047. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.16 - Clue

The last one that appeared before Bai Yutang and the others was the "hereditary person" who was treated specially in the entire experimental plan that year.

  From the insidiousness of this trap he designed, coupled with his previous actions, this person is definitely not easy to deal with.
  Everyone in SCI was a little curious about the appearance of this geneticist. In addition, in the series of cases brought out by Zhao Jue, there were countless trials, successful and various failures, but this "hereditary" But it seems to be more important than everyone else! why? Where is he important? Need G to show up in person to find it?

  As the smoke and dust in the tunnel gradually dispersed.
  Since many holes have been blasted above the tunnel, the sun is shining down diagonally...just like chasing light.
  However, the inherited person who "made a shining appearance" in this chasing light was not as good as everyone imagined. In other words, after seeing his appearance, everyone was so surprised that they couldn't believe it.

  Logically speaking, based on Amo's age, this geneticist should not be young anymore. But what people in front of me look at is about the same age as Zhan Zhao Bai Yutang. He is very thin, with gray-black tousled hair. It was caused by the dust from the collapse just now. He is not low in height and has a slight hunchback. He is wearing a black shirt and jeans, holding a long metal tube in his hand. I don't know what the texture is, black matt. He should be tapping the lead water pipes with this stick just now.

  Bai Yutang felt that there was something special about this stick. As for what was special, I couldn't tell for a while.

  The geneticist patted his hands slowly, then spoke, "It's amazing!"
  Everyone couldn't help frowning-this person's voice was not light or heavy, very ordinary, but the speed of speaking was every word. The pauses in between are the same, it doesn't feel like someone said it.

  At this time, Zhao Hu and Luo Tian both drew & pointed their guns at the geneticist, "You are suspected of multiple murders and have been arrested." The
  geneticist tilted his head slightly, glanced at everyone, and finally fell on Bai Yutang's body. , Asked, "Are you some kind of experimental subject?"
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly and shook his head.
  "Oh..." The geneticist nodded, "That's a natural monster."
  Bai Yutang talked to him on one side, and in more ways, he was observing the geneticist.

  What Zhan Zhao really said is true. All the actions of this geneticist have a certain pattern, not just simple mathematics such as symmetry or arrangement, but feels very complicated.
  Bai Yutang most often deals with smart people. He guessed that this geneticist has a very high IQ.
  According to the characteristics of hereditary people, each has some "disabilities", so where is this disability? It seems there is no problem.

  Zhao Hu and Luo Tian also had some ideas at this time—according to Dr. Zhan's description, this geneticist should be old and powerful! But it looks ordinary and like a student, where is the power? It's just that your eyes are abnormal and your speaking rhythm is like a robot?

  When he was distracted, Zhao Hu suddenly saw a flash in front of his eyes and shuddered. When he understood, Bai Yutang was right in front of him.
  Luo Tian grabbed Zhao Hu, and Huzi could see clearly that the geneticist was right beside him just now, and the black stick in his hand was on his waist. Fortunately, Bai Yutang was caught by Bai Yutang. The back of the knife was blocked.

  Zhao Hu was frightened in a cold sweat instantly, feeling strange inexplicably—impossible! Why didn't you see him coming?

  Bai Yutang is more clear that this geneticist is really not easy. He just made good use of Zhao Hu's blind spot and made an instant attack. Moreover, the attack and strike movements were extremely vicious. If Zhao Hu had suffered a bit earlier, he might have been seriously injured or even killed in ignorance.

  Bai Yutang added data to this geneticist little by little-in addition to regularity and high IQ, he knew the human body quite well, and accurately inferred blind spots and key points. Combining this with mathematical genius, Bai Yutang speculated that this geneticist might be a doctor, and combined with the traps he designed before, he should also be proficient in chemistry.

  The geneticist seemed to be a little surprised when this attack was blocked. He raised his eyes and looked at Bai Yutang, smiling, "I really want to see you somewhere!"
  When Bai Yutang heard this, Bai Ye flashed in his mind. Does the geneticist know Bai Ye?

  "Ah!" Before Bai Yutang replied, the geneticist seemed to think of something, "I have seen your corpse."
  Following his words, Zhao Hu and others frowned-is he serious? Or some kind of provocation?

  "Where did you see it?" Bai Yutang's expression was calm.
  "Hmm... I saw it when I was a kid." He said, tilting his head and looking at Bai Yutang. "It looks a little different if you look closely. It's better to beat it to death and compare it..."
  His voice fell off and he suddenly moved forward. step.
  Luo Tian and Zhao Hu were surprised-so fast!

  The hereditary's attack and strike trajectory is quite strange, from the side of Bai Yutang, a stick swept over.
  Bai Yutang raised the knife and saw the hereditary stick sliding down the back of the knife.
  Almost at the same time, Bai Yutang let go.

  With his movements, a burst of flame appeared in the air suddenly.
  Luo Tian and Zhao Hu didn't see what was going on. The geneticist suddenly flew out, and the black stick fell to the ground. After hitting the ground, several sparks exploded.

  Zhao Hu smelled a particularly pungent smell in the air, like the smell of a match when it was lit.
  Luo Tian also went to look at the stick-it turned out that flammable chemicals were coated on the stick. When the back of the knife was rubbed just now, the chemicals burned. Before the collapse, all of them had dust on their bodies. If they were stuck to the fire just now, it is estimated that the whole person will burn.
  So the moment the stick touched the knife, both of them let go.
  If the geneticists let go because of calculations, then Bai Yutang had already guessed it... and the geneticists did not think Bai Yutang would guess, so the original initiative became passive, and...

  Luo Tianhe Zhao Hu glanced at each other, Bai Yutang found the blind spot of the geneticist, and kicked the spot where he had just attacked Zhao Hu.
  And as a right-handed person, his attack method is left-handed.
  Of course, as colleagues who have worked with Bai Yutang for many years, Zhao Hu and them all know that left-handed or right-handed is completely meaningless to Bai Yutang. The SCI captain has one thing in common with Zhan Zhao, that it is barrier-free to change hands. Zhan Zhao is good at changing hands and writing, while Bai Yutang is good at changing hands and shooting.
  The moment the geneticist fell to the ground was in shock, and then slowly regained consciousness.
  Luo Tian and Zhao Hu went to pull him up, and found that he could no longer move, and looked at Bai Yutang with a little puzzled.

  Bai Yutang picked up the stick on the ground, and said, "The ribs on both sides are broken, and the pelvis is misplaced. Even if he is a robot, he can't move."
  Luo Tian and Zhao Hu opened their mouths, just one foot. For this terrible geneticist...

  Luo Tian handcuffed the geneticist, and when he saw that he was so painful that he rolled his eyes, he couldn't even speak, and felt a little shocked, so he looked at Bai Yutang suspiciously.
  Bai Yutang just wanted to speak when he heard a gunshot from above.

  Everyone glanced at each other and hurried out of the sewer.

  When he came out of the sewer, Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao standing there, Ma Han was handcuffing a person, and there was a person lying beside Zhan Zhao's feet.
  Zhan Zhao heard the footsteps coming from there, looked up, laughed, and stretched out his hand to look at his watch, "It really only has five minutes."

  Bai Yutang ran to Zhan Zhao's side, and saw that there was something lying on his feet. The G who was shot, and the one Mahan was copying was also G.

  Bai Yutang frowned and compared, frowning, "It feels like but very different."
  "The two are the same." Zhao Hu was puzzled, "Twins or plastic surgery?"
  Zhan Zhao's mouth was slightly tilted.

  Ma Han frowned and looked at Zhao Hu, "Are you blind? The two look completely different!"
  "Aren't they the same?!" Zhao Hu exclaimed.
  Bai Chi and Luo Tian couldn't see the difference between the two.

  "It's a bit like..." Bai Yutang closed his eyes, then opened it to take a closer look, shook his head, "It's really not like it."

  Zhao Hu and Luo Tian still felt exactly the same.
  Hu Zi slapped his legs, "Aren't we being lowered by this kid?"
  Ma Han also thought--is this the insurance that Zhao Jue gave him before? When he first saw G, he felt completely different from what he had seen before. How did Zhao Jue do it? And how did G affect other people in SCI in advance?

  "It's almost the same as dropping the head." Zhan Zhao said, giving a thumbs up to the distance.
  Bai Yutang asked, "ELEVEN?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "The shot was accurate."

  Zhan Zhao walked over, bent over, looked at the G who was tortured by Ma Han, and smiled, "You are nothing more than that, once it is gone. That layer of disguise is just an ordinary person."
  G slowly raised his head and looked at Zhan Zhao. There was no nervousness or dissatisfaction. He just smiled, "Do you think such things as handcuffs and prisons have any effect on me?"
  Zhan Zhao smiled. Laughing, shook his head, "Why are you locked up?"
  G asked with interest, "What are you going to do with me?"
  Zhan Zhao faced the geneticist who was dragged by Luo Tian and Zhao Hu, "I There are more and more chess in hand, and the day will be the general."

  G was stunned first, then laughed, "General? How are you going to general? You don't even know where my king is."
  Zhan Zhao shook his head slightly, "
  Not necessarily ." Bai Yutang frowned, feeling that there is no need to spend it anymore, and take everyone back. Besides, those with hereditary inheritance also need treatment.
  Zhan Zhao looked at the geneticist with some sympathy, suddenly lowered his head, and whispered a few words in G's ear.

  Everyone noticed that G's expression had undergone subtle changes.
  After Zhan Zhao finished speaking, he patted his shoulder lightly, and reached out his hand to point to the way he came, "Did you see it?"
  G did not speak, and listened to Zhan Zhao lightly and added, "Dead end!"
  G laughed suddenly and muttered to himself, "Sure enough, it's really interesting to be alive..."

  Bai Yutang let people capture the two keys. The character was escorted into the car. Aside, Xiao Baichi felt a little weird, "We caught the last inherited person in ten minutes, and we also caught G?"

  Zhao Hu was also full of doubts, "Captain, how did you kick that kick ?" And how did Dr. Zhan catch G? I thought G was almost as difficult to catch as Zhao Jue..."
  "Compare him with Zhao Jue? Somewhat uplifting him." Zhan Zhao shook his head, mysteriously mysterious. He poked Bai Yutang, "When you saw hereditary people, did you have any thoughts?"
  Bai Yutang thought for a while, and said, "Much younger than I thought."
  "So, I know why G does everything possible. I caught him." A hint of excitement flashed in Zhan Zhao's eyes, "In a mess, I finally found a head! Waiting for the day to see the king!"

S.C.I Mystery Series [Book 5]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें