyone stare at the Black Gold List, but the new mission did not appear.

  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue listed a few lists based on the information given by Amo, which described in detail the traits that these geneticists may possess after so many years. However... the several geneticists who were killed before were all the same as Amo, and they were very low-key incognito, and maybe even the murderer was still looking for them.

  Several nerds with high IQs in SCI are reading a lot of information.
  Bai Chi Zhan Zhao, Zhao Jue, plus Jiang Ping, a house king, and even Mia came to help. Logically speaking, the IQs of these people are all over a thousand, but all kinds of analysis and data screening have always been Unable to achieve unity. People can change, whether it is appearance or character, there are only a few words about the description of childhood, the sea of ​​people is vast, how do you find those grown-up children?

  Zhao Hu Mahan and the others were dizzy in the office by the sound of flipping books.
  Bai Yutang was also uncomfortable, took the knife and went to practice the knife on the roof.

  There was no one on the tarmac on the roof of the SCI building, and the weather was just right at this time.
  Bai Yutang practiced the sword alone.
  To practice any skill well, you need to repeat it constantly. Practice makes perfect. Genius can't escape the stage. Only when skill becomes an instinct can you achieve something.
  Bai Yutang has a talent that ordinary people can't match in physical ability. As long as it is a physical movement, he can form an instinctive reaction through practice.

  At first, Chao Jiu felt that Bai Yutang was the least murderous of the Bai family, and perhaps the least effective one. But after a few days of teaching, he found that this kid was a genius. After half a month, he began to feel that what he was teaching was a monster... One month later, he drove out Bai Yutang to Jiu and asked him not to come again. There was nothing left. You can teach him, so Bai Yutang can only practice by himself.

  The air on the roof made Bai Yutang's brain more awake. He almost unconsciously wielded the knife, but his brain was thinking about the recent series of events.
  However, what Bai Yutang is particularly concerned about is not the inheritor, but the incident that Zhao Jue has been staying in the SCI recently.
  Bai Yutang always has a feeling that Zhao Jue and Bai Ye will stay by their side, and have other purposes. Those killers may want to find G, but Zhao Jue doesn't care about G that much.
  Just thinking about it, suddenly... Bai Yutang felt an unusual line of sight, and when he looked up... he

  saw a person standing on the opposite tall building facing him.
  The eyes met, even though they were far apart, Bai Yutang still saw the smile on the man's face. He raised his hand and waved it lightly, as if saying hello. The movable sleeve slipped down a bit, and the mechanical arm was faintly visible under the glove of his left hand.
  Bai Yutang frowned——G... After

  G waved to Bai Yutang, another person appeared behind him.
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly.
  The man was completely black, very tall, and of strong build. His facial features could not be seen clearly. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses, but his outline made Bai Yutang feel unexplainably familiar, a bit like Bai Jintang.
  The man in black walked behind G and handed him a mobile phone.
  Almost at the same time, Bai Yutang's cell phone rang.
  Bai Yutang took it out and saw that the caller ID was an unknown number.

  After answering the phone, Bai Yutang saw that the opposite G's mouth moved, and the voice came from the phone, "Hello, little tiger."
  Bai Yutang did not answer. At this time, he was visually inspecting the height of the opposite building and the distance from the police station. Calculate the number of rooms, and the time required to get to the building, and the possibility of catching G.

  The corners of G's mouth were slightly raised, meaning a long laugh, "You should know that no matter how good your bounce is, you can't fly."
  Bai Yutang was silent for a moment, and said, "You should know that I have a gun."
  G raised his eyebrows lightly, seeming to glance at the man in black next to him, "Such a coincidence, he has it too." The
  more Bai Yutang looked at the man in black, the more familiar he felt-from the outline, it really looked a lot like His eldest brother! Not the appearance, but the outline...

  G leaned on the railing on the top of the building and continued to talk to Bai Yutang, "If you want to find a genetic person, I can provide you with some clues."
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly, he naturally did not. Believe G, and asked in a cold voice, "What's the reason?"
  G held his chin and looked at Bai Yutang, "You speak in the same tone as your elder brother."
  Bai Yutang didn't move, but felt that his anger value was rising...As for He didn't know why. He always felt that when G mentioned his elder brother, he was very upset.

  G smiled, "The eyes are more similar, I don't know if it's more dangerous than him?"
  As his voice fell, Bai Yutang suddenly took a step away...
  Almost at the same time that Bai Yutang moved, the man in black digs out The gun came out... a thin smoke of gunpowder dissipated at the front end of the barrel with the silencer.
  A bullet hole appeared on the railing in front of Bai Yutang where he was standing just now...Of course, when the bullet hit the iron railing, Bai Yutang had already let aside.

  G stretched out his hand, pressed the hand of the man in black with the gun, and smiled approvingly at Bai Yutang, "Quick response, faster than Bai Ye!" As soon as
  G finished speaking, he heard a "bang" shot. ...The sunglasses of the man in black next to him flew out with a snap.

  Bai Yutang put away the gun, and finally saw the look of the man in black...It was a face that had nothing in common with Bai Jintang, and it was not Asian. Some of the characteristics of Central and South Americans were wild, with bullets in the forehead. A trace of blood caused by rubbing.
  The tall man in black raised his hand and slowly clapped his hands.

  The top of the building where Bai Yutang is located is the top of the police station, and not far from the floor is the SCI office. This shot made everyone who was burying their heads looking for information suddenly raised their heads, and people from other departments in the police station also began to look for it. Where did the gunshots come from.

  G said helplessly to Bai Yutang, "It seems that we can't talk for too long."
  Bai Yutang can already hear the "ding" of the elevator door on the top floor.

  "This afternoon's marathon." G smiled slightly. "One of the geneticists you are looking for is inside."
  "What is your purpose?" Bai Yutang asked.
  G spread his hands.
  At this time, the door leading to the rooftop behind Bai Yutang was pushed open, and Zhan Showa Luo Tian ran up.
  Zhan Zhao saw G on the opposite floor at a glance.

  The smile on G's face became brighter, and finally left Bai Yutang's words, "Help me greet Zhao Jue."
  After speaking, G threw the phone and the man in black caught it. After breaking the phone with one hand, he threw it away. Got down a tall building.
  G put on his sunglasses, turned and walked with the man in black.
  Zhan Zhao was running to Bai Yutang's side.
  Luo Tian wanted to take people to the opposite building to catch people, Bai Yutang stretched out his hand to stop him, and said, "I can't catch it."
  Luo Tian looked at Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly, "The man in black is very dangerous, and G is even more dangerous. The risk of catching them is too high and many people will die."

  "What did he tell you?" Zhan Zhao asked while holding Bai Yutang's. Checking his face carefully, "Is there anything weird to you? How many times have I told you not to talk to strangers!"
  Bai Yutang looked at him helplessly, and told him what G had just told him.

  "Marathon?" Zhan Zhao looked blank, "Is there a marathon in City S this afternoon?"
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Well, about 20,000 people participate in a large-scale marathon."
  "20,000 people?!" Zhan Zhao's tone is high. After a few minutes, "there are so many people stupidly going to the street for a run?"
  Bai Yutang was helpless, "Mao, there are still many people in this world who love to exercise. Those who are not like you are lazy cats."

  Zhan Zhaoming He raised his eyes, "Twenty thousand people...have a list of contestants, right?"
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Uh-huh." As he
  said, he called and asked Jiang Ping to call up the list of contestants.

  The two walked to the elevator, ready to return to SCI.
  Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Mao'er, do you think G's words are credible?"
  Zhan Zhao laughed dryly, "Of course it's not credible. Don't believe anything that this person says!"
  "Don't check the marathon?" Bai Yutang asked.
  Zhan Zhao frowned and shook his head, "Even if he provides us with the genetic information, there must be other conspiracies."
  "Then ask Zhao Jue?" Bai Yutang proposed.
  Zhan Zhao looked disgusted, "Why do you want to ask him?"
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Then you don't ask Zhao Jue?"
  "It doesn't matter if you ask." Zhan Zhao hugged his arms, "Otherwise, he will feed and live for so many days in vain. "
  Just as the elevator door opened, Bai Yutang reached out and pressed Zhan Zhao's face to push him out of the elevator.
  Zhan Zhao was kicked out of the elevator. It happened to be on the SCI floor. He looked at Bai Yutang still in the elevator. "You won't go back?"
  Bai Yutang said, "You first investigate the marathon list. I have something to deal with." After speaking, I pressed the close button.

  When the elevator door closed, Luo Tian asked Zhan Zhao puzzledly, "Where is the captain going?"
  Zhan Zhao touched his chin and thought, "80% go to his father."
  Luo Tian looked at Zhan Zhao puzzledly, "You are all here. Can you guess it?"
  Zhan Zhao waved his hand, "He needs someone to meet his dad who doesn't take me."
  Luo Tian asked stupidly, "Why?"
  Zhan Zhao said to himself, "Tell Bai Does the eldest brother matter?"
  Luo Tian followed Zhan Zhao back to the office in a puzzled manner-how did this infer?
  Zhan Zhao walked into the office and saw Gongsun walking out with the phone, as if he was talking about where to eat dinner.
  Zhan Zhao leaned over and asked Gongsun, "Big Brother?"
  Gongsun was taken aback and nodded.
  Zhan Zhao waved his hand and motioned-lend me the phone.
  Gongsun gave Zhan Zhao the phone.

  Zhan Zhao held the phone, "Big Brother!"
  "Huh?" Bai Jintang was a little puzzled when he saw that he suddenly changed people while chatting.
  "Do you know G?" Zhan Zhao asked?
  Bai Jintang seemed to be stunned and replied, "Which G?"
  "Do you know someone with a prosthetic hand?" Zhan Zhao simply changed his question.
  Bai Jintang thought for a while and replied, "No impression."

  Zhan Zhao squinted.
  Gongsun was listening to Zhan Zhao with his ears next to his mobile phone, wrinkled his nose, and cut his neck to Zhan Zhao, saying-your eldest brother is a lie!
  Zhan Zhao nodded in agreement, and then asked, "Do you know someone who looks tall in Central and South America?"
  Bai Yutang was silent for about two seconds, and replied, "I don't know."
  Zhan Zhao continued to squint.
  Gongsun shook his head and loves to shake his head-lie!

  ...
  Zhan Zhao returned the phone to Gongsun.
  Gongsun picked it up and wanted to continue talking about dinner, but the phone over there was disconnected.
  Gongsun looked at the phone in confusion, then turned his face to look at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao's expression was meaningful, and he returned to the office with his hands behind his back and thought--there is a doorway here!

  ...On the
  other end, after Bai Jintang hung up his cell phone, he dialed another number.
  After the call was connected, Bai Yunwen's voice came from over there, "I thought you would never call me in your life."
  Bai Jintang did not answer, and said, "Yutang may have thought of something."
  Bai Yunwen was taken aback for a while, "He hasn't lost his memory, and his memory is always good."
  Bai Jintang was silent for a moment, then spoke, his voice became colder, "I will not investigate those things before, but if you do anything that will hurt my brother , No matter who you are, I will not let you go."
  After speaking, hung up the phone.
  Bai Yunwen listened to the long sound of "du..." after a "click" on the other end of the phone, helplessly looked at his mobile phone and grinded his teeth, "The smelly boy is not big or small!"
  ...
  At this moment, he heard the message in the living room There came the door opening, followed by Bai's mother&'s voice, "Yeah! Yutang, you go home for dinner? Why don't you call first, Xiaozhan? Didn't come together?" After
  Bai Yutang chatted with his mother, Just say that I have something to find dad.
  Bai Yunwen put down the phone here, pretending to open the book and see no line, he heard someone knock on the door.
  "Come in." The
  door opened, Bai Yutang walked in and said, "Dad...I have something to ask you."