013. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.13 - Tracking

Jiang Ping sorted out a batch of cases, and Zhan Zhao wanted to carry out the second step of screening.
  First of all, we must exclude cases of high social concern! Cases with too high social concern will be searched anytime and anywhere, no matter what the purpose is, or whether there is suspicion, this part can only be ruled out.

  Second, make selections.
  In Zhan Zhao's words, there is always an opposite of everything in this world. Since the exclusion method can be used, the anti-exclusion method can also be used, which is to first select the conditions you want most.

  If it is difficult to find the murderer, you can find the butterfly and the god of death first. These two always appear at the same time like companion creatures. Finding them will definitely help find the murderer!
  So, the question is, how to find Death and Black Yindie? These all appear on the night of the guard! So the most direct and the most "lucky" condition is that there are people who have just died today!
  If the results selected by Jiang Ping are in line with this condition, then today is the night of the Spirit Watch, and maybe it will be able to guard the god of death.
  As soon as Jiang Ping searched, he shook his head helplessly at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao touched his chin, and said—Sure enough, life cannot be so lucky everywhere.

  "How to choose after that?" Jiang Ping asked.
  "According to different customs, some guards were cremated one day and the next day, some two days and some three days... and so on." Zhan Zhao said, "search for people who died for one day, two days, and three days, respectively. After arriving, investigate whether it has been cremated or is still setting up a mourning hall."

  Jiang Ping tapped the keyboard a few times, and raised his eyebrows at the end, "Ah!"
  Everyone looked over, "Really?"
  "Huh!" Jiang Ping pointed out. As a result of the search, he said, "There is a man named Wu Hua, 36 years old, who just died two days ago.
  He stumbled and fell down the stairs and died." After that, Jiang Ping called and found the police station where his home was located. He went to see if he was still guarding the spirit. After a while, the police officer who went to check on the phone called and said that their home was going to set up a mourning hall for three days. Today is the last day, and it will be cremated at about 5 o'clock in the morning tomorrow.

  Everyone felt that the situation was going well, so they asked Jiang Ping, "What case is he paying attention to?"
  "Wu Hua's wife died in a traffic accident nine years ago." Jiang Ping said, "Wu Hua has been searching for the death of his wife regularly. In addition, he searched for traffic accidents and...information about insurance fraud."
  Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes slightly, "Insurance fraud?"
  Jiang Ping said, "After his wife died, he got two pens. Generous insurance indemnity."

  Zhan Zhao called to ask Mia if he had any information about the murder case nine years ago.
  After a while, Mia sent an email. There were indeed some, and Jiang Ping also found some. The two documents were put together, and there was even a photo of Wu Hua's wife's body.
  Gongsun looked at the photos and shook his head, "With only these photos, I can't tell whether it was an accident or a murder. Moreover, if you die in a car accident, the cause of death is not a big problem. The key is the cause, such as whether the car was killed or not. Doing hands and feet, did you take any special drugs before death, etc. The body has been cremated, and there is no evidence of death."

  "Then if Wu Hua's body is consistent with this case, there should be a dead needle in his throat?" Zhan Zhao asked .
  Gongsun nodded.
  Bai Yutang frowned, "The key is that there is no basis and only theory to check."
  " Why do n't you ask Zhang Yu?" Zhan Zhao suggested, "There are some earthworkers in the mourning hall, maybe there are acquaintances."
  Bai Yutang called. To Zhang Yu, sure enough, Zhang Yu called back after a while, and if he really had an acquaintance, he could help arrange two people to go in and pretend to be a geotechnical worker to investigate the corpse, and they would help draw the attention of the family.

  Everyone thinks this is a golden opportunity. Of course, the grandson must go to the post-mortem. The key is who else cooperates with him.
  Everyone thought about it and thought that Zhao Zhen was an excellent candidate, because he needed to do a very difficult thing, stick a tracker to the butterfly's body.
  Jiang Ping showed the tracker to Zhao Zhen. The great magician picked it up and looked at it for a while. It was like a small piece of tape. It was transparent and did not reflect light. If it is stuck to the butterfly, it may not be found, but it is still difficult to stick. of. Especially the wings of butterflies are quite fragile. Once stuck to the wings, it may affect the flight of the butterfly, so the area that can be stuck is smaller. It is impossible for anyone other than Zhao Zhen to complete this work.

  Everything was ready, everyone set off and rushed to the vicinity of Wu Hua's house. Zhan Zhao and others stayed outside. Zhang Yu took Gongsun and Zhao Zhen into Wu Hua's house.

  Wu Hua did not remarry. The funeral was held in his hometown, in the outskirts of S City. There were elderly parents in the family and no children.
  Jiang Ping investigated Wu Hua's life after his wife's death, and briefly summed it up as traveling in mountains and water, eating, drinking, and having fun, and had a fairly comfortable life, which seemed to aggravate Wu Hua's suspicion.

  The police station's surveillance vehicle parked near the house. Zhao Hu and Ma Han drove a jeep, and in the back seat was Xiao Baichi who was in contact with Jiang Ping with a computer.
  Just now Jiang Ping has arranged for technicians to pretend to be electricians and set up cameras at several important intersections nearby, which can be seen on the surveillance vehicle and on Xiaobaichi's tablet. On the other side, Luo Tian and Qin Ou, Zhang Long and Dynasty also stood by at every intersection, as long as the god of death appeared, he would be able to catch him immediately.

  Everyone began to wait anxiously.
  Zhan Zhao glanced at Zhao Jue who was sitting in the surveillance car eating popcorn, a little speechless.

  At this time, a black display on the monitor lights up.
  This is a camera that Gongsun brought in. It was installed in a bag. After Gongsun entered the door, he placed the bag in a place with a good view. So... the four cameras with different perspectives installed in the bag completely integrated the interior of the hall. It was shot out.

  There were not many people in the hall. Several monks were reciting the scriptures. Zhang Yu and a middle-aged man who looked like a geotechnical man were talking to a gray-haired old man. This should be the father of the deceased Wu Hua.

  It is always sad for a white-haired person to send a black-haired person... But thinking of Wu Hua's serious suspicion of killing his wife and cheating on insurance, everyone can't sympathize with the deceased.
  Gongsun pretended to be sorting out the remains of the deceased, and after his family's attention was drawn away by Zhang Yu and others, he quickly checked the throat of the deceased.

  The policemen ambushing in the surveillance vehicle and on the periphery are waiting nervously. If there are nails, it means that their investigative direction is correct, but if there is no... then all deployments are in vain.
  About a minute later, there was a low voice from Gongsun, "Yes!"
  Everyone was relieved when they heard this, then the next step was to wait for the butterfly or death to appear.
  Zhang Yu asked the person in charge of the funeral. He was beside the corpse the whole time, and he didn't notice the butterfly or anything, so... everyone felt that there was some hope, maybe the god of death hadn't arrived yet.

  Soon, it was close to midnight, and the chants of the scriptures in the mourning hall continued to be replayed quietly, making people drowsy.
  Everyone is a little worried that there is still an important "task" in the hall of Zhao Zhen...Will he fall asleep?

  Bai Yutang called Bai Chi over and looked at the situation inside. Xiao Bai Chi felt that everyone's worries were futile, because Zhao Zhen should have fallen asleep.
  This great magician is usually lazy, can lie down and never sit, can sit and never stand, it is basically impossible for him to concentrate in such a lethargic environment.
  Gongsun sat with him on the chair next to the mourning hall and had pushed him several times, and Zhao Zhen woke up and fell asleep.

  "It's not a way to go on like this." Bai Yutang felt that he had to think of a way to keep Zhao Zhen sober.
  After Zhao Zhen was pushed awake by Gongsun again, Gongsun asked him helplessly, "How can you stay awake?"
  Zhao Zhen thought for a while and touched his chin, "Let Chi Chi sing to me, and I guess I won't sleep. It's over." In the

  surveillance car, everyone looked back at Bai Chi.
  Bai Chi was embarrassed, "Sing?"
  Bai Yutang helplessly, gave him a communicator.
  Bai Chi flushed with the phone, so many people...
  Knowing that he was afraid of living, Bai Yutang reached out and pointed to the toilet next to the surveillance car, which meant-go in and squat to sing to your house.
  Bai Chi's face was wrinkled. At this moment, Zhao Jue raised his head and reached out to take the intercom, "There are many ways to keep him from sleeping, I'll say a few words to him."

  Zhao Jue didn't finish, Bai Chi said. He grabbed the microphone and squinted at Zhao Jue. What that meant-what do you want to do?
  Zhao Jue was very hurt-the rabbit stared at him!
  Xiao Baichi finally went to the toilet with the microphone. Before closing the door, he did not forget the probe to warn, "Don't overhear!"
  Everyone nodded, but after the door was locked with a click, Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue were gossiping. He leaned over to listen, but Bai Yutang grabbed him back one by one, so that they would not make trouble.

  I don't know what method Bai Chi used, Zhao Zhen really stopped dozing off, but the problem came again, that is, Zhao Zhen couldn't help but smile.
  Gongsun really wanted to smear his face with the bag with paper money in his hand, reminding him, "Master, people are doing funerals, your facial expressions should be reduced!"

  Zhao Zhen coughed softly, smiled back and stood up to the door , By the way ventilate.

  Time passed bit by bit.
  In the jeep at the entrance of the alley, Mahan stared at the intersection in a daze, Zhao Hu yawned straight.
  "Brother Ma." Zhao Hu opened the drawer and turned over the seat cushion, panicking, "Are there any snacks?"
  Ma Han pointed to the top.
  Zhao Hu opened the drawer at the top of the car, and inside it was a packet of strange flavored beans.
  Zhao Hu took it out, "Who hid this?"
  "Yang Yang," Ma Han said.
  "Oh." Zhao Hu unpacked and stuffed two of them into his mouth. The taste was strange and spicy, which was refreshing.
  "Yangyang is getting more and more caring. It turned out that his father's car is also stuffed with snacks." Zhao Hu looked through the drawer to see if there was anything else.
  Ma Hanman said casually, "He is just a trick to propose marriage for his father."
  "Puff..." Zhao Hu just drank his saliva and squirted it out, "Please... Propose?!"
  Ma Han raised his eyebrows, "I guess it's going to be fast, Luo Tian is not in a hurry."
  Zhao Hu said with joy.
  "Ahem..." At this moment, Luo Tian's cough came from the intercom.
  Beside Luo Tian, ​​Qin Ou patted him, that means—is there such a thing?
  Others in SCI also started gossiping, Bai Yutang sighed-concentration! concentrated!

  Zhao Hu teased Luo Tian with the walkie-talkie, and asked him if he wanted to ask Qi Le and his girlfriends group for help.
  Luo Tian scratched his head in embarrassment, just about to say that they should not add to the chaos, he was suddenly taken aback, and said, "Just now..."
  Qin Ou also nodded, "It seems that something flashed past..."

  Zhao Hu heard. He took out the tablet to watch the surveillance, "Huh?"
  Huzi pressed the screen and cut off a shot of an intersection.
  "What's the matter?" Mahan asked him.
  "It seems that there is a dark shadow flashing..." Ma Han frowned, "Which camera?"
  "This." Zhao Hu found the picture he had just watched, since he passed the intersection guarded by Qin Ou. Then follow the direction...should pass by the intersection in front of them.

  As soon as Ma Han raised his head, he saw something flashing ahead...they passed by the intersection.

  "There is something." Maha picked up the walkie-talkie and looked for Bai Yutang.
  Zhao Hu was still wondering, "Then what? A black wind..."

  "Captain, look at the No. 3 intersection." Mahan said.
  At the other end, Jiang Ping cut out the picture of No. 3 intersection and showed it to Bai Yutang...just the moment the picture was just zoomed in... something flashed.

  Everyone was taken aback.
  Bai Yutang said to Jiang Ping, "Slow down and watch!"

  Jiang Ping slowed down the screen, and everyone clearly saw that one person... flew over.

  "This is flying? Why is it moving so fast?" Zhan Zhao was surprised.
  Zhao Jue also leaned in curiously, "Wow, the shape of a

  human !" "Can human beings do this?" Jiang Ping felt incredible.
  "Find out more and see what he looks like." Bai Yutang said.
  Jiang Ping found one with the best resolution from many screenshots and started to do high-definition processing. After several rounds of improvement, the picture became clear...The person who flew past the picture was a person wearing a black cloak, and his face was clearly visible—it was the one that Gongsun painted before—the god of death!

  Everyone frowned.
  "How does he feel so tall?" Bai Yutang looked at the picture carefully with reference to the height of the wall next to him, and said to Jiang Ping, "What kind of shoes does he wear?"
  Jiang Ping looked for another photo, and it was clear. Seeing the foot, it was processed in high-definition...Finally, everyone saw clearly that his shoes were at least as high as a palm.
  "Higher shoes?" Zhan Zhao puzzled.
  "Not height-increasing shoes, but roller skates." Bai Yutang said, turning on the walkie-talkie to remind Bai Chi, "Tell Zhao Zhen, the god of death is here, let him pay attention to the butterflies!"

  However, before Bai Chi spoke to remind him, Zhao Zhen had found out. In the cloister on the side of the gate where he was standing, there was a black butterfly flying over... In the night, the butterfly flew higher and disappeared into the night. It flew lower and was The light from the window illuminates an outline.

  The butterfly flew to the window and stopped, and then flew into the window...
  Zhao Zhen went back two steps, patted Gongsun, and motioned him to look.
  Gongsun saw a black butterfly...it fell on the yellow drape full of scriptures on the body.
  Zhang Yu also saw it. He walked aside and used his body to help block the view of his family. Gongsun also walked over to block...Finally, Zhao Zhen took out the piece of tape and walked to the corpse, staring at the butterfly. Thinking about how to start.

  The butterfly was lying on the yellow cloth, motionless, but how to put the tape on it was also a problem. Maybe it flew up as soon as I raised my hand and threw it on? Will you faint?

  Gongsun was also a little curious, as he was wondering what Zhao Zhen would do, he suddenly stretched out his hand...Look again...Zhao Zhen grabbed the struggling butterfly, squatted down, and forcibly stuck tape on his body.
  Everyone was stunned—simple and rude! There is no beauty at all!
  Xiao Baichi looked at the butterfly a little distressed, and reminded Zhao Zhen, "Don't stick to your stomach, you will suffocate!" The
  model, Zhao Zhen's fingers are still smart, and the tape is glued quite securely. After everything is completed, he Let go... the butterfly fluttered its wings and flew away without any injuries at all.

  When Jiang Ping turned on the tracking system, a flashing red dot appeared-indicating that the locator was installed successfully.
  At this time, Zhao Zhen's voice came from the intercom, "Hey, the god of death is outside the door."