088. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.18 - Smell, Sound, Aesthetic

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't know how to react for a while, so they lowered their heads and looked at this "fantastic" scene in the dim living room.

And Xiao Baichi, who was completely awake from the drowsiness, began to wonder if he was still awake.

Reaching out, Bai Chi pinched his cheeks fiercely, pinching out a red mark and gasping for breath—it hurts!

Zhan Zhao came back to his senses when he heard the movement, turned around and ran away.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, who was running away like a gust of wind, but was surprised—this is the first time he saw his lazy cat so fast, how good it would be to have this performance in the physical fitness test...

Zhan Zhao quickly rushed into the room, then quickly rushed out, holding his phone and ready to go downstairs while taking pictures.

Bai Yutang hurriedly brought his cell phone over, not to say that Zhan Zhao was not allowed to take pictures, but that he went downstairs while taking pictures with his cell phone, and the possibility of being able to walk downstairs safely without rolling down was very low.

Bai Yutang simply took the photo for him and let him and Bai Chi go down first.

Zhan Zhao and Xiao Baichi went downstairs together, Bai Yutang took the phone and followed him down while taking pictures.

Zhan Zhao ran to Zhao Jue's side, and the two of them observed the four people in the living room together.

The current situation is rather puzzling.

First of all, the four people in front of them, Bai Jintang, Zhao Zhen, and the twins, belonged to the most difficult group to hypnotize. It would be difficult for Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue to hypnotize these four people at the same time.

The four were hypnotized at the same time because they saw a painting.

But the problem is that everyone just saw the painting! When he was in the office, the painting was always on the desk, and Xiao Baichi sat at the desk for a long time without getting caught.

The same is true for the Baojue, even Zhao Jue didn't hypnotize him, how did he get caught by a painting?

In addition, the things these people do after being hypnotized are also very strange.

The package office is cleaned.

Twins play games.

Brother reads the newspaper.

Zhao Zhen makes coffee.

This is simply incredible!

To say that the cleaning of the bureau is subconscious, and the subconscious of the twins is playing games, even if Bai Jintang is reading the newspaper? !

According to Big Brother Bai's nature, shouldn't he hug Gongsun Qingqing and me?

Zhao Zhen's subconscious mind should be turning into a magic trick or teasing a little Bai Chi or something. Why is he making coffee?

Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue, "How long has it lasted?"

Zhao Jue looked at his watch and said, "Twenty-five minutes."

Zhan Zhao opened his mouth - for that long? Does that mean you have been deeply hypnotized?

Holding the phone, Bai Yutang also walked over to Zhan Zhao, continued to take pictures, and asked, "What should I do next?"

Bai Chi asked if he wanted to wake them up, but Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue shook their heads together—cai!

Bai Yutang and Bai Chi both looked at them—Is it?