062. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.9 - Third Base

Zhan Zhao talked about movies all the way, but he was headless, and when he arrived at the door of the special prison, he told Bai Yutang that he suspected Zhou Anming was here.
  Bai Yutang frowned, "So he didn't die back then?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded.
  "What is he doing here? Go to jail or work?" Bai Yutang was a little unimaginable, could he change his name and come in? No reason! Jiang Ping's search system is very comprehensive, not only has name and identity information, but also various biological information, face recognition, as long as Zhou Anming has an official archive, it will definitely be able to find it!

  Seeing Bai Yutang's doubts, Zhan Zhao explained, "I just have a preliminary suspicion, and I still need to verify it."
  They went to the warden's room to complete the visit procedures. Ma Han and Zhao Hu did not follow up and stayed outside and waited.

  After lighting a cigarette, Mahan leaned on the front cover of the car and looked up at the prison.
  Zhao Hu saw a vending machine at the door and went to buy two cans of drinks.
  This prison is small in scale and belongs to the sick prison. The prisoners are all dangerous and severely mentally ill, so the guards are tight.
  The vending machine is right next to the guard box.
  There are three cards at the entrance of the prison, the first two are very strict and there are many people. There is only one person on this road, which is similar to the front desk. After passing the security check, you will be here, make a note, and the guard will show you where you want to go.
  Zhao Hu is familiar with him, and he can talk to anyone. When he sees that this guard is about his age, he greets others, "Where is the man from?"
  The guard has a good temper, and started talking with Zhao Hu. , Seems to be trying to test what they are doing.
  Zhao Hu talked with him and left with a drink grinning.

  "Brother Xiao Ma." Zhao Hu handed a bottle of coffee to Mahan.
  Ma Han took the drink. He saw Zhao Hu chatting with the guard just now. At this moment, the guard was calling, looking at their directions while calling. Seeing Ma Han looking over, the guard turned around.
  "That kid is probably an eyeliner." Zhao Hu said.
  Mahan frowned, why put an eyeliner here?

  "It feels quite old here, much smaller than the one Zhao Jue stayed with before." Hu Zi changed the subject.
  "This is closer to a mental hospital." Mahan seems to have some research on this special prison, "I went here for a mission before."
  "When was the sniper?"
  "Yeah." Mahan nodded, "At the time. A prisoner kidnapped a prison guard and went to the roof over there."
  Ma Han said as he pointed to a four-story white building on the opposite side. The roof is now equipped with a protective net.
  "What happened later?" Zhao Hu asked Ma Han curiously, "You killed the prisoner?"
  "I killed the prison guard."
  "Huh?" Zhao Hu stared at Ma Han-are you serious?
  Ma Han remembered the past, "That was the first time I worked with Dr. Zhan. Originally, I did aim at the prisoner, but the intercom suddenly rang. Dr. Zhan told me that the kidnapped was the prisoner and the hostage was taken. The prison guards are forced."
  Zhao Hu listened with his mouth open.
  "I wanted to shoot the prison guard in the leg, but Dr. Zhan told me to shoot him, saying that if he doesn't die, everyone here will die." Mahan continued, "After I shot the guard, the prison guard fell... And the prisoner who held him still kept the posture of the kidnapper, just like hitting the evil spirit."
  "Is that prisoner a real prison guard?" Zhao Hu was curious, "Why did he behave so abnormally?"
  "It turns out that the prisoner was caught in. He used to be a doctor and a very good anesthesiologist. This time he planned for a long time to kill a prison doctor and stun the prison guard. Then he used the medicine in the infirmary to make an anesthetic and gave the prison guard a shot. It's just like hitting evil."
  "Wow! That's really dangerous." Zhao Hu said, somewhat puzzled, "Why planned this operation? Even if the police sniper killed the wrong person, as long as the other prison guards came close. You can see that the possibility of
  him running away is very small." "He didn't want to run." Ma Han smiled slightly, "Dr. Zhan said he just wanted to kill more people."
  Zhao Hu frowned, "How to kill?"
  "When the police rushed forward, they found that the dead fake prison guard's pocket contained two bottles of liquid." Ma Han pinched out the cigarette, "It is said to be a highly toxic drug. Just mix the two liquids. , It can cause an explosion, and the released gas can cause all the people around to be poisoned to death. He ran up to that building because there were the most prisoners in that building, pretending to be held in order to attract more police."
  Zhao Hu stared. He closed his eyes and said, "So abnormal?"
  Ma Han shrugged, "I won't be locked in here if I don't change."
  "It must be very suitable for making horror movies at night." Zhao Hu seems to be immersed in the horror film just now. In the atmosphere, he muttered to himself, "Why do some people want to live their own people into a horror movie..."

  ...
  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang came to the dean's office under the guidance of a prison guard. .
  Although this is called a special prison, it is actually a special hospital. The director and the director of the hospital are the same person, whose surname is Shi, and the name is Shi Wen.
  "President Shi." Zhan Zhao entered the door and greeted a shaggy middle-aged uncle with glasses.
  "Yo, Xiaozhan, rare visitors and rare visitors." Dean Shi just hung up and got up to greet the two.
  Zhan Zhao introduced Bai Yutang, Shi Wen asked the secretary to make two cups of first-class black tea, and the distinguished guest came.

  After sitting and chatting for a few words, Shi Wen asked, "What's the matter with the two of you?"
  Zhan Zhao said that in the case they were investigating, there was a related person in this prison called Zhou Chen.
  Shi Wen paused slightly after hearing it.
  As far as he paused, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were quite worried, for fear that this would be troublesome if he said that Zhou Chen was dead or something.

  "Oh ...... Zhou Chen ah ......" Sven looked seemed embarrassed, looked at the Chan Chao, "Zhou Chen is the ......?"
  Chan Chao smiled and asked, "Which one?"
  "Fratricide that killed his mother ?" Shi Wen asked tentatively.
  Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at Shi Wen.
  Shi Wen was about fifty years old, and Zhou Chen was imprisoned thirty years ago. In other words, Zhou Chen came earlier than Shi Wen.
  "He killed a lot of people." Zhan Zhao asked, "President Shi, do you know anything about him?"
  "Oh... I don't understand or understand." Shi Wen waved his hand quickly, "Yes, I heard some rumors about him."
  Zhan Zhao nodded. Even if Bai Yutang sitting next to him was not a psychology researcher, he could see that Dean Shi's reaction to Zhou Chen was very unnatural.

  "Does Dean Shi usually have contact with Zhou Chen?" Zhan Zhao didn't seem to be in a hurry to find Zhou Chen, but chatted with Shi Wen.
  "Oh...uh...no contact." Shi Wen held up the teacup, "Yes, sometimes, when they let go, I saw it."
  "Haven't you talked alone?"
  "Huh?" Shi Wen hurriedly shook his head. No! I don't have much contact with prisoners alone, and Zhou Chen is relatively safe."
  "Very safe?"
  "Yes, he performed well. If he takes medicine, he will take medicine. He is quite obedient."
  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao—he just said he was unfamiliar, but now he even knows whether he is obedient to take medicine... Is that familiar or unfamiliar?

  Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, patted Bai Yutang's knee, stood up, and said to Zhou Ming, "Let's go, let's go and see him."
  "Oh... well." Shi Wen nodded and took him personally. Zhan Zhao and the others go out.
  After leaving the dean's room, Zhan Zhao noticed that the secretary's seat at the door was empty.
  Walking out of the office building, Zhan Zhao felt the phone vibrate. I took out my phone and turned on the monitor, and saw the red dot that had been moving, and stopped.
  Zhan Zhao frowned slightly and put the phone away-what is Zhao Jue doing?

  ...
  It's a coincidence that at this time, Zhao Jue, who is far away in the jungle, is also looking down at the tablet computer in his hand.
  On the computer screen, there is also a surveillance map, and a red dot is slowly moving, approaching an area marked with a yellow cross.
  Zhao Jue frowned and muttered to himself, "Why are you going there?"
  "Where?" Bai Ye asked him.

  Zhao Jue handed him the tablet, stretched out his hand, and asked Eddie, the leader of the team, for a satellite phone.
  Eddie taught him the phone.
  The few of Eddie's men who were accompanying them all looked at their boss in confusion-he hadn't said a word since he entered the jungle. He usually has a lot of stinking problems. Why are you acting like a robot today? Loud, I really listened to what the expert said.

  Zhao Jue stretched out his hand and pointed, Eddie took his men a few steps forward, sat down to rest, and waited for Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue thought for a while and dialed a phone number.

  ... At the
  entrance of the special prison, Ma Han and Zhao Hu watched Zhan Zhaohe and Bai Yutang walking behind an uncle, and they were a little curious, wanting to follow along to see how sacred Zhou Chen was. Especially Zhao Hu, who is the actor in his movie, I don't know what it looks like.

  Looking at his heart anxiously, Ma Han's phone rang suddenly, and the call was an unfamiliar phone number.
  Zhao Hu has always been gossiping, thinking that Jiayi has checked the post, come over and take a look.
  "Is this a satellite phone number?" Zhao Hu was curious, "Jiayi went abroad?"
  Ma Han shook his head and connected the phone, "Hello?"
  "Sniper."
  Ma Han was slightly taken aback, listening to his mobile phone. Zhao Hu was also taken aback, and the two looked at each other-Zhao Jue?
  "Have you two entered that prison?"
  Zhao Jue said dumbfounded.
  "We are at the door."
  Mahan said, looking around, and saw that the guard just started calling again and looked in their direction.
  Ma Han frowned slightly, and listened to Zhao Jue on the phone to continue to say, "Eavesdropping, stand up a bit."
  Zhao Hu blinked, realizing that he was speaking, and consciously stepped back two steps, indicating that he would not listen! At the same time Huzi wondered-why is he so obedient? Are you hypnotized?

  Ma Han was puzzled, and he heard Zhao Jue's voice coming from the other end of the phone, his voice was gentle, but Ma Han's mind started to go blank a little bit.
  When he hung up the phone, Mahan had lost his expression, he walked quickly towards the guard box.
  Zhao Hu looked at Ma Han who walked past him-what's the situation?
  The door of the sentry box was not locked. The guard was listening to the phone. When Ma Han suddenly came in, he was stunned for a moment. Before he could speak, Ma Han suddenly raised his hand and hit him under his chin.
  The guard fainted without a grunt.
  Zhao Hu was startled, and instinctively looked around...Fortunately, there was no one nearby.

  Mahan answered the phone and took it to his ear to listen.
  Just listening to the phone, there was an urgent voice, repeating, "First level alarm, first level alert..."
  Ma Han hung up the phone, looked at Zhao Hu who was dumbfounded at the door, and said mechanically, "This is number three." The base."
  "Huh?" Zhao Hu opened his eyes and looked at Ma Han, "What base?"
  "Call Jiang Ping for support." After speaking, Ma Han picked up the pen on the table and tore a visitor registration sheet. Paper, lower your head and start writing and drawing.
  Zhao Hu hurriedly called Jiang Ping and said that there was an accident in the prison to send reinforcements. Jiang Ping asked him what was wrong. Zhao Hu only said something serious and hung up the phone. Jiang Ping on the phone rushed out of the office to find the package bureau.
  Mahan was still bending over to draw a line.
  Zhao Hu looked at drawing straight lines without using a ruler. He almost didn't
  know where to draw Ma Han, his heart said, this does not seem to be his partner... Zhao Hu knows Ma Han's abnormality must have been related to Zhao Jue's phone call just now. Relationship, I want to call Zhan Zhao for help, but the phone is not working. I have a look before my eyes... There is no signal!
  Huzi is puzzled-obviously there is still a signal on the phone with Jiang Ping just now, why is it suddenly gone?
  Like the magic pen Ma Liang possessed, Ma Han drew a complete three-dimensional topographic map on paper in less than five minutes. Putting down the pen, he suddenly hugged his head and lay on the table.
  "Brother Xiao Ma!" Zhao Hu hurriedly helped him.

  Ma Han slapped his head straight, and his consciousness gradually recovered.
  Zhao Hu shook him twice, Ma Han came back to his senses, and looked at Zhao Hu, "What's wrong?"
  Zhao Hu looked at Ma Han who had " returned to his soul" before him, picked up the drawing and shook it. "You just printed it out manually."
  Ma Han took the piece of paper and looked at it, then looked up at the prison building in front of him, frowning, "This looks like a topographic map of the prison!"
  Zhao Hu also took a closer look. Really..."
  Ma Hanji remembers what happened just now? remember! But it feels like having a dream and having a nightmare at the same time, the body is not under my control.
  "Why did you draw the topographic map of this prison?" Zhao Hu was puzzled. Ma Han didn't care about being a good gunner, but he was usually stupid. It would take half an hour to trace a rabbit to Yangyang at home.
  Ma Han was puzzled, "It seems... I remember."
  "What about Base Three?"
  Ma Han knew that he had said that this was Base Three, but what it was was nothing but a blank in retrospect.
  "It's over!" Zhao Hu worried, "What did Zhao Jue say on the phone just now, so you are divided?"
  Speaking of Zhao Jue, Ma Han frowned slightly, "Do you still remember that I checked the ghost ship before? At the time of the case..."
  "Remember! Lord Sir Alex has been alone with you for a long time!" Zhao Hu had already suspected this point.
  "He may have put some information in my head." Mahan scratched his head while looking at the map.
  Zhao Hu researched with him. The two of them looked for a while, and both found a problem-there are many rooms and tunnels underground in this prison.

  ...

  Inside the special prison, one tall iron door after another opened.
  Zhanzhaohe Baiyutang followed Shiwen and walked towards a heavily guarded prison on the westernmost side.

  "Dr. Zhan."
  A guard saw Zhan Zhao and came over to say hello.
  Zhan Zhao nodded to him.
  Bai Yutang looks at Zhan Zhao-Do you have many acquaintances in this prison?
  Zhan Zhao smiled slightly.
  Seeing Bai Yutang's puzzled face, the prison guard explained, "My name is Wu Lei, and Dr. Zhan saved me before."
  Shi Wen also laughed, "Well, if it wasn't for Dr. Zhan, many people in this prison would have died. "
  Bai Yutang nodded—he had also heard of the kidnapping case back then.

  Zhan Zhao asked Wu Lei, "Are you responsible for Zhou Chen?"
  "Yeah." Wu Lei nodded, "Are you looking for Zhou Chen? He should be in the Rose Garden at this point."
  "Rose Garden?"
  "Oh, here it is. All the prisoners have working hours, some are carpenters and some are gardeners." Shi Wen said, "Zhou Chen is very capable. He grows improved roses and has developed many new varieties." Wu
  "Zhou Chen is Isn't biology very good?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Yeah! In short, very smart, especially knowledgeable."
  Bai Yutang frowned, Zhou Chen was only 16 when he came in, and he didn't have time to go to university. Could it be that he was self-taught?

  "He has lived here for a long time, has anyone come to visit him?" Zhan Zhao then asked.
  "From time to time," Wu Lei replied, "It's all social workers, and some of his father's friends."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.
  "What kind of friends are these?" Zhan Zhao chatted with Wu Lei, while taking Yu Guang to glance at Shi Wen.
  Shi Wen seemed very anxious at this time. He looked at Wu Lei from time to time, as if he didn't talk too much, he looked up again.
  Bai Yutang had stared at him long ago, and he looked up at the direction of the horn.
  Zhan Zhao naturally noticed.

  "There is a fat uncle who comes often..." Wu Lei didn't finish speaking, and suddenly... the whole prison sirens loudly.
  "Oh!" Shi Wen stopped Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang, "This is a first-level alarm, there may be something!"
  Wu Lei also frowned, "What's the matter? A prisoner escaped?"
  "For safety, let's hide first ." ?" Shi Wen suggested.
  Bai Yutang looked at him and said, "No, it's all here."
  Zhan Zhao also motioned to Wu Lei to open the door.
  Wu Lei opened an iron door in front of him, and the door slowly opened, and a garden appeared in front of him, filled with all kinds of roses.
  A middle-aged man in a white gown was watering a pot of roses.

  When the iron door opened, he didn't look up, just taking care of himself.
  Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang have seen Zhou Chen's photos. Thirty years have passed. Once a teenager has become a middle-aged person, his posture has not changed much.
  Bai Yutang frowned, recalling what Zhan Zhao had just said-Zhou Anming was here.
  At the moment when the door was opened, Bai Yutang really thought it was Zhou Anming who was standing there, because the grown-up Zhou Chen felt a lot like Zhou Anming back then. But then I thought about it, if Zhou Anming was really alive, he would be in his sixtieth year, and he couldn't be so young.

  "Zhou Chen, someone came to see you." Wu Lei called to him.
  Zhou Chen looked up at the person, and after moving his eyes, he fell on Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang.

  "The two police officers have something to ask you." Shi Wen waved to him and motioned for him to come over.
  Zhou Chen put down the kettle, turned around, and walked to the other side.
  "Oh!" Wu Lei called to him, "Zhou Chen..."
  But Zhou Chen walked without looking back, as if he didn't want to see anyone.

  When Shi Wen and Wu Lei were helpless, Zhan Zhao suddenly spoke and called out, "
  Zhou Anming." Zhou Chen stopped.