059. [Case III] Dislocation, ch.6 - Mysterious Event

In
  an outdoor cafe in the heart of the Amazon jungle in Manaus, Zhao Jue is wearing a beige casual suit, a sun hat and sunglasses. He is sitting and drinking coffee while looking at his mobile phone, looking like an ordinary tourist. .
  Zhao Jue lowered his head and stared at the screen, with the corners of his mouth cocked from time to time, revealing a faint smile, as if watching some interesting video screen.

  Opposite this cafe is a small hotel, there is a station next to the hotel, many tourists will get on the bus here to go sightseeing outside the jungle, very lively.
  Zhao Jue looked at the video screen for a while, raised his head, and glanced in the direction of the station. In the distance, a van was driving in. This van is a common means of transportation for local people to carry passengers.

  Zhao Jue sent a text message to Bai Ye. The content of the text message was only two words—coming.

  The van stopped, the driver jumped out of the car and opened the door, and several tourists walked off. The weather around the Amazon is hot and humid, and most of the tourists are sweating.
  After a few travellers jumped out of the car with big bags and cameras, one with a briefcase, a white suit and gold-rimmed glasses, the middle-aged uncle in his fifties walked down. Because of his fat body, he was struggling when he got out of the car, put down his briefcase, took out a handkerchief, took off his hat and glasses, and wiped off his sweat carefully.

  With a sigh of relief, the fat uncle lifted his briefcase and went straight to the cafe.

  "Hi! Rick!" The
  fat uncle greeted the cafe owner, a black middle-aged uncle.
  The boss stared at him for a while, surprised, "Mr Zhang?" The
  fat uncle nodded, "It's been a long time."
  The surprised expression on the boss's face didn't relieve at all, he shook his head and looked at the fat old man who walked up to him. "God, are you cursed? Why are you not old?"
  The fat uncle called Mr. Zhang smiled and pointed to his gray hair. "Is this still not old?"
  "No..." The cafe owner waved his hand straight, "I mean, you were like that when I first saw you. I was a kid... Now my children are so old, you..."

  While chatting, there was a hustle and bustle in the distance. Two military jeeps with billowing dust rushed into the parking lot rather arrogantly. After the car stopped, eight strong men jumped down. These people are all wearing the clothes of the archaeological team, but in terms of body and temperament, they are not like archaeologists, but more like soldiers. These people are not locals, carrying heavy backpacks, and a little noisy.
  The head is a burly middle-aged white man. The thick hairspray fixes his short hair in an upturned look. I don't know how much hairspray was used. The hair looks like a steel pin.
  He was obviously the leader of the group of people. After getting out of the car, he lit a cigarette and saw the fat uncle who was waving to them in the cafe. He nodded, winking at the group of people behind him, and everyone turned towards the coffee. Go to the museum.

  The fat uncle asked Rick, "Are there any guides?
  Anyone willing to go into the jungle." Rick frowned and looked at the archeological team that was not like an archeological team. In his experience, these people looked like a group of mercenaries.

  "Help me find two natives who are familiar with the jungle." The fat uncle took out a roll of dollars from his pants pocket and handed it to Rick. "The price is good." The
  boss nodded and went into the house to call to help him contact him. Wizard.

  The fat uncle warmly greeted and hugged the head of the "mercenary", calling him "Eddie".

  Zhao Jue sat there, took a sip of coffee, and at the same time, the phone on the table vibrated.
  Zhao Jue picked up his mobile phone, and it was a text message sent to him by Zhan Zhao.
  Several pictures of bugs were taken in the text message.
  Zhao Jue smiled slightly and flipped the text message up...there was a photo sent to him by Zhan Zhao yesterday-in the photo, a middle-aged uncle with gray hair and glasses in his fifties. He was slightly fat, and he looked exactly like the Mr. Zhang who was greeting the mercenary in front of him.
  Below the photo is what Zhan Zhao asked him—this is Xia Rui and Zhang Rui, do you know him?
  Zhao Jue's answer is-don't know.
  After looking at the insect photos for a while, Zhao Jue replied a few words, then smiled and deleted the text message, put away the phone, and stood up.

  "Are everyone here?" Eddie asked Mr. Zhang.
  "There is one more person, I
  have hired an expert... I... Ah!" The fat uncle was looking around for an expert he had agreed to go with, and at a glance, he saw Zhao Jue walking towards him.

  Zhao Jue raised his hand slightly to him, as if to say hello. The beige suit jacket was slung on his arm. On such a hot day, he didn't see any embarrassment. He seemed to be ready to go to a concert.

  "Hey, old friend." Zhao Jue stepped forward and reached out to put his hand on Mr Zhang's shoulder.
  Uncle Fat stiff body, mouth open looking at Zhao Jue, "Zhao Zhao ...... ......"

  Eddie asked Zhao Jue, "you're the expert?"
  Zhao Jue smiled, "You can call me Dr. Zhao."
  Said Then, he placed the hand on Mr.'s shoulder and patted it twice. In an instant, the fat uncle's face was pale.
  Zhao Jue retracted his hand, held Eddie's hand with both hands, and shook it twice, seemingly polite, "Look up for a long time."
  Eddie picked up the corner of his mouth and shrugged, "We are only responsible for protecting your safety. For extra situations, you need to add money."
  Zhao Jue smiled and nodded, "That's natural."
  Eddie tilted his head towards his hand, and went to unload the equipment together to prepare for the jungle.

  Zhao Jue continued to chat with "Mr Zhang".
  Zhao Jue whispered in his ear, "Zhang Rui, long time no see, you worm stick."
  "Zhao Jue!" Zhang Rui pressed his throat, "You...what did you do to me?!"
  Zhao Jue blinked Blinking, he stretched out his hand and patted his stomach three times, "You~say~~"
  Zhang Rui took a breath, "You... don't mess around! I! I hired a mercenary, they will... "
  Zhao Jue suddenly stretched out his hand and pointed behind him.
  Zhang Rui turned around and saw the coffee shop owner Rick walking out with two people, one was a local, and the other was Bai Ye.

  Zhang Rui's face was pale when he saw Bai Ye, Zhao Jue asked him in a low voice, "You only have eight mercenaries. Eighty may not be enough?"
  Zhang Rui looked back at Zhao Jue with a frustrated expression , "You... ...What do you want?"
  Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "Look for someone."
  "Who...who?"
  "You know." Zhao Jue patted him on the head, "Aren't you just looking for him? I ! "
  Zhang Rui have dropped his head, Zhao Jue pinching his chubby cheeks shook," obey. "

  Bai Ye arrival caused a bit wary of a few mercenaries.
  Eddie asked Zhang Rui, "Why aren't the two guides both locals?"
  Zhao Jue raised his hand, "I brought him."
  Eddie seemed to want to say something, but Zhao Jue waved his hand like The command was the same, "You can enter the woods."
  Unexpectedly, Eddie seemed to have a good temper and nodded obediently, "Yes."
  After saying that, he greeted his men to prepare to enter the jungle.
  Eddie's subordinates looked at their boss and Zhao Jue with some doubts. They were all suspicious, why the grumpy Eddie listened to this person so.

  Zhang Rui sighed, then took out a handkerchief to wipe his sweat, and glanced at Zhao Jue sadly, "You monster..."
  "Each each other." Zhao Jue sneered and pulled Zhang Rui's cheek into the woods.
  Bai Ye looked around and followed in.

  ...... In the
  SCI office, Zhan Zhao rested his chin, stared at the slowly moving red dot on the phone screen, and was distracted.
  He sent a picture of the bug to Zhao Jue, but Zhao Jue gave him an inexplicable reply, "keep going".
  Zhan Zhao let out a "tsk", what does that long-haired fine mean? Let him continue the investigation? Or let him persist?

  At this time, there was a sound of footsteps outside the door, and Zhao
  Hu ran in, "It's over! First level alarm!" Everyone in the office looked up, and saw Zhao Hu behind him. Changhui called and complained to me that you had demolished the pavilion that he was opening tomorrow?!"
  Everyone lowered their heads tacitly and glanced at the two dogs lying on the ground and napping.
  After the mission was over, many dogs were picked up by their owners, only Mounbu and Momoda were still there. Both parents were in a meeting, and they had to wait for a while before they came to pick up their children.

  Mounbu and Momoda both sat up, wagging their tails at the package bureau.
  The package bureau stared at the two dogs for a while, and seemed to lose a bit of anger, and asked Bai Yutang, "Anyone who stole the bug?"
  Bai Yutang nodded, and Bai Chi handed over the background information of the two to the package bureau.

  "Sky Technology...ceo..." Baoguo frowned. "The boss went to steal things himself?"
  "This technology company has only four employees. These two guys are the founders. The other two, one is secret technique and the other is cleaning. "Yes." Jiang Ping printed out the company's information, "but these two guys are pretty good and earn a lot every year."
  "Have you tried it?" Bao Ju asked Bai Yutang.
  "I asked, they are collecting money to do things. Some people pay a high price and ask them to go to various nature museums to steal specimens of rare insects." Bai Yutang took a catalog to the package office. "These are the items they have stolen so far. List, the previous theft case of the serial nature museum was done by them."
  "Where is the client?" Bao Ju asked.
  "Said it is a person who claims to be Mr. Zhang. Every time he trades online, buyers place orders online. After they stole the bugs, they send them by express delivery and the buyers pay electronically."
  "So you dismantled most of the solo exhibition. Guan, after catching the two little thieves who stole bugs, there is no more information?" Bao Ju made a straight face, "Don't you say that someone wants to destroy the world? What about people?"
  Bai Yutang looks at the grandson who is holding a cup of milk tea—where is Chen Yin?
  Gongsun blinked-he ran away early.

  Bao Zheng trained a few words and found that something seemed to be missing, so he thought about it-yes, why did no one answer back today?
  Everyone in the office also looked curiously at Zhan Zhao, who was holding his chin on the table in a daze.
  Zhan Zhao was still staring at the moving red dot on the phone, staring at it motionlessly.

  "Cough cough." Bao Ju coughed.
  At this time, Zhan Zhao raised his head.
  After looking at each other for a while, the Baoshou Bureau turned his face suspiciously to look at Bai Yutang-what happened to your family? What kind of cat food did you feed him, why is he in a daze?
  Bai Yutang didn't know what happened to Zhan Zhao.

  Suddenly, he heard a "pop", Zhan Zhao patted the table and stood up.
  Everyone at SCI was taken aback by him.
  "Mysterious incident!" Zhan Zhao stood up and walked to Jiang Ping, "Looking for nearly 30 years, no, nearly 40 years, what happened was related to biologists, natural museums, zoologists... , A mysterious event."
  "Mysterious event?" Bai Yutang and Bao Zheng also walked over, "What mysterious event?"
  "For something that sounds outrageous..." Zhan Zhao shook his finger, "Unusual. That kind."
  "This is for checking news reports." Jiang Ping knocked on the keyboard and looked at the long search list, "Hey! There are so many weird news..."
  "Look for something terrifying." Zhan Zhao asked Bai Chi and Jiang Ping to look for them together, and added, "It's fine for City S, and it's better to have

  something to do with Zhao Jue..." Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Is it related to the I we checked before?"
  Zhan Zhao shook his phone, "We should be looking in the right direction."

  Bao Zheng put down the information and was going to leave, but after hearing Zhan Zhao say "it is related to Zhao Jue", he stopped again. Bao Ju looked back at the two people, hesitated, and finally walked back, "If there is a mysterious incident..." both
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at Bao Zheng.
  "One year, a very strange thing really happened." Bao Zheng pulled a chair and sat down. "That case was a case investigated by Zhao Jue. The investigation records were all burned by him. He called it. , A mysterious event."