148. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.44 - Game Type

The clues given by Viper shocked everyone at SCI... So he is also a participant in that game? So is New World a monster-fighting game, just an introduction to the real game, or is it a game about the competitive relationship between monitors and guardians, also called New World?

Bai Yutang asked Viper to describe the game.

Viper was so weak that he struggled to speak, but he had no choice but to say, "The new world is to select a person, mostly a woman. From the time she is born, a virtual world is built around her. Then the players are all Form a team and appear as the guardian and challenger. Whichever side can defeat the other side will win, and any method is acceptable. Then other players online place bets. If they win, the winning side can make a lot of money."

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned slightly - to say that they made such a mess in their lives was such an understatement...

After suppressing his anger, Bai Yutang continued to ask, "Are there any rules for this game?"

"It just can't be discovered. Once the police intervene or the target is discovered, they will directly eliminate the target or frame the target...and then move to the next game." Viper said, while picking up the water on the table and taking a sip, no He said patiently, "If you can save me, hurry up. I don't want to be silenced."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both frowned, "Wouldn't you be saved if you terminate the game?"

Viper was stunned for a moment, then suddenly smiled, as if he suddenly realized, "You... I understand, you think New World is a game, right?"

Everyone at SCI felt that his brain was damaged by drugs, because of the game he just mentioned.

"The New World is not a game, it is a type of game! Do you understand?" Viper said speechlessly, "This game has existed for hundreds of years. It has been around since before the Internet. People play with people. People play with each other. Isn’t that what it is?”

Everyone looked at him with disgust, wondering who the hell wants to save you!

"It may be a little troublesome to build a game platform, but popularity also needs to be managed, and growing in scale requires some accumulation. This New World game is currently the largest in scale, and it has been in business for half a century."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other. It's interesting. There is still no shortage of evil people in this world. Such a game is almost as long as the life of the organization. Moreover, the organization is finished. These people are still very prosperous... They are engaged in academic research. If you can't make money, how can you reason with me?

Complaints are complaints, but the information revealed by Viper is quite important.

When he said this, it is actually easy to understand. It is like fraud is a type of crime with different methods but the same nature. And destroying one gang does not mean that another gang will not arise, but being unable to eliminate a type of crime does not mean that it cannot be eliminated. Eliminate one criminal gang, and if all gangs are eliminated, this type of crime will no longer exist!

"Then let's start with this." Zhan Zhao urged Viper, "If you want us to save you, you have to submit a petition."

Viper said somewhat depressedly, "Aren't you the police? How come you act like a cult and you still surrender?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both rolled their eyes at him, "Don't do this, are you worthy of being rescued?"

Viper clicked his tongue, seemed to hesitate, and finally said, "I heard that a management team had rebelled before, and he had a complete list of the management team of this game."